Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-12-2014, 10:38 AM
Friend

They can teach you what you want to learn.
Old 18-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Master
Foremost?

The path of liberation from what is primal in the organic aspect...
Liberation from Ego.
Recognition of Truth, involving objectivity.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Master

i googled master. it is basically anyone that is better then you. in times gone by a man was not called mr. it was master. i am so glad that is over.

i have worked with teachers for years. i do not call them master. they do not think of themselves as masters for they know they have more to do and learn.

i think in that context master is outdated. but i also like the idea that you can get a masters degree or have mastered a certain task.

kk
Old 18-12-2014, 04:46 PM
Master
Hi,

The model for master I relate to the most was Christ. A very appropriate example of love incarnate. He taught that he was the son of God and so are every one of us. He taught that these things I do (miracles) you can do and even greater as I recall.

Self love is the foundation for love expressed. A self love that goes beyond human desire to soul desires will also love and embrace every aspect of self. Those good, bad, and ugly aspects of self are understood as crafted with great purpose once they are loved.

Only the true master is love expressed in a way that sees everything as perfect. The human will judge right vs wrong without the compassion required to find love.

Every human is on a journey to incorporate their soul mastership into human expression. We are all masters if we can appreciate those teachings of Christ.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Hey Miss Hepburn and Scarlett- completely true.
Yes...
I agree with this.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Master
In martial arts we call the leader "Master" you learn from the master the one that knows it all.

Someone that has more knowledge beyond the normal. A leader, someone that you look up to, wise, humble, smart, intellectual, etc.
Old 18-12-2014, 10:31 PM
zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinO
I knew a fellow who called himself a master, and he did indeed have an amazing understanding of how this place works and how to use particle energy and flows and other spirits. He practically took me out of the universe with one of his flow bombs, from 2000 miles away.

He also died after a protracted and very unpleasant illness so all of that information was not enough to prevent a human tragedy.

I think we are in a place where knowing even a small portion of all is quite impossible as we are. To understand more is a stepping stone to perspective, to being able to take a larger view. However this leaves the view of the smaller area behind. So there can be an ebb and flow into and out of spaces and perspectives in order to experience, and that is what this place is really about. You can know anything. Knowing how to keep the fun level up, that's the ticket.
My experience.

High five!
Old 18-12-2014, 11:07 PM
Master
Fish

Hi zombie
Spoke to you on the chat thing
Old 18-12-2014, 11:40 PM
Master

All life is evolving.

A Master moves further up the spheres of Light, as we will do if we follow the teachings and example of the Master - for that is the point and purpose of a Master, not to carry people, but to guide them to finding their own way along the Path.

And whilst we may not be actual Masters, we can also give what light we have to help others along the Path.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 19-12-2014, 12:29 AM
Neville

Identification is the Primary factor in my experience, That is to say. Masters are those you decide/interpret as Masters personally.