Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-09-2020, 06:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Thanks for one specific alien example from Independence Day, in response to the human condition. What does that say about your alignment that you would think of that?

BTW That movie was truly one of the finest cinematic art pieces full of deep reflection, uncanny resemblances of life principles and breathtaking cinemography, that it was worth you bringing it to the table. Will Smith will be pleased. After all, it was only America that saved the world that day, no other country need apply, so Hollywood. Breathtaking and poignant.

And how fortunate that Jeff Goldblum was able to write a computer virus which was somehow compatible with the alien technology and even managed to upload it onto the mothership computer. A true genius. It is good to know that should the world ever be attacked by aliens then we can rely on such people to keep us safe.

Peace
Old 26-09-2020, 06:27 PM
janielee

Exactly. Marvels. Genius. Ingenuity. The wonders of human technology and American minds!! Thank you to Independence Day, that cinematic marvel and peak of human genius. My mind and heart is now at peace, and I have JosephineB to thank for that ingenuity of even thinking to bring that piece to bear in this conversation. We can all rest now, knowing that should aliens come one day, Hollywood will be there to save us all - not through blind trust, merry bands or rose colored glasses, but through the reality of human technology and the mind of the human being! No-one would even dare.
Old 26-09-2020, 07:08 PM
Master
Spirit Guide Sparrow's Legal Disclaimer
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
By using this website owned by Spirit Guide Sparrow, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to these terms of use, please do not use the site.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Spirit Guide Sparrow provides this website and its contents on an 'as is' basis and we make no representations or warranties.
Spirit Guide Sparrow seeks to ensure that all material on this site is accurate.
Content is therefore provided without any warranty or responsibility.
Individuals or companies should not make significant decisions based on information sourced from this site without obtaining independent advice.
Spirit Guide Sparrow will in no way accept liability for any loss or damage caused by taking action as a result of material viewed on or sourced from this site.
Spirit Guide Sparrow is not responsible for the content of any external websites which may be linked to from this site.
A link from this website to an external website does not imply any kind of endorsement or recommendation for the goods, services or information provided on that external site.
In the event that you download any material from this site, Spirit Guide Sparrow cannot accept liability for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer hardware, data, information, materials and any other consequential damages or losses of any kind from browsing this site.
The content of this site is the property of Spirit Guide Sparrow and none of the content found on the site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, posted, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Spirit Guide Sparrow.

SPIRIT GUIDE SPARROW'S PRIVACY POLICY
All personal information provided by you will be processed and held in accordance to the Data Protection Act, 1998.
In order to provide you with the services Spirit Guide Sparrow offers, information may be requested from you.
Spirit Guide Sparrow may collect information from you when you submit an online form, email or telephone.
Spirit Guide Sparrow will protect the information that you provide.
Spirit Guide Sparrow will never sell or share any of your personal details with others.
Any information you provide through Spirit Guide Sparrow's website may be used in the following ways:
In order to contact you.
To action any requests or deliver services that you purchase.
To alert you to services that need your attention.
To provide other companies information in order to carry out work for you if required, but the minimum information required shall be disclosed.
To disclose the information if required by law.
To research browsing patterns.
Spirit Guide Sparrow reserves the right change this privacy policy at any time.
Thank you for reading.
Old 26-09-2020, 07:22 PM
Master
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Common questions about the afterlife

Once again I bring to light the subject of the afterlife, as it has been called. So too it is again I attempt to alleviate fears, strengthen faith and aspire courage in what I hope will be a useful thread. I will attempt to address common questions individuals have asked me, with insight and perspective from my inner and inter-dimensional council.

I do not have all the answers, as nobody really does. But I bring to you reflections of my spirit and my soul through the wisdom and knowledge I have to share as a spirit guide. My experience of what truth is originates from the vantage point of my current experience and awareness. Your own truth lies in the realms of your own experience, through your own eyes, within your own soul understanding. I will not answer questions from the resource of books or videos since this simply would be somebody else’s beliefs. Knowing something to be true does not require the beliefs of others, for there is no doubt present. What is left is an innate desire to share it so that a deeper connection is forged with the universe.

