Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 09:54 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphGM
We got to a place and met the landlord. He seemed to be nice, cool, a little quiet, but what he has inside was terrible. I can assure you that the guy has been in orgies, doing all kind of sexual rituals including tortures, alcoholism, drugs, etc. This is what I call evil.

I hope you guys understand me. I have many other examples. Should I continue?

Hiya Ralphgm,

I'm curious to know if that Landlord you're referring to here, confirmed or told you directly that what you see in him is true. Did you ask him if you were correct in your assumption of him and did he say yes?

I'm just curious to know if it's a psychic experience and you're reading him correctly or just an instance of presuming someone or something is bad with no real evidence/proof to back it up.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:20 PM
RalphGM

He didn't confirm

No, how can I ask someone to comfirm that? A few years ago, I had this fear about making asumptions, about seeing things as a product of my imagination, but conforming I was practicing and talking to my relatives and friends, I achieved a significant ability that makes me feel secure about my perception. It never fails. Besides that, I don't let my own feelings interfere between the impressions and my perception, that in my opinion is the key.

I usually don't go everywhere saying "I can see this or that...", but I wanted to share this here, considering that users of this forum (like you) are more open-minded to certain things and will probably understand what I say. I know it's really hard to believe that our soul stores every single impression we are exposed to, but I always say: "if you could see what I can see..."

I was checking your Web site two days ago and... May I ask you some things?

Be well, Angelicious!!!

RalphGM

Last edited by RalphGM : 11-04-2007 at 10:22 PM.
Closed Thread