Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-10-2013, 02:30 AM
Guide

The purpose of 'new age' spirituality?

What is the purpose of spirituality? For me it is the process of humanities transformation. However, from my observations it seems to be more about the individual.
Old 18-10-2013, 03:03 AM
Niebla0007

Well, what about one step at a time?

Can't really generalize when it comes to people.
Old 18-10-2013, 03:41 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebla0007
Well, what about one step at a time?

Can't really generalize when it comes to people.

Ok, but where are we coming from and where are we going?

What is your concept of spiritual purpose through a new age perspective, rather than a religious one?
Old 18-10-2013, 01:51 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguru
What is your concept of spiritual purpose through a new age perspective, rather than a religious one?

It attracts those who are not "religious" ...
New Age is easier to identify with on a personal level ...
Some people like the look & feel of something new or what they deem as progressive ...
JMHO ...
Old 18-10-2013, 11:54 PM
Master

Hi Maguru,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguru
What is the purpose of spirituality? For me it is the process of humanities transformation. However, from my observations it seems to be more about the individual.
If there is any potential for an `age` of Spirituality, in the evolution of the human race, I would suppose it would be called a `new` age, on arrival. For if it was `here` `now`, who could recognize its presence, if not those who observed and reflected life, through their own Spirituality. And though they may be individual, what they may reflect may not be.
I suppose it’s a question of perspective, it depends where one observes from.
Old 19-10-2013, 02:22 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
Hi Maguru,

If there is any potential for an `age` of Spirituality, in the evolution of the human race, I would suppose it would be called a `new` age, on arrival. For if it was `here` `now`, who could recognize its presence, if not those who observed and reflected life, through their own Spirituality. And though they may be individual, what they may reflect may not be.
I suppose it’s a question of perspective, it depends where one observes from.
Yes I think perspectives are the key to our experiences of spirituality.
Old 19-10-2013, 02:23 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
It attracts those who are not "religious" ...
New Age is easier to identify with on a personal level ...
Some people like the look & feel of something new or what they deem as progressive ...
JMHO ...
Sort of a new religion?
Old 15-04-2014, 12:43 PM
My thought is what is the purpose of being human...here...on this
Earth plane?

That to me is a much more profound question...since what is real is spirit,
my spirit, your spirit, all part of the Infinite Sprit or Infinite Intelligence or
Holy Spirit, the Creator and Sustainer, the Superconsciousness.

Individual, direct experience or personal inner revelation of the Divine, or God
realization, Self -realization
would be the purpose of spirituality apart from religions...which promote an intermediary
and
separation from the Whole or The One.

Edit: I finally read every post, and I wish we could give "points" or "reps" to people....
except all of them would be getting one...so I guess it's perfect! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Spirit-1 = Intention

Look in various dictionary's for word spirit and you perhaps find more definitions for that word than any other word in dictionary, except maybe soul .

Go figure eh

Spirit-1 is metaphysical-1 of intention. Our highest spiritual intentions begin with the integral support of self, then family, then local community, then global community etc....and all of these include the integral support of the environmental ecology that sustains all biologicals/souls here on Earth.

This is both old age and new age, spiritual values that are based on rationally logical common sense. imho.

Religion is a practice that we do religously every day to help us continue on the pathway of spiritual goals.

Breathing is step #1 number on our list of spiritually religous practice and conscious breating is good one to have in our spiritual tool box, to grab or practice when needed.

IN yoga it is called prana aka life force.

When we are born, I presume our first action is to breah in i.e. to become inspirited with air / oxygen. Without this first inspiriting breath we do not live as and individual spirit and soul/biolgoical.

The 2nd action is to expire to send the spirit back out as as differrent gas.

This is a form of inside-outing and expansion-contraction and both of these two of the six fundamental motions of Universe.

Time = motion / frequency / change / spirit etc.....

Think of the cartesan corrdinate system XYZ as time i.e. XYZ-time where XY and Z share a common nodal vertexial event we lable as 'o'.

Now think of a triangle that is formed by the connection of the three ends of XY and Z. Now we have 3D tetra(4)hedron and you can see this particular kind of tetra(4)hedron--trirectangluar, at this following link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trirectangular_tetrahedron

Now envision the shared nodal vertexial event 'o' as oxygen and the triangle diametrically opposite as a mouth / openin of a biological.

So when the 'o' travels on a trjectory through the opening it is leaving one system and entering into another system as oxygen.

Then it does a little chemical transformation and comes back out through the triangle opening / mouth as differrent chemical / molecule.

Inspirited as oxygen - outspirited as something else.

r6
Old 30-04-2014, 04:20 PM
StaroftheSea

If I may "post" while time is limited and on my way out of SF...

Most by now would know that I believe, Love and Trust in my Spirit-ual Higher Power "Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit" in whom postings are lumped or categorized or boxed into the Christ-ianity Thread.

Having said that, to me, the entity "Spirit" or "Spirit-uality" has the connotation of being "a continuation of Life - experiential and spiritual - beyond this world after death.

Therefore, an individual seeking to know more about their own spirit-uality ie their "Spirit" and the Source of one's own "Spirit/Soul" would be quite naturally drawn to "Spirit-uality" Forums.

Now, is this our mind or our "Spirit/Soul" within us, that leads us to "Spirit-uality" Forums OR is it our Creator whom leads us to "Spirit-uality" Forums? Why is it at particular times during our Lives when this occurs?

What? Just randomly? Or when we have lost a Loved One? Or when we are suffering greatly during our Lives? Or is it when we are completely happy, joyous, elated during Life during our Life and Soul journey?

If we think "Spirit and Spirit-uality" for whatever the reason or time during our Lives and back track to the time when we first joined or commenced looking into Spirit and Spirit-uality; one should be able to identify clearly WHOM either planted the seed of seeking Spirit and/or wanting to know more about our own Spirit and Spirit-uality at that time during our lives.

Our Heavenly Mother Mary says at 2:11

"Further, My Children, there is only ONE Spirit. The Holy Spirit exists in every person through My Son Jesus Christ your Saviour of whom is in ONE in being with The Father (GOD). You My Children are being misled by satan, in thinking that there are other gods before My Son Jesus your Saviour. Follow Jesus My Son your Saviour's ways before it is too late My Children".

"That is all".