Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-03-2011, 01:57 AM
Felynx

I cant beleive that people think auras are mainly one color... just saying...
Old 11-03-2011, 02:10 AM
Sangress

Quote:
I cant beleive that people think auras are mainly one color... just saying...

I've seen some auras that are mainly one colour with lots of variations of the same colour throughout it, as well as different patterns and flashes of the same colour too.

So, I suppose it depends on the individual.

I wouldn't think anything would have an aura with a single completely flat colour and no variations.

Even landforms have auras that change in density and pattern, so if I were to find a person or animal with an aura that is stiller and more solid than a piece of the earth, it would instantly make my jaw drop to the floor.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:13 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I know this question has probably been asked somewhere, but I can't seem to find it, so I apologise in advance if this has already been asked and feel free to delete this thread if neccissary.

In my understanding, the outer layers of the aura changes constantly according to your emotions, but the inner changes as your life progresses, or as you grow and learn.

What is the natural colour of your aura?

i did not even know we had an inner aura, it would be my guess that is would be white, the color of the hottest fire.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:35 AM
shifty123

Mine is a light blue
Old 11-03-2011, 03:32 AM
Murciélago

Quote:
I've seen some auras that are mainly one colour with lots of variations of the same colour throughout it, as well as different patterns and flashes of the same colour too.

This is how mine is with all different variations of green except for a kinda swirling black area over my heart.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:40 AM
Sangress

Quote:
This is how mine is with all different variations of green except for a kinda swirling black area over my heart.

Your nickname will now be Black Heart. :P
Old 11-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Murciélago

Quote:
Your nickname will now be Black Heart. :P
I like it! XD
Old 08-09-2011, 12:00 AM
Knower

I think mine is green....
Old 08-09-2011, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivakkp1980
to experience aura or to find chakra how many days person must be protect his orgasm?

Orgasm has nothing to do with it. Becoming aware of your aura and chakras is just a matter of learning how to see and sense in more subtle ways.

Xan

Old 08-09-2011, 03:42 AM
Kristin050585

no clue what color mine is? i can't see it.