Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Master
Energy Leak

I feel as if I am leaking energy from the top right hand side of my body...what could be causing this? it is mainly around head and shoulder area.

(used to be an heavy drinker, has the alcohol use damaged me, if so how to repair?)
Old 11-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Serenity Bear

If it is your top right shoulder, with it arching upwards in a 2am/pm area then its Spirit. They usually use this area to come into the auric field. Some mediums have other contact areas but most use the 2am/pm one.

If you imagine you are standing in an oval bubble, with you as the center point which the hands move around, 2am/pm is the first area you get contacts, which will widen to cross to 4am/pm, so covering the back of you. The front I use for psychic information and energy and the back for Spirit.

To stop the sensation just close down your chakras and bring in your aura, to increase it open your chakras and widen your aura by thinking of being energised or if your more experienced bringing in energy through your feet. The later can make you feel a bit spacy so don't over do it.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Master
Just close down my chakras? I dont know how to, or even see them.

Since about the age 19 I have had trouble relaxing/concentrating due to a shock, used to be able to concentrate and focus very well before then, this is where alcohol helped a bit.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Aquarian

Donna Eden recommends drawing figures of 8 patterns over the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
If it is your top right shoulder, with it arching upwards in a 2am/pm area then its Spirit. They usually use this area to come into the auric field.
That does not sound healthy.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:20 PM
Sangress

Hmm. It could be a number of reasons.

Your aura might be weak or unusually thin there and its dragging energy from your body to compensate.

You could have had a bit of a 'rupture' in that area where a channel for energy (or as I call them energetic veins) has been overfilled and has litterally burst.

You could have been bitten by an energetic critter of some kind.

Or someone could have made an energetic connection to you and that connection has been 'severed' too quickly for your energetic 'skin' to grow over the absence.

A few people I've seen have had this complaint and turned out to have energetic wings forming as well, so perhaps there is tingling and heavyness and movement there as well (which would indicate such a thing)

There are other reasons, but these are the most common ones I can pick off the top of my head.

You can probably get a good idea the reasons behind it all if you want by thinking back to when you've noticed it, whether you've become unusually tired suddenly before the time you noticed it and also thinking back to all the energetic stuff you've done around that time and the people you've interacted with.

But, as for fixing it....well that depends on your own style of healing. Usually the energy body fares quite well and heals over of its own accord just like the physical body scabs over, but if this is a long term thing then perhaps you could invest in some meditation or trying to really feel the area where your affected and focus on directing your subconscious to "close" the wound.

That, or you could well ask for someone else to do it for you. I'd be glad to voulunteer if your stuck for solutions.
Old 13-07-2012, 09:19 AM
Serenity Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Donna Eden recommends drawing figures of 8 patterns over the area.

That does not sound healthy.

LOL! Shows how much you know.

Podshell
If you dont know about closing chakras, then you need to find out. I've written it enough times on this forum is it unreal. I think I will have to start putting it in it's own thread it is rediculous.

First of all you need to know what the chakras are and where they are. There are 7 major chakras and 21 minor, we work with the 7 major (healers use the 21 minor as well).

The 7 major chakras are at the following places:

Base or root - is at the end of the spine.
Sacral Plexus - below the belly button
Solar Plexus - above the belly button
Heart - on the sternum at the center of the chest
Throat - on the adams apple
Brow/3rd eye - just above the eyes in the middle of the brows.
Crown - at the center of the head on the top of the head.

To open the chakras you got from base upwards, to close from the crown downwards.

To close - Take you conciousness to the top of your head, and imagine an open flower which closes into a bud nice and tight.

Move onto the brow and close the bud, then the throat and close the bud and so on down to the base. Make sure you do them in order, don't skip ahead.

This reduces all spirit contact to about 10 %, so the only spirit who can contact you is your main guide and is used for life and death situations.

To open up you think of spirit or reverse the above closing by visualising the bud opening into a flower.

PS: Be very careful asking for advice on the internet, theres a LOT of hocum talking about, and a lot on here too.

If in doubt go along to your local Spiritualist Church and the resident medium/teacher there will be able to help you.
Old 13-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Aquarian

I know enough not to willingly let myself be possessed.
Old 13-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Master
Thanks for that Sangress, I usually spend time alone as I find most people drain me after a short time with them. I cannot pinpoint an exact event that occurred around the time it started, I was presuming it was the overuse of alcohol, alcohol which helped me temporarily to relax , which I find very difficult to do since the shock I suffered about 30yrs back, it has always been alcohol and excercise which have worked for me. So it seems besides focusing on closing the wound may be I need to pinpoint exactly what it is then try to find remedies/ways of healing it. What could you do extra?

SB...I find trying to relax very difficult, the problem manifested itself as anxiety (according to my GP) she gave me tablets , but I didnt take any , I just bought a years swimming pass and go swimming instead , I have visited the local spiritualist church a couple of times for healing and am planning on going again soon.
Old 14-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Sangress

Quote:
So it seems besides focusing on closing the wound may be I need to pinpoint exactly what it is then try to find remedies/ways of healing it. What could you do extra?

Perhaps.

Before I give you my opinion, I just want to let you know that this is just from my personal experience, so it could well be different for you.

From my perspective I think its ok if you don't know exactly what it is and why its there for sure. A lot of the time there is no deeper reason for that kind of thing (energy leakages) and the good thing about not knowing is that if it gets closed up and healed over and then reappears gradually again for no apparent reason, that would be a real indicator of your energy body trying to tell you something that originates a bit deeper (since often unresolved things come back in lots of ways in both mind and body.)

It'd be nice to find the origin of it, but I just want to make sure you dont pressure yourself and stress out if you don't find any leads in this mystery since it could well be something that doesn't directly affect the healing of it (if its a circumstancial thing and nothing deeper, that is.)

So you have a choice here, you can treat it like a flesh wound or search deeper..or perhaps even both?

I think that trusting your instincts (or subconscious mind or higher self or whatever you'd like to call it) is a good thing to do in situations like this. Even general gut feelings of something being "wrong" or "right" go a long way in a lot of things.

If I was you and I really felt that this is connected to excessive alcohole use triggered by a past traumatic event, then I'd probably do a bit of self examination and while focusing on the area (perhaps in meditation) I would ask the energy connected to it "what is this trying to tell me?" and see whether I feel an answer in the form of a thought or a sensation or even just a vague emotion.

I dont know if my style would fit you but I usually work through things that way, by asking my energy to respond to my mind and help me find the answers.

As for what extra I could do?

I could probably just step out of my body and close up the wound myself, lace your own energy together more thickly to staunch the energy bleeding out and allow it to 'scab' over and then see if it wants to heal itself as a result. If it goes back to its former state then the wound could stem from something emotional - like what you mentioned.

Also, do you think your an empath? I know a lot and most feel quite drained around others and tend to loose energy quite often when their aura sort of 'latches onto' other people to sense them and doesn't 'let go' until it just breaks off from the person themselves (loosing energy in the process) and sometimes I've even seen their auras peeling away from their energy body barrier (skin) because they've subconsciously stretched it so far to sense others (which results in energy bleeding out.)
Old 14-07-2012, 07:37 AM
Serenity Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
I know enough not to willingly let myself be possessed.

Possession, there isn't such a thing, there is encloakment but never possession, even in deep trance the Spirit comes close but never takes over complete control of the body. The medium ALWAYS has total control of what they do and allow the spirit to do.

PS Posession is something that came about from certain Religions using it as a FEAR so to control their followers etc.