Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 14-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Affirmation_10

A submissive Leader

( There are lots of threads intertwined with this topic. I may not able to pick each of them and resolve it, because I, myself, has not been able to completely unravel this mystery so far. However, I will try my best to make sense of what I want to say.)

World is predominantly divided into Masters and Slaves. To sound politically correct those are now termed as leaders and submissive. Open the history books, it is conspicuously written everywhere that someone ruled someone. For quite some years I was attentive towards understanding the disposition of both, leaders and submissive, and what caused uprisings from the ruled people when they are designed to submit to rulers by core of their nature. I knew, until I have the insight of lives of both submissive and leaders it will be difficult to know that there can be a meeting ground for both. My curiosity was there because I can't believe submissive are forever doomed which our history says.

My first quest was to understand whether it is by nature leader and submissive are like that, which can't be altered, or it is by circumstances, and that submissive does stand chance to lead. Regular motivation has worked for everyone but capacity to hold that inspiration differ from person to person. Once the source of motivation is gone an individual again revert to their earlier state which is their nature. Does that mean one cannot transcend from his submissive side without being in touch with motivational source all the time ? I would say no.

I met a submissive child who is regularly bullied in the class. His parents is encouraging him to beat the hell out of that bully even if his own son teeth are knocked out but the son has not yet got the courage to fight against the bully. However, his confidence is increasing day by day because of his academic success. I can see, it won't be long before he will manage to defend himself from bullies because of his increase in confidence, which is making him feel good about himself.

The son is encouraged regularly by his parents which is mentally preparing him. It is a process in which the son is consciously evaluating himself and his parents words. the external factor of getting academic success is also playing big role which means that one can get the courage in different form. However,only when his mind body and soul will be in harmony he will move to next level.

The older you are , the more thoughts you will have, the more fears you will have, hence the more will power you will need to overcome those barriers.

Gandhi wanted to change the heart of callous people by means of non- violence because he firmly believed that heart of any person can be changed; however, he also knew that it would be a slow process. Similarly a person can be motivated to fight and stand for his cause. For me there is a meeting ground between leaders and submissive traversing that submissive can further proceed to the path of leadership.

I would be happy to know your opinion that will enlighten me on this subject