Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 18-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Depending on what happens to the automobile/oil. Some cities (like london) are banning ALL personal automobiles in the city. You will have to rely on biks, scooters, or public transportation in the city.

ITs ok to have a car, but IMO its bad to rely on it, and teach you rids to rely on it.

That's right, it's the relying that gets to me, I have a huge disdain for that. I think it's ludicrous that in order to get our food, to play games, to go to work, we NEED our vehicle. Oh how humanity has survived in much better shape without it, especially in pre-Columbian America, and yes of course to this very day throughout the entire planet there are still people...

I have just as much fun and inspiration within my immediate vicinity, I uplift the people around me, I don't need a telephone to talk to someone, I just go outside and kindly meet people, I have rid myself of that ridiculous fear long ago and if we all start uplifting what is around us we will rely way less on a lot of useless technology. There is good technology, but a lot of useless **** as well.

When I met a few members of the Kogi tribe, before coming to Canada they went to France and one of their first impressions were:

How do you guys live? where the hell is all of the nature?

And really where did you hear about London?
Old 18-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Time

It was on an article online. I didnt save it, now I wish i did (this was probably 6 months ago). I havnt been able to find it again, probably because of wording issues. But I can say with 100% honestly, that is what I read.
Old 18-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
It was on an article online. I didnt save it, now I wish i did (this was probably 6 months ago). I havnt been able to find it again, probably because of wording issues. But I can say with 100% honestly, that is what I read.

Do you remember a timeline for this?
Old 18-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Time

2020 IIR.......................