Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-07-2017, 11:55 PM
Master
www.rosarychurch.net

The Catholic practices and rituals are fashioned after the long established Jewish rituals.

Such as with their use of incense.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-07-2017, 02:20 AM
Suspended
Master
Please can someone here show me where it states in the bibles that "Salvation is of the Catholics". Oh hang on now Paul the Pharisee says not to emulate anyone. Oh hang on again the bibles also says "Lean not unto your own understanding" so who's understanding are we to lean unto? Oh hang on another second Deuteronomy 30:11-14. Is very interesting. It's also talking about a certain set of commandments, and something about life and death. Speaking of commandments the people in the time of Yeshua were told that many will come in his name, and were later commanded in this way Matthew 24:23.
Now the word Christ or Messiah can be termed as the Annointing. In the above verse and also other verses. So we can't lean on anyone who uses that name either. Hmmm what to do what to do.
So I was going to point something out to another one that posted on this thread about them saying that their God is the same God as many cultures, so I thought wow what do we need your God for if its the same as other people's God. Salvation?
Old 30-07-2017, 07:06 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailey1974
The catholic religion is not christian because they are IDOL worshippers.
Real christians worship god not a image made of wood or other material.
Christmas is a pagan holiday no one knows the day of his birth & it is not in the bible.
It seems to me that you have little understanding of symbolic representation as a tool to connect to an essence.
Old 30-07-2017, 07:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Please can someone here show me where it states in the bibles that "Salvation is of the Catholics". Oh hang on now Paul the Pharisee says not to emulate anyone. Oh hang on again the bibles also says "Lean not unto your own understanding" so who's understanding are we to lean unto? Oh hang on another second Deuteronomy 30:11-14. Is very interesting. It's also talking about a certain set of commandments, and something about life and death. Speaking of commandments the people in the time of Yeshua were told that many will come in his name, and were later commanded in this way Matthew 24:23.
Now the word Christ or Messiah can be termed as the Annointing. In the above verse and also other verses. So we can't lean on anyone who uses that name either. Hmmm what to do what to do.
So I was going to point something out to another one that posted on this thread about them saying that their God is the same God as many cultures, so I thought wow what do we need your God for if its the same as other people's God. Salvation?

I suppose you cannot believe everything you hear, AIYAH.
The Word also says to, "try all spirits, to see if they are of God."

Meanwhile, the comandments, as St. Paul eloquently pointed out, whie being the standard of righteousness, and for peace with Him, point out our shortcoming and failure.
Which is why He established the atoning rituals and practice, after the Law was given through Moses.
Upon which foundation one can rest securely, seeing the Savior remained obedient to His fulfillment of the atonement for us all.
As long prohesied that He would.

( Isaiah 53, Daniel 7:14 )

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-07-2017, 09:44 AM
Suspended
Master
Oh so there's no scripture stating that "Salvation is of the Catholics" fancy that a Catholic quoting Daniel 7 I mean I look at Daniel 7:25 and then look at Catholicism and I use to look back at Daniel 7:25 and look back at Catholicism and their words that TRY to entice people, hold up I might just take another look at Daniel 7:25
Yes yes here it is
Daniel 7:25 KJV)
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
So there are these people that Flooded the Earth speaking against the most High and thinking to change set times and Laws. I wonder who these people could be. I mean we do have Jeremiah 8:8 to refer to, we also have Yeshua calling the Scribes in his timeHYPOCRITES(I wonder what those hypocrite scribes were scribing.). I'm sure Yeshua didn't change any set times or laws. Look Yeshua went to Church on the Hallowed day of the sun so we must have to follow(not blindly) his example he set down,
Fancy that a Catholic also quoting a Pharisee. Didn't that Pharisee say that He did what he didn't want to do and didn't do what he wanted to do and there he is writing letters and telling lies(according to him). Shux the dude even disobeyed the Holy Spirit.
I wonder if Catholics say that the Annointing is with them, if so the bibles says not to go out see. And no the Council of Nicea is not the Council of the Wicked. Neither is any of those other Councils of thievery. Lets be like the Catholics because we don't speak against the most High and we don't change set times and laws. Our Sabbath was given by our god and his kingdom is above the Heavens and is universal. Look our god commanded us to burn people like witches at the stake. Our god even opened up Indian Boarding Schools to show those savages the true way. Lets not forget about those people in what is now known as Australia and their massacres they endured and their stolen generation, btw that's not the only land singing sad songs about a stolen generation. We Catholics had nothing to do with those atrocities we have washed our hands of it just like someone in Yeshua's time. I wonder if Pilate did the Pharisaic ritual hand wash.
Old 30-07-2017, 10:03 AM
Suspended
Master
There's something else you don't realise about us Catholics and its our church is not even mentioned in the Bibles I've read about the 7 assemblies in Revelations but I didn't see our Catholic Church name in there. I wonder if our Catholic Church was formed after those other assemblies were wiped out. How did it go from 7 assemblies into the one true church while Rome was doing its thing. I wonder if it has anything to do with Daniel 7:25. Our Catholic god is an awesome and jealous god. I hope our jealous god doesn't get anymore jealouser, because I heard other people coming and taking over that kingdom he supposedly owns.
You know what some people are calling us Catholics(that includes the closet Catholic) they call some of us Muppets. It might sound funny and that's because they don't want to deal with muppets they want to deal to the one with his hand up......(well you can guess the rest).lol our god has a mighty hand.lol
Old 30-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Master
Well, as I observe your posts AHIYAH, seems you are saying that no, it was not a good thing that Constantine converted to Christianity, and ended the persecution of the people of God; The people of the Way. Correct?

