Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 14-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Rat spirit

Unhappy Pancreatic Cancer - Alternative Treatments?

My step dad has just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and I need to stop him dying!!! :(:(:( My poor mum can't be left on her own as it's her worst nightmare and the family all love him very much too!

I've had the idea of things like Curcumin capsules, Vit D (high strength), Flax, Probiotics (have heard they can kill tumours). Do you know of anything else and also, what kind of dosages he should have?

I know that the prognosis is very poor for this type of cancer and is going to be having chemo too. So, he really needs to be given something that's going to support his body and immune system (as we all know what kind of horrible things chemo does to the body!). :(

My mum and step dad are both retired and on state pensions, so they are quite limited with the amount of money they can spend. So, it can't be too expensive price wise (I know that sounds awful in these circumstances, but I'm just being realistic!).

Any help anyone can give will be much appreciated!! Time is very short now....:(

ETA: I've just been reading about the Budwig (Cottage cheese & flax) diet and that sounds like it could be a good thing to try him on! I just need to work out how much oil and cottage cheese he will need to take on a daily basis??
Old 14-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Master

Robert Morse, a naturopathic doctor, claims to have healed pancreatic cancer among other things. He uses raw fruits and herbals mostly. Here is his YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/robertmorsend.

You can decide if he's nuts or on the level!

And I'm so sorry to hear your news. I'll send some energy your way.