Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 14-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Jilly

A lovely affirmation - now to find the time to centre myelf. What do people think about affirming while doing day to day tasks?
Old 15-05-2012, 04:04 AM
morning_star222

thank you :)

When I read this to myself, it gave me goosebumps and moved my spirit. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!
Old 15-05-2012, 04:07 AM
morning_star222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly
A lovely affirmation - now to find the time to centre myelf. What do people think about affirming while doing day to day tasks?

Hello, I find just keeping focused on yourself helps a lot when you're running around during the day. I tend to lose myself when I start doing something, so I am trying to remember to bring my attention back to me and keeping myself together.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Starshade

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Matt*
This is great - thanks for sharing xx

I use a very simple affirmation that I read Bruce Lee said to himself when he was nervous/afraid of facing an opponent - it is simply "walk on" - or walk towards your fear. Easier said than done! But the inspiration of even a great fighter like Bruce Lee being afraid is huge.

Matt

Since Bruce Lee quotes came up I have to share this one, which always stuck with me, and which I find is so simple yet so powerful:

"Let your moves flow from your natural essence"

-Bruce freakin' Lee
Old 03-10-2012, 10:23 AM
Pegasus

Thank you, they are both lovely x
Old 03-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith_hope_love
This Affrimation was written by a very dear friend of mine. At the time she wrote it I had alot of Negativity & then some in my life. I read this affrimation everyday and found it to be VERY Helpful, & thought I would share who knows it might help someone else!

All negativity is gone from my Being. I am more positive in my choices and in my actions. I now follow the positive path Mother/Father God has laid out for me.

When I believe in myself and in the Powers that be. I overcome all obsticals and continue up to an even Higher Consciousness. I become whole within myself.

There is always a positive thought in every dark cloud. I now clear away the clouds and see the butterflies in the trees and the rainbow that leads to the light of Spirit.

I am One with the Earth. I am One with the sky. I am a bridge between both worlds. I am now Centered within my Being.

I now surrender all my worries to the power of the Universe,Mother/ Father God, to take and transform them to the positive, so I am free of all negativity and I now accept a more positive outlook on life and I now have faith in all of Your abilities.

I am glad this helped you. The only thing I would say, Law of Attraction being what it is, and I have learned this as well...I would take all the "negative" words out of it and rewrite it from that perspective and just do a postive version without the negative words :)
Old 04-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Master

Like so:

I am positive. In my choices and in my actions, I follow the positive path Mother/Father God has laid out for me. I believe in myself and in the Powers that be. I reach up to an even Higher Consciousness. I am whole within myself. I find only postive thoughts. I see the butterflies in the trees and the rainbow that leads to the light of Spirit. I am One with the Earth. I am One with the sky. I am a bridge between both worlds. I am Centered within my Being. I surrender to the power of the Universe/Mother/Father God. I love my positive outlook on life. I have faith in all of Your Abilities.

Just tinkering with it. It is very powerful and moving. You might add some "powerful" words in there too, like I am a powerful bridge came to mind. And you might close it with, I have faith in all of My Abilities came to mind.

Cool
Old 20-10-2012, 11:24 PM
stars_joe

THE ego is the only thing that suffers, everything is impermanent! Even our sorrows, and pathetic troublesome situations! everyone eventually is going to die. Happiness is couple with suffering its a face of life. We live and the we die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYTtLVwuH0M <<<HERE ARE SOME TECHNIQUES AND AFFIRMATIONS TO CONSIDER!!