Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-11-2018, 03:55 AM
Knower
Is accepting Jesus/Christ? The same as..

Is in accepting Jesus/Christ? The same as in believing there is a "Christ Consciousness"? to serve others, as in for every kind action you have shown , you've shown a kindness to yourself?

But isn't Christ a title? Walking with Spirit. I can accept there exists a Christ Consciousness. We all can learn to tap into, in our spiritual path. We choose to be walking with Spirit.

A lot of people talk about Accepting Jesus. I always see Jesus as symbol of teachings about the Spirit. And I want to be alike, not give myself up to worship, but to look up, and learn through the spirit as Him. A renewed mind in this present day and time, if we want to transcend mankind's thinking process, we need to be alike Christ. A Renewed mind, alike Christ And by doing so, If one is walking with spirit, while serving others, this relationship to be taught by The Holy Spirit. In time. They will through trials and experiences be like, knowing the power behind to serve, like Christ. if it is a meaningful encounter by the creative spirit - you will know the rewarding, the sensation it gives one of fulfillment and meaning. Nothing can beat that. You live in the present, now, by doing so. Healing yourself and people around you, so long the Spirit pick out the people. Else you should be quiet. Following the breadcrumbs. Attract the give/receive, as one. But yeah, enough from me

One Love, be kind & God Bless!

Last edited by IChill : 04-11-2018 at 08:55 AM.
Old 14-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Christianity has helped to screw up the language we use.

The called Jesus, Jesus Christ or Jesus the Christ thanks to Christ meaning the anointed one, even though Jesus was never anointed which was how a Jewish King was proclaimed.

We are to try to develop a loving Jesus mind, and then by thinking more demographically, as if we ruled a nation, turn that Jesus thinking into a more all inclusive Christ consciousness.

As a Gnostic Christian, I began that journey after my apotheosis and naming my God I am.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that lazy Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail. Please Google --- Alan Watts - On The Book of Eli

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link. Please google ----- Joseph Campbell--On Becoming an Adult

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL
Old 15-11-2018, 06:15 PM
Master

The Bible says nothing about a Christ Consciousness. It tells of a person known as Jesus Christ. We can become his followers if we turn from our sins and put our faith in him. This involves a personal relationship with an individual, not a relationship with some impersonal consciousness.
Old 16-11-2018, 05:05 AM
Knower
Gnostic Christian Bishop - "I Am". There's power in that.
It's not alienated with my inner-voice. Serve The One.
Gnosticism you say, heh well. I have traits of, or my own similar ways. That can align me towards that.
But I have only my way. Meaningful to myself, for I know that's genuine my truth is powerful to only me.
The unseen. To be seen. Empowering thyself of what, meant for me, and just that align to my own reality.

theophilus, I guess that's a way to look at it. But why stop there? The Christ Consciousness is universal, so does "Jesus" belong to all. Call it a collective consciousness.
Jesus didn't create it. The Spirit Did. Your soul knows. What it know. But I am sure, Jesus had his doubts too. But after all. This is just something I came across. And I have been knowing about is a thing. But again, I keep another meaning for it with me, just different ways of saying, same symbolic outcome. All that's important is just to never forget " to walk with spirit " , what I think, are not what you need to know, unless you know. We cant force it hehehe, but sure Jesus really tried. I am not better, myself. still blabbering... but as said. Only with Spirit(makes encounters for me) else I am wasting my own energy &time. But not in as a n impersonal consciousness of Jesus (that would be untrue to my path / being ... without not being able to grow)´-- it hard to explain, but today people expect a short answer.. I want his knowledge in how he gained it, with the help of Spirit... what did he say again now? Put your "Faith In me heheh, and be freed of your sins...? Just like that? I think there more to it. But if one believe still (it is enough) it is. Spirit Of Christ is with you, but we still never learned to grow with it.. learning to walk with Spirit (leads to Father/Christ Consciousness). Praising too much and do nothing ourselves in order how to improve ourselves.
Learning to love oneself at first(free your sins through Spirit). Change our ways. From how the Spirit will manipulate encounters that can change us- and trials to act it on. After all, The Creative Spirit, awaits on our choices we choose to take. It is highly intelligent.

---

There might not be a directly saying about a Christ Consciousness. Instead, A lot can be said, so easily, if the reader has deeper revelations, as it is. It takes a lot of courage to be doing that, being able to care, as I care in my ways, even though, people cannot be saved, if they cant save themselves.
I will try to write this down in a more Christian perspective.. hmm. My Apologies - but I tried to take the time for making my point(s) clear - I felt like it.

"But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised. But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no one. For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE WILL INSTRUCT HIM? But we have the mind of Christ." -Corinthians 2:16

I wanted to ask to all Christians in general: Why even try to follow a person, if we wont hav the mind of Christ?
You cannot turn away from sin, if you cant think, or do not care about sin, but walking with Spirit. It will Make, You, Care. When you speak of sins.
- as in the past, people were blinded from God, the thoughts of The Most High, God, The Creator, might be an otherworldly word too, as people were controlled by evil thoughts that has taken root in them. Enemies of God in our own minds. So how can we fight this? As it is today. The Mind of Christ makes us know, and it will make us see, who we are. A renewed Mind, in order to help ourselves and around us. But anyway. No reason for me to keep on blabbering. Just know this, a lot of us, are still untrained, not in control of our own minds.

