Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 19-04-2011, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
Tells me you have no idea. The only thing I KNOW is I exist. The rest is debatable.

Doors and locks and keys are all just things in the way. Once they open there is no more door, or key, or lock. Its just a hole to further your passage. So that others will find its mystery out. Once there all open, again where will you be without body? The place of doors and keys will be trivial to all, going back would be like pouring salt on a wound.
youre funny....what you gather from my words is again, wrong, nothing ive said tells you any such thing, YOU decide that it does, nothing more than that...if the only thing you know is that you exist, then perhaps you should seek for more experience and knowledge...the funniest thing is that you expect to have a scientific answer that can be reproduced for anyone and everyone under the same circumstances, and this alone shows that you have a completely unreasonable expectation, and expectations DO create limitations...why bother worrying about what anyone else thinks? why not attempt to prove it to YOURSELF? to insistently seek proof that all would accept is purely egotistical, nothing more, you seem to want somebody to pat you on the back or declare you noteworthy for having proven or debunked a thing, and if those are the standards you demand, thats your choice, but your standards limit your perception a great deal, if you refuse to believe a thing possible, even that thing appearing before you would be brushed away by your refusal...the only thing i have done here is suggest to you to break free of your chains, but you refuse, so be it...have a nice day...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 19-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew James
the journey is what we have in common, not the paths nor the seasons of time.
I like that.
I think I might add - The Journey and the Destination ..not the Paths.. but I could be wrong.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I like that.
I think I might add - The Journey and the Destination ..not the Paths.. but I could be wrong.
personally, i dont think you are wrong...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 19-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Guide
Light came first. Sound wouldn't exist without a vibration to vibrate from, I think.

Quote:
the only thing i have done here is suggest to you to break free of your chains, but you refuse, so be it...

If that's your attitude, you might want to break the proverbial chains on yourself their buddy..
Old 19-04-2011, 07:47 PM
"God sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and is self-conscious in man." -Christian Pantheism

Just noticed this - what can I say.......wow.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-04-2011, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verunia
Light came first. Sound wouldn't exist without a vibration to vibrate from, I think.

If that's your attitude, you might want to break the proverbial chains on yourself their buddy..
excuse??? lol...
Rumi
Old 19-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
excuse??? lol...

Okay. I'll try again, maybe you missed the point of what I said...

Quote:
the only thing i have done here is suggest to you to break free of your chains, but you refuse, so be it...

Old 19-04-2011, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verunia
Okay. I'll try again, maybe you missed the point of what I said...

do you also demand scientific proof for an experience that is reproducible under set laboratory conditions?? let's keep things within context here...
Rumi
Old 19-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Guide
Quote:
do you also demand scientific proof for an experience that is reproducible under set laboratory conditions?? let's keep things within context here...

Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?

Anyway, I just pointed out something quite judgmental you said as I was reading through the conversation. Couldn't let that slip through, it was way more interesting than the argument, anyway.

Cheers

Thanks for changing the subject by the way.
Old 19-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Time

IT would have to be light... because light is energy, and energy cannot be made or destoyed, only change form....

THink too, when you see an explostion, you see the light flash first, before the boom...

BTW no one can make any judgements like " unles you do an experiment.. etc", unless you are actualy some sort of educated scientist... other wise its all personal interpretation