But what you are saying also is that your "family", are exclusively the true chosen, and exclusively of the Truth.
And, by means of keeping the ten commandments, perfectly, and obeying the Torah.
All others are destined to hell.

And, why do you keep avoiding attending to the foundation of Atonement which God established, after the giving of the Law?
Which is the provision of God, the extension of His mercy and grace toward a fallen humanity. A situation in which we all find ourselves, whether we admit it or not. For which the Messiah died, paying the price for our iniquities and shortcoming.

Meanwhile, what is born out with study, is that the various failings in the Catholic Church are about the situation of the fallen state, involving fallen human nature.
For which the Messiah and Savior went to the Cross. Again, as prophesied that He would through the writings.
The ages thereof.

...Did you call to question the veracity of the Bible?
The modern translations, which have been verified by the find of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and the providence of the Almighty therein?

Are you doing that also?

Old 30-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Suspended
Master
Us Catholics have nothing to hide behind is what one person said to me. He said a Catholic told him that Nothing can bring down Babylon, and so He replied that if NOTHING brings down Babylon then Nothing is what it's going to be. He said to me to look up the word Tohu in Hebrew not Maori which is in Genesis. It's a bit of a paradox though I mean even speaking about Nothing makes it something. I mean when our Jewish man god said "with god Nothing is impossible" I suppose that's why the translators of the bibles put it as void. The guy also said that that NothingVoid would be put onto us Muppet Catholicites just by the way we speak with our Altar boys, the witches, the Indian Boarding Schools. He even said that we are the Abomination that Causes Desolation mentioned by Daniel. He said it differently though and it sounded strange. He said something that sounded like "Yes the A - D" " which is the Abomination that causes Desolation will eat of its own Abomination which causes their own Desolation" some very powerful words but its ok He's only joking. He also asked me where in the many bibles does it state "Salvation is of the Catholics" I couldn't answer him because I'm a new Catholic. He asked me where in the bibles does God command a different weekly Sabbath. Again I couldn't answer him because I'm a newbie Catholic. For some reason as a newbie Catholic I wanted to call him legalistic as opposed to being Lawless. He said that we Catholics are thieves and liars, as a newbie Catholic I wanted to throw my bible at him but he had a strange look in his eyes like he could see right through my Soul. I almost fell to the ground but he simply vanished and all of a sudden I wasn't quite the same.
Old 30-07-2017, 10:56 PM
Suspended
Master
I should really read what my Professional Catholic brothers and Sisters are posting. It's as though I've heard it all before. What be new pooty tat. What's a peucharist. Some guy asked me and I don't know, he said it will make people very angry if I mentioned it, so what's a Peucharist? Is it Greek or Roman! Maybe it's Pharisaic.
Old 31-07-2017, 04:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, as I observe your posts AHIYAH, seems you are saying that no, it was not a good thing that Constantine converted to Christianity, and ended the persecution of the people of God; The people of the Way. Correct?

But what you are saying also is that your "family", are exclusively the true chosen, and exclusively of the Truth.
And, by means of keeping the ten commandments, perfectly, and obeying the Torah.
All others are destined to hell.

And, why do you keep avoiding attending to the foundation of Atonement which God established, after the giving of the Law?
Which is the provision of God, the extension of His mercy and grace toward a fallen humanity. A situation in which we all find ourselves, whether we admit it or not. For which the Messiah died, paying the price for our iniquities and shortcoming.

Meanwhile, what is born out with study, is that the various failings in the Catholic Church are about the situation of the fallen state, involving fallen human nature.
For which the Messiah and Savior went to the Cross. Again, as prophesied that He would through the writings.
The ages thereof.

...Did you call to question the veracity of the Bible?
The modern translations, which have been verified by the find of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and the providence of the Almighty therein?

Are you doing that also?

Why is there no reply? Again, fraud...
Ego at the fore.