People want to change the world, but how so? If they even cant change themselves and see their own wrong doings. hmm, the Spirit of God will show you, if You Walk with Spirit, As Christ. This is how, well, I might not speak as in the words - one wants or accepts, nah, but forgive me then, if I do not know any better. It's not my fault. It's not my fault.. but I am have my experiences, I trust them, more than words that has no meaning - Needs something of truth to me - the spirit knows, my soul knows, but yet I need to learn to know by it. Seeing the Spirit at Work, and how it affects me over time. Aware of it, the progress, of a life time, Or maybe we call this, the growth in life. The transformations in self. It's deeper and personal for me, through my own path in my life, but I can tell it is like a relationship, maybe not just with Jesus, but with the universal/God, my own growth, a renewed mind as Christ. Now I sounded to provoke, but I needed this to be effective, to think, to feel.

The Truth that lies in all of us.

In my view, as the ego(of the mind) has no control over love, sooo it is only trying to be resisting itself, if you tries to do so, if you intend for love of spirit that which love all of you and everything that you see regardless of it current state of existence, because it doesnt matter how warped somebody's mind is, if it's innervated by spirit it will be organized around spirit. They will take joy in their existence when that happens.

“THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD,
AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN,
ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM.”

I Love, Christ's Love, You Love, God's Love? It is all-knowing, as told, this is enough. heh, I am not a Victim, I am a Victor, through Him/Jesus/ChristConsciousnesss/Spirit/God that loves us, the truth, deeper Revelations that's why I trust myself, since I trust In The Spirit! and since I learned to walk with Spirit, relationship, just as like Christ did. I do not care what others might say. heh, But that's my way to accept it. If I need any acceptance of it. It's not your fault and it's not mine too, if we do not know any better in ourselves. At least I am trying, to give it A chance, the intuition, following the signs, no one shall say otherwise. The Spirit never lies.
I think, I know, What I think not. But the Spirit Knows- My Soul knows, my body n flesh, might not, meh, I do not want to be controlled by mind-

"Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away; but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory; the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory;" -Corinthians 2:16

For me it is all about Christ Consciousness, for why care about Jesus, if one do not want to be like him? But do we need Jesus? Nah, But I begin to change this in me, to view him in power of the spirit. As it is said. We only need the Spirit. Where one, Walks with Spirit. It is enough, but this is my own truth, not other people's truth in life, but I Am, as God has seen n knows. But Jesus Christ can be very powerful. Maybe I will change my mind, in 10 years. Gaining more clarity of what I think(and still change my perspective or just havin more ways to add to it, perceives it) Pieces of truth self-found. This is also why : I say Jesus didnt die for our sins, no he died because he believed in his teachings of the creative spirit -- this was important for him since that can free us hold and connect us to the Creator/God/Father. and much more.. all it takes... is the steps, following the breadcrumbs.. as we go in life. So many experiences and conclusions(and yet that is just one side of it, + paths to walk in order to gain this)- esoteric wisdom.

I am still walking forward. But hey - this is why. I said it. But honestly I am not really a debate guy. Just some shared words-
but it resonates to my own life, as I see, it is similar as in Christ.

"As a man think of this Heart, So is he." - proverbs 23:7
"but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you(..)" - Acts 1:8

Walking with Spirit, taught me, to change my ways, renew my thoughts and my eyes that now sees n hears, I changed, but beware of the false gifts and broken promises, much pain, but still time.. At least, I am helping myself, so I can help others(not in this case, but in my own path). Raising people's spirits, and my own - People forget what Jesus wanted to show them. But who can blame us, it's not our faults, if we do not know anyway better. it's not our faults. Forgive us? Or forgive me, for my devilish talk. At least, I've faced my demon(s), as Jesus. To overcome, the fortresses of thought that keep us enslaved, in our ways. Our own perfected prisons without seeing it -controlled by our sinful ways. Am I Perfect? Nah I am far From It--Some will find it, others will never.

