Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-12-2014, 01:29 AM
Pathfinder
Contacting the higher self of another person--possible?

Pretty much what the thread title is. Is it possible for someone to contact another person's higher self?

Reason I ask is because I'm currently in a situation where this is the case, so says my heart / soul / intuition, and the higher self of the other person in question.**

My heart is insistently telling me 'yes' with this. That I am in contact with this other person's higher self. And also that the information I'm receiving from them is largely accurate. Hasn't really felt negative at all.

I opted to contact this person's higher self as I had sent the person an email some time ago but received no reply (I have not personally met or spoken with this person before). Given the amount of time that has passed since I sent the email (over a year) and the likelihood of only getting further silence from them if I tried emailing them again, this seemed to me the best option.

Also, in addition to the initial question above, is it possible for my own higher self to give permission to someone else's higher self to begin conversing with me without my prior conscious knowledge or consent (if my higher self deems it beneficial to both me and the other person in any way)?

Probably just me doubting something that I don't need to be. But....

**For privacy reasons, I'm opting not to disclose the name of the other person in question or specific details of the situation.
Old 14-12-2014, 02:24 AM
MasterRishi

Not only is it possible, it's very reasonable.

Often times, when we are trying to communicate something to someone close to us, their higher self (as in, the self that exists without human ego) is the one to connect the message with us. Sometimes, the human part of someone else is getting in the way of them becoming the higher self that they know they can be.

Having said this, it doesn't make the message any easier to deliver, as I know from personal experience. But I can tell you that these messages still have relevance, even if the person won't understand them in the conscious sense. Do what you feel is right and know that in time, you will be understood.

Remember that the higher self of another can and will attempt to make contact with you whenever they feel it is right and necessary to do so. You'll receive messages that you know aren't from the person, but you know would be in their highest good. Sometimes people are on a self destructive path and need guidance. That's where the higher self comes in. Don't be afraid to trust what you feel.
Old 30-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Anna Sayce

Yes, definitely possible!
Old 31-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Master
Hi,

I often check in with the higher self of a person if I am unsure of the best way to support them.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Ascender

hi intact its is supposed to be normal

its a long lost communication that now is returning

with the expanding consciousness back to normality

in to the righter vibrational levels

of shared consciousness that once was

I use it to do readings , to bad not all are there yet

release detachment to lower vibrational created realities

thoughts, foods and drinks and you will get there

soon as fear for shared falls away we can all live happy lives

and just share all we like and be one and our self's anytime

love ,knowledge , healing and all is shared so easily like that :-)

much love and light to you and all here