Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 25-08-2012, 01:24 PM
SoulWhisperer

Twice as much

This is something I read online, and I decide to share and just see opinions and reactions. So, if for every less positive action, thought or word you send out into the universe, you give back twice as much positive words, thoughts or actions, do you think it will actually have the desired effect, I mean an actual impact? Or has anyone actually tried or consciously tries to do so?

Blessings

SOULWHISPERER
Old 25-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Master

What you attract into your life is based on how you react to past misdoings. If you keep repeating yourself in them, even if you recognize it, then they will continue to occur and affect your life. But if you decide to no longer do them and recognize what you did, then while there may be lessons to be learned, overall that thing will no longer come into your life for it is no longer an aspect of yourself, when you have seen and decided, and therefore stepped forward and changed and make a difference.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 25-08-2012, 08:12 PM
SoulWhisperer

Maybe I was misunderstood on this post, and my idea didn't come across. It's not that I am a bad person or that I perform bad deeds. It's nothing like that actually. And I'm not sure that I start this thread in the right section. If not, I appologize.

What I was trying to say was more on the lines of the law of attraction. That's why I posted here. So, if you had bad experiences in your life, and you have a tendency to look down on yourself or resent those past experiences, if for every bad memory or thought you let loose inside your mind, creating positive mental affirmations and visualising twice as much, will eventually override the bad ones?

SOULWHISPERER
Old 25-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulWhisperer
Maybe I was misunderstood on this post, and my idea didn't come across. It's not that I am a bad person or that I perform bad deeds. It's nothing like that actually. And I'm not sure that I start this thread in the right section. If not, I appologize.

What I was trying to say was more on the lines of the law of attraction. That's why I posted here. So, if you had bad experiences in your life, and you have a tendency to look down on yourself or resent those past experiences, if for every bad memory or thought you let loose inside your mind, creating positive mental affirmations and visualising twice as much, will eventually override the bad ones?

SOULWHISPERER
:) misdoings is just an example :P but the idea I presented is the same- if you keep drawing forth gods things and life, and forget the bad, the universe will give you a wakeup call. But the way you live and think now is what you wish to bring into your life- the positive and good things. By bringing these about, you create more and more opportunities for good things to manifest in your life. But don't forget the bad, use your knowledge and experiences as a propellent to prevent, know what to do, or change something similar in the future. Move on past- strong and of hope, and with your determination to succeed will manifest itself when you are ready for it to.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 04-10-2012, 12:38 PM
AutumnSoleil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulWhisperer

SOULWHISPERER

Yes of course. As long as we hang onto bad memories and thoughts the energy will be with us, but when we let them go and replace them with other more positive thoughts, they will indeed over ride the bad ones. And it's surprising how little effort this takes.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Goofie

I don 't know if I m helping here , but I recently read that if we realise and acknowledge a mistake (or a wrong point of view), that realisation has the power to release the bad energy automaticaly and then we start to attract a better situation or a solution. When we realise and regret is like cutting off the bonds with the wrong pattern of thoughts and feelings.
Also I read that positive thoughts can manifest easier because they serve evolution as it is also a universal law .