Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-09-2013, 06:10 AM
Knower
Color Do you think these were my angels?

When I was about 4 years old, I had a high fever and had to go to the hospital. I was in pain and crying. My mom took me outside for some fresh air. A black man approaches us and gives me a hummingbird toy with spinning wings. I stopped crying and played with the bird toy.

Then about a year later (I was around 5) I went to the hospital again for an ear infection. When my mom took me outside for air, another black man approached us and gave me a stuffed dalmatian toy. Both times the men approached us it was night time and they were both black males.

I still have these toys and they make me so happy each time I look at them. Do you think these could have been an angel? Something else? A coincidence?
Old 09-09-2013, 12:01 PM
WubWub

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby
When I was about 4 years old, I had a high fever and had to go to the hospital. I was in pain and crying. My mom took me outside for some fresh air. A black man approaches us and gives me a hummingbird toy with spinning wings. I stopped crying and played with the bird toy.

Then about a year later (I was around 5) I went to the hospital again for an ear infection. When my mom took me outside for air, another black man approached us and gave me a stuffed dalmatian toy. Both times the men approached us it was night time and they were both black males.

I still have these toys and they make me so happy each time I look at them. Do you think these could have been an angel? Something else? A coincidence?
Yes. I think that's your angel, if not. Then just a guy thay works at the hospital.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Free_Spirit1983

I don't believe in co-incidence or random events that we just happen to find ourselves in the middle of..

It could well be an angel or guide..

and/or these could represent your power animals..

The hummingbird in shamanic traditions is the archetype that represents the element of air and represents our journey in life, the stories we play out and the possibility to create our own reality..

The hummingbird travels thousands of miles on tiny wings and can feed up to 20 times an hour - they drink from sweet nectar, archetypically the hummingbird is drinking from the purest source, from life itself and feeds your passions for creating a life you love and a journey you learn and grow from..

x
Old 09-09-2013, 01:56 PM
I don't know, but I really liked that you told us these stories.

And I lol at ....or it's someone that works at the hospital!
BUT, a worker that carries these toys...hmm.

I think angels come to children a lot...did my sister.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Knower
It is possible that they could have been your angels. I also had a bond between angels when I was around 4. They will comfort us when we need it most. If you remember the feeling you had when they were there, if it was good or peaceful feeling, then it is likely they are angels :).
Old 09-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Spirit1983

and/or these could represent your power animals..

x

I am really drawn to hummingbirds and I see them a lot. Thank you for bringing this up.

And it wasn't anyone who worked at the hospital. I think they actually both looked homeless. I remember them being kind of raggy. Every time I look at the toys they make me really happy and I do feel pretty peaceful. Thank you for your opinions! Do you think I could get in contact with them by meditating or something?
Old 09-09-2013, 09:45 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I think there is a possibility that they could have been earth angels..........and not necessarily yours in particular because I don't think its impossible for angels to incarnate to specifically watch over one person, but I do think its unlikely they would necessarily be your angels if that is the one time in particular you saw them and there was no other time. Perhaps the toys were meant to be a sign or its possible they were empathic and registered your discomfort so they gave you something to make you feel better.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:51 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:

"You can never be sure when you might be entertaining an Angel."

I (personally) do not believe in coincidence.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:01 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
....... Both times the men approached us it was night time and they were both black males.

Does your mom remember them as well? Could there have been some reason like it was a volunteer or service position that for, uh, 'socioeconomic circumstances' was often been filled by a black man? (kinda hard to say that right....)
When wondering if someone was an angel- there's nothing wrong with considering some facts and logic in trying to determine this... like, were you in an all-white area or time (we don't know where or how old you are), or were there lots of black men and women around, you know....we don't have the context for that.

It did kinda grab my interest tho... because of something similar- where I thought this black man who just happened to be there might have been an angel! Now, this was several years ago, in a city with lots of black people, probably a large minority in this neighborhood, where I was getting coffee with a friend who is intuitive -psychic to tell her what was going on ... there was a lot of coincidence around it that I won't go into but strongly suggested to me a divine presence put this man there. He was very distinctive looking, dreadlocks but clean-cut, handsome, dressed to the nines, and very self-assured. He was by himself and peeked over at us a couple times, but wasn't close enough to hear.

Anyway, I "just knew" he was there to provide masculine grounding energy, which was needed at the time.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:37 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I think there is a possibility that they could have been earth angels..........and not necessarily yours in particular because I don't think its impossible for angels to incarnate to specifically watch over one person, but I do think its unlikely they would necessarily be your angels if that is the one time in particular you saw them and there was no other time. Perhaps the toys were meant to be a sign or its possible they were empathic and registered your discomfort so they gave you something to make you feel better.

I was unaware that there are earth angels. Are they just there for random people when they are needed the most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
Does your mom remember them as well? Could there have been some reason like it was a volunteer or service position that for, uh, 'socioeconomic circumstances' was often been filled by a black man? (kinda hard to say that right....)

Haha it's okay, I know what you mean. Yes, my mom remembers what happened. Both times they both kind of appeared out of nowhere. It was night time so no one else was around. My mom thinks those were definitely angels. And thank you for sharing your story, it made me smile.