Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2007, 02:09 PM
Richie

Vision while driving, Help!

I was driving home the other night, it was very dark and raining. I was on a main road and driving next to the kerb where there was lots of weeds and lawn, I saw a woman flash in my mind - she was naked and face down in the grass, I knew she was dead and it was foul play. I felt a great feeling of sorrow and a had tears in my eyes.

I told my wife what I had visioned and the next day we had a look around the area to find nothing. I did assume she had already been found.

I feel that i received this message for a reason but what do I do with it now. If I tell someone they'll think im either mad or somehow related to her murder.

Any ideas ?
Old 20-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Knower

Hi Richie

I don't think you're mad or connected in any way

I wish I could help you know what your vision does mean though, whether its past or future is maybe the first puzzle, I wonder if you looked through old newspapers to see if anything has happened in that area?

Sorry I can't be of more help

Michelle xx
Old 20-04-2007, 10:34 PM
LizHope10

I agree with Michelle... You should try to find something in the newspaper or internet about the area... In case you don't find anything I would most definitely pay attention to the news for the next few days...
Old 21-04-2007, 02:45 AM
Richie

Thanks guys, I will try and find some info about it.

Im sure you are more understanding than the authorities so I will not approach them lol.

Does anyone know how I would get the vison back in my mind ? im sure I heard a name but with the shock of the vision I didnt recall it.

Richie
Old 04-05-2007, 01:17 AM
LizHope10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie
Does anyone know how I would get the vison back in my mind ? im sure I heard a name but with the shock of the vision I didnt recall it.

Richie

Have you tried a meditation?
Closed Thread