I found the Spirit, It gave me, more than I ever had before. And I am still a long way to the end goal. In truth? maybe there will never be an end-goal! But again. Honestly, I became Spiritual but not religious.
I've never been it in my life to begin with. I know very little about Christianity in my life at first, really not cared. But I am a born Christian, but not in eyes of some (n sometimes not in myself) but yet I do not have the "right words. I should speak of -- A lot Of Christians calls stuff, demonic, the fear of the unknown, if One begin to ask the wrong questions/blaspheme -- I had many blessings. ANd also removed them right away the next day. I fought my own demons battling them alone in myself - from victim to victor. I have suffered. I have loved, feeling joy. So I Might have lived of some worth to me and the Spirit, Us. And yeah, as said there is a heaven and hell that exists, it can also be created right now in this present, in this day, moment of life, so yeah what did Christ want to show us? We can have our heaven right now in this very moment, in life -- or you can have your hell... a repeating, a suffering, for eternity reliving it -- or a heaven for all, of love n meaning, for each, symbolic said

but what do God want? Of us? It is about us To Encounter Each One of us.. we' have only ourselves,(Maybe Christ saw that too)
after all it is? and yet, we do not know the truth, if there aren't any truths to begin with in our hearts. Christ knew his Truth, But as I have come to know. Maybe I imagine it. But, At least I can look him in the eyes, and still say. I did my best with not looking away. Again. Christ Consciousness, or wishful thinking, pfff. Maybe I ask the wrong questions. I know I do it freely and because I want too. To have purpose.

I chose this for myself, to trust and walk with Spirit. As Not many in today's world would have the courage too, but again. I was "helped" Or lets say the "Angelic Beings" have shown me enough to actual begin to care, with a desire to know, even through I didn't know "why" at first. But I knew in My Soul & The Spirit. It knows. Now and forever, to eternity.. we're in it already.

still movin forward. I know that... At least.

Last edited by IChill : 16-11-2018 at 09:28 AM.
Old 19-11-2018, 05:16 PM
Gnostic Christian Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
The Bible says nothing about a Christ Consciousness. It tells of a person known as Jesus Christ. We can become his followers if we turn from our sins and put our faith in him. This involves a personal relationship with an individual, not a relationship with some impersonal consciousness.

Correct, and the only way to have that personal relationship is to follow the way Jesus showed and I quoted in my initials reply.

That is the only way to have it, unless one goes into supernaturalstupid thinking.

Regards
DL
Old 30-11-2018, 03:35 PM
ImthatIm

Ichill
You wrote "I Love, Christ's Love, You Love, God's Love? It is all-knowing"
The pure Love of God Through The Christ Jesus and The Holy Spirit these are all characters I typed out that you may connect to the Spirit of what is beyond words so don't get stuck on the characters/letters/words trust the spirit. Test the spirit all spirits. Love is the most excellent WAY.
Old 30-11-2018, 05:16 PM
boshy b. good

Jesus the judge. a judge who be a one true
judge i need. does it help to clamor it, i see
it does. does he open up a fair for that, yes
Old 02-12-2018, 11:16 PM
Master
Jesus Christ is the son of God. The concept of "christ consciousness" is nothing more than a new age deception. Put your faith in Christ and turn from your sins and you will be saved from the just punishment you would otherwise receive for a lifetime of breaking God's law.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:12 PM
Master

Or Jesus was not the literal son of God, & is just a spiritual person just like you & i.
Except that Jesus received enough of Gods very essence, enough of Gods essence to have converted Jesus' own very essence from natural man & into the devine man, a christed being....& then from that moment on becoming a literal child of God.

And just maybe the true son of God is Gods Christ essence (which God is well pleased in) which is always around us throughout the universe & God knows it will be our salvation if we receive "IT" in FULL...mmmm...receive "IT" Gods love & very essence IN FULL.

And just maybe God set his universe up as an all loving & self correcting universe, & we do not need to receive "anyone" for salvation, & or admittance into the Kingdom.
We need only to have a desire for Gods very (essence/son) to transform us into divine beings.

The Bible has people believing in a trinity

GOD THE FATHER & THE SON & THE HOLY SPIRIT.
But i suggest that it should be written as...

...GOD WHO IS HIMSELF "THE HOLY SPIRIT" WHICH HE OFFERS OF HIMSELF, TO EACH & EVERY ONE OF US, TO TRANSFORM US INTO THE "CHOSEN ONES, "TRANSFORMED INTO THE VERY ESSENCE OF HIMSELF INSTEAD OF JUST BEING IN THE IMAGE OF HIM..."DEVINE BEINGS"...JUST AS JESUS IS.

HE DESIGNED US & CREATED US IN HIS IMAGE & REFERS TO US AS HIS HIGHEST CREATION ( AM ) & DESIRES THAT WE HAVE A DESIRE TO PARTICIPATE IN HIS LOVE & VERY ESSENCE.

Anyway these are my beliefs & only for anyones considerations.....regards from me...Neil
Old 12-12-2018, 02:37 AM
Master
Here is what is obvious to any sane person, who looks out upon the world. (The Matrix).

"ALL have sinned, and fallen short of God's glory." (The glory of God). This involves time and space, ( In contrast with the timeless and eternity), the evolved animal/ mammal.
This involves "the fall", and the consequences thereof, from which no one is exempt.
I.E. inherited, and original sin.
Which is why Jesus stated that one must be born again of the Spirit.

God is Truth. The timeless and eternity is the greater reality... and Truth. In contrast to "the world", in linear time and space.
Of which and in which we all find ourselves.
Prophecy, including Messianic prophecy written in the old testament writings, comes to us from the greater reality of the timeless and, Eternity.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein