Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-04-2013, 04:04 AM
Knower

(Considerations from the original post)

This is a universal dilemma. Beings create with their imagination as we do. This means that the face belonging to Judy Garland in the middle of my head is most likely an impression of Judy but not Judy. The animation and exchange in most cases are all we have to go on. So we get to surf somewhat blindly the signs of contact that point to a specific essence; quirky or unique behavior, mannerisms, language, and life experience, etc. We literally have to know someone to find credible specifics to their identity. This is hard to fake. When a being starts running events from your timeline through your head you are either in the company of someone who once shared time and space with you or has been with you in spirit all along to observe and guide your life. One form of the Akashic records is literally stored in the spiritual imprints we uniquely collect through our experience and store in conscious memory. In spirit this memory survives physicality.

As far as moving in an out of belief. Given enough direct experience belief becomes knowing. I personally have little doubt. I have experienced contact thousands of times. I trained with a group of entities I knew from one of the schools I attended in my early years. During my last training period they made it a point to run 2-3 demos a day (in my head) for well over 5 years.

Literally during the first lecture in this program (I stayed 3 months in person) I had a being yelling so loud in my head I could not hear the teacher 3' from me lecturing the class. It was the most intense program. I am not sure how well many would fare you have to have some real backbone and tools to manage. I called it my daily scheduled psychosis. They would always start with a challenge (find the button, button, button, who has the button?) and usually end with a gem of wisdom or an image that reveals a particular truth. A little work, a little reward. I digress ...
Old 08-04-2013, 07:15 AM
Master
Personally I don't believe that imagination is making things up - I think it is remembering or sensing. How do you know that the Judy Garland you see in your head is not her spirit?
Old 08-04-2013, 03:30 PM
Knower

magination is the result of spiritual impression being registered in the brain.

To answer your question I was in a period of about 3 weeks when every movie I would watch would be followed shortly by some form of animated impression with one or more stars. All of course with internal dialog and a mystery and after 3 weeks of this a being finally stated "at least you aren't falling for it; snicker". They'd just laugh as I stood there in awe. The impressions were vivid and dimensional. Part of a very intense education with a school of beings prior to training as a trancemedium. The school of course specializes among other things in "gullibility" training or how to navigate conundrum and other such follies. All expressed within and through what we call the imagination. If I had to see a psychiatrist I'd flatly state "I have an active imagination" rather than "I am in constant contact with spirits". One will get you a hall pass and the other a trip to a mental institute.
Old 22-04-2013, 11:59 PM
paper

When I doubt, I remember

I had a dog that was unable to make platelets anymore and had to be "put to sleep". It was a very sad day and I was holding her head ( later I realized my hand was on top of her head) while the vet gave her the injection that would "put her to sleep". Although I was crying, suddenly I felt elation and I do not use that word lightly. I smiled and looked at my husband and at that time the vet said my dog was "gone" I had very quick thoughts go through my head as did anyone else feel that? I knew she was gone a second before the vet said it. I know that I felt her soul leave her physical form. At such a sad time why would I have felt elation? When I doubt, I think of this time. It was truely ELATION!
Old 23-04-2013, 03:14 AM
Juanita

I have no doubts whatsoever...My loved ones on the other side communicate with me on a regular basis--telepathy,signs/ADCs/synchronocities, dream visits, touch, and visions...People who think that spirit can only communicate from the Lower levels are wrong--they gladly communicate from any level....I have been permitted to see bits and pieces of it and once, during a deep meditation, my soulmate in spirit took me skiing and in this life he knew nothing about skiing whatsoever....some skeptics may say that this is not proof---ridiculous--of course it is....I am happy with the knowing that they remain close to me and why wouldn't they. but once every year or so. I have a reading with a recommended Medium, just to validate and get some answers that I wasn't clear about... and yes I get validations and answers.....
Old 23-04-2013, 04:37 AM
spiritseeker123

Welcome to the Forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper
I had a dog that was unable to make platelets anymore and had to be "put to sleep". It was a very sad day and I was holding her head ( later I realized my hand was on top of her head) while the vet gave her the injection that would "put her to sleep". Although I was crying, suddenly I felt elation and I do not use that word lightly. I smiled and looked at my husband and at that time the vet said my dog was "gone" I had very quick thoughts go through my head as did anyone else feel that? I knew she was gone a second before the vet said it. I know that I felt her soul leave her physical form. At such a sad time why would I have felt elation? When I doubt, I think of this time. It was truely ELATION!

SPIRITSEEKER123 REPLIES TO: "PAPER":
Again, welcome. You have come to the right place to meet people of like mind that you can share with. Most people here are very helpful and you can learn a lot from them, and I'm sure they'll learn a lot from you too!
I'm so sorry you lost your dog. What was his/her? name? How long had you had her/him? I have a cat (Monkey is her name) that I've had for going on 8 years and I love her so much that I am scared of how I'm going to react when she passes (transitions) to the next life. But after reading your account here of how you felt your dog's soul leaving his/her? body I think I'll be able to handle it better knowing that she will live on----in a better place in fact.
Old 23-04-2013, 01:44 PM
paper

My dog's name was Gretchen. We had her only two years. My husband rescued her from a vet's office where he was doing work. They were going to put her down because her owners didn't want her for some reason. I think she was supposed to be with us so that we could help her to live out her last days with love and so she could help me to understand. I also had a dog named P.N. Eat who lived to be almost 17 so I know how much love you must have for Monkey. I still see him sometimes :).
Old 23-04-2013, 02:25 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkroses
I have a dilemma when it comes to the afterlife.

It's easy. Just believe in your prelife and you will be good. I bet you remember something from your early childhood. But do you remember anything from your experience before you were born?
Old 23-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Pinkroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Here
It's easy. Just believe in your prelife and you will be good. I bet you remember something from your early childhood. But do you remember anything from your experience before you were born?

Actually, I don't. My earliest memory is from when I was 3 years ago. If if did have verifiable memories from before I was born, that would definitely help!

Do you have such memories? If so, How did you discover and confirm them?
Old 23-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkroses
Do you have such memories? If so, How did you discover and confirm them?

I have kind of glimpses from time to time. Then I tend to forget and doubt that it was actually me who did all that. I think the fact of your new life cancels your previous experiences in your past lives as if you got another chance to start everything from scratch. Life is Eternal. Incarnations are something odd and unacceptable. Just concentrate on the beginning of the Eternity, and you will never die. So they say.