Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2018, 04:46 AM
Guide

Channeling & your interpretation

So im making these post based on some comments I read from another thread... in short there is a lot to be learned and it sometimes takes asking the right questions and being able to think about the answers given..... answers are not all ways given as answers.... possibly experiences... emotions.... etc... there a lot of ways one can learn....

So.... the question was along the lines of: Why are channeling from similar beings so different from each other when channeled by another....?

Well the short answer is because the person who is channeling is different from the other person who is channeling... people are going to channel higher energies through their ego.... ego in this case is a representation of all the things that make you ... you. Like games.... like birds... like music.... like cake.... riddles... etc... the things that make you who you are are essentially the things that will have an effect on the channeling....

I once got a reading from a guy who loved games... he could dive into your soul and see who you are and what you were here to learn.... this being would see everything as a video game because that is what he understood.... this was something that he found comfort in and of course anything negative coming in through a game filter especially 8-bit is not going to be very intimidating to the person... especially when the feeling of security matters for various reason....

this also applies to the channels level of intelligence... vocabulary... personality... orientation towards the light.... dislikes and likes...

Id also note that people or beings who have similar lives to you or the being that is being channel will come across more easier for them as they are closer in vibration there for energy will flow easier than others...

this is a short post to encourage questions... ask a way and we will help shed light... :)