Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 01-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Master
My other question... If we haven't invented it could it exist now? Or do we have to invent it. In other words can the future interact with us even though we haven't gotten there yet. I know time is only linear to us, but would we still have to lay the ground work to reach that future?
Old 01-11-2010, 10:49 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Well they were holding their phone,

Hiya inner

I really don't want to labour this point, but if they wanted 'us' (as opposed to 'them') to notice something, then a cell/mobile phone in 1928 was a good bet. A bluetooth may not have been noticed as it didn't need hands. Likewise telepathy - too subtle for our stupid minds.

If they wanted to astound us with their technology, it would most likely have been missed. This way, we sit up and say, "hey what?".

Sadly we're too skeptical as a species to give it any credence.

I'm not sure how any futuristic intelligent species could make an impression on us without us being hugely skeptical.

Squiggle
Old 01-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
My other question... If we haven't invented it could it exist now?

If we invented it "in the future" and as a collective entity turned back time (as time isn't linear, we just all changed our clocks back a few hours)...and had a ball with conspiracy theories...what fun?!

OK, I'm waaay leftfield and unusually non-Squatchit...but I like toying with these ideas.

Old 02-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Time

THis caught me off guard when I seen this. I wasnt to sure what to make of it. After a few days ive come to the collowing conclusions:

IT may be faked. Photoshop, and many other programs could munipulate old footage just as well as these days. And black n white is much easier to deal with them 1000 different colours. Personaly, i think if it was faked, they did a very very good job in doing so.

It may be a rift, or ripple in time and space. It could just be a simple anomoly, which stephen hawking goes into detail about. They are something in physics or science, that has no real explination. Or it may be and extra, or unexpected answer to a question. WHen dealing with quantum science, and time travel, anomolies can be abundant.

We associate things with the familiar. To us it looks like shes on a phone. But mabey shes covering her ears for some reason? What if it is just a compact she has in her hand and she raised her arm over her ears?

The video itself is rather convincing. If it is time travel, i think that this means it isnt to far off.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:29 PM
star-child

Slightly off subject but this reminded me of something I saw in the newspaper about 3 years ago. A woman had written into the astrologer and said she got a text (I can't remember what the contents of it was, I don't think it was anything significant) the date received was 2023 or something. I wish I still had the newspaper cutting so I can give more details but that suggests there is a possibility that you can somehow connect with others through time. The astrologer was convinced it was from the future that somehow ended up on that womans phone.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Kapitan_Prien

I was just on Fox News and saw this film in their films section...so, yeah it's been posted on their site too...and they were wondering about it as well.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:57 AM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
I was just on Fox News and saw this film in their films section...so, yeah it's been posted on their site too...and they were wondering about it as well.
They were pondering the same exact question???
Old 05-11-2010, 01:03 AM
Kapitan_Prien

*laughs* Yeah they were...on Fox News of all places! I didn't expect to see it there but they were discussing what type of technology would have been around back then (walkie-talkies, etc.) but they weren't developed until later.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4392185/t...ylist_id=86871
Old 05-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Seeker

if you believe that the gov hides high end tech then it not hard to believe a cell phone existed back then, we allegedly have free energy and the tech to build cars with magnetic engines as well as wireless energy transfers
Old 10-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Lonely Soul

This is only my own opinion, but to me that person with thier hand covering their ear the cheek simply looks embarressed to be walking past a camera, and shyly turns it's way briefly at the end.
Looks most likely they'rs hiding this identity, or just holding up one side of thier scarf.
They might even have had a dressing over a wound they were hoilding in place, or over the ear due an ear infection.
I've watched the whole clip, and have seen it before on TV, and see nothing of any interest in the clip (apart from that zebra).