Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Master

Do you ever tell about your past lives?

It is all coming back to me. The memories of past lives. And with the help of my psychic soul mates and others, we are piecing some of those lifes together in incredible detail. I even have my names, and in some cases also theirs. But I am puzzled to see that few if any others on this forum are telling about their past lives and I wonder why this is. Are you guys embarassed to tell or refraining for some other reasons?
Old 10-12-2011, 05:12 PM
Guide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM#t=2m6s
Old 10-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Guide
When you share your experiences, you are inviting whomever you are sharing with to enter into that time/space.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Trieah

Um. . . there's actually quite a few threads in this forum were people have talked about their past lives. I'm not sure it's so much that people are embarrassed to talk about it, but when you do, you're opening yourself up for anyone to come along and try to debunk your experiences. And, some people just don't believe in reincarnation at all, or believe there are only archetype personalities.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Master

Quote:
When you share your experiences, you are inviting whomever you are sharing with to enter into that time/space.

ThoughtOnFire, can you expand on this?

Quote:
Um. . . there's actually quite a few threads in this forum were people have talked about their past lives. I'm not sure it's so much that people are embarrassed to talk about it, but when you do, you're opening yourself up for anyone to come along and try to debunk your experiences. And, some people just don't believe in reincarnation at all, or believe there are only archetype personalities.

Trieah, I can see that to some degree. If you feel you have been Cleopatrah you'll be in for a rough time convincing anyone of it. In my case, I am getting glimpses of lives that so far there's little hope of being able to to find in old books - although this may change as and if I pinpoint the most recent ones. One in particular might be researchable as he is within the last couple of hundred years.

I'll look for those threads.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Guide
In a sense, all time is happening right now. Though there is a future and there is a past. However all three, past/present/future, are connected. When you have a memory, you actually are effectively time traveling your "Spirit Consciousness" to that time and place. In this way, The Future has an impact on the Past. I have witnessed the Future effecting my then Present and now Past. So though I have no concrete proof or evidence of this phenomena that I can show you, I have experienced this as truth.

The bottom line is that you most likely won't share your intimate secrets or personal life with strangers. The same rule of thumb should be used as discretion on who or who not you will share your past lives with. Your visions are meant for you, and you alone.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Master

ThoughtOnFire, I don't quite know what to make of that one. Our personal lives have never been more shared than today, between blogs and forums and in some cases news coverage. 30 years from now, much of this will be 'past life details'. And there must be a hundred thousand biographies out there. And all this is personal info. How is vision descriptions different? Please observe that I am not rejecting your viewpoint, I just wish to understand it.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:00 PM
Guide
I'm just careful I guess. I see this kind of knowledge as Sacred. The Occult Subjects are traditionally kept Secret for the Safety of The non-initiates.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:15 PM
Guide
I guess what I'm really trying to get at, is summed up in this quote here: "Don't give what is holy to dogs, for they might throw them upon the manure pile."
Old 10-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Master

I see. But are we talking about a complete secrecy here, or will just a careful pick of what we choose to present be sufficient caution?