I write from my perspective of spiritual truths and mechanics that appear to me from my own state of understanding. Not from my human mind or from human belief, but from a state of awareness and observation imprinted in me by my time within the spirit realms. Spiritual truths - those that exist whether you believe in them or not, have a very specific resonance which can be identified within you. You can acknowledge this through how something makes you feel, how your energy responds. I am not speaking of emotions or thoughts, but of feelings of intuition and soul wisdom.

I may not explain things perfectly, and can understand the human languages can sometimes be very restricting and prone to misinterpretation. Or at least, when speaking of the spirit world, words can only paint a certain fraction of the fullness of its true nature. For it is so that to truly understand, you have to see it, experience it, and know it, for yourself. I can only show you the door.

I write this thread here, that I may speak and paint some words for those who to come to them, that they may reflect on their meaning in their own way. And with them, through what I share, others may aspire to look within to discover their own truth. For the answers I provide are truly available for everyone, when you heart is in the right place.

This thread has an open door, for all opinions, all views and experiences of readers.
Please maintain respect, politeness and good intention in your words.

With that introduction out of the way…
Enjoy the thread.

- SPARROW -

I like what you are doing.

Can you provide me with some insight?
Thank you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-09-2020, 10:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
Spirit Guide Sparrow's Legal Disclaimer
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
By using this website owned by Spirit Guide Sparrow, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to these terms of use, please do not use the site.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Spirit Guide Sparrow provides this website and its contents on an 'as is' basis and we make no representations or warranties.
Spirit Guide Sparrow seeks to ensure that all material on this site is accurate.
Content is therefore provided without any warranty or responsibility.
Individuals or companies should not make significant decisions based on information sourced from this site without obtaining independent advice.
Spirit Guide Sparrow will in no way accept liability for any loss or damage caused by taking action as a result of material viewed on or sourced from this site.
Spirit Guide Sparrow is not responsible for the content of any external websites which may be linked to from this site.
A link from this website to an external website does not imply any kind of endorsement or recommendation for the goods, services or information provided on that external site.
In the event that you download any material from this site, Spirit Guide Sparrow cannot accept liability for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer hardware, data, information, materials and any other consequential damages or losses of any kind from browsing this site.
The content of this site is the property of Spirit Guide Sparrow and none of the content found on the site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, posted, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Spirit Guide Sparrow.

SPIRIT GUIDE SPARROW'S PRIVACY POLICY
All personal information provided by you will be processed and held in accordance to the Data Protection Act, 1998.
In order to provide you with the services Spirit Guide Sparrow offers, information may be requested from you.
Spirit Guide Sparrow may collect information from you when you submit an online form, email or telephone.
Spirit Guide Sparrow will protect the information that you provide.
Spirit Guide Sparrow will never sell or share any of your personal details with others.
Any information you provide through Spirit Guide Sparrow's website may be used in the following ways:
In order to contact you.
To action any requests or deliver services that you purchase.
To alert you to services that need your attention.
To provide other companies information in order to carry out work for you if required, but the minimum information required shall be disclosed.
To disclose the information if required by law.
To research browsing patterns.
Spirit Guide Sparrow reserves the right change this privacy policy at any time.
Thank you for reading.

I knew the website and its purpose was to gather SGS's insights on different topics from his posts here at SF. In my understanding, and as long as I followed it, it was not owned by Sparrow but by Amethyst, who made that project to honour his words. I even talked with him about this for confirmation.

It would be great if anyone can clarify whether that website (which is not the only one that honours Sparrow) changed of ownership in more recent times, but it would be hard for me to believe it.

Furthermore, I don't see what is the point in bringing such information here, a peaceful place where we interact in goodwill to mutually enrich with Sparrow's and other members' thoughts and wisdom. It would be nice if you can clarify your intention.

Tiss
Old 27-09-2020, 07:49 PM
Experiencer

https://pbase.com/1heart/image/171074361
Old 27-09-2020, 08:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob

AnotherBob,
that was a very nice thing to post.

I commend you for your taste!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-09-2020, 08:06 PM
Experiencer

Thank you John!

For those unaware, there is a Sparrow compilation available here:

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com/

Joy to all!
Old 27-09-2020, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I like what you are doing.

Can you provide me with some insight?
Thank you.

Dear BigJohn,

My primary lead in this endeavour has been handed back to this competent community.

The years of amicable dialogue set the train tracks for anyone to proceed towards their own destination of insight. Each passenger has their own idea what insight may look like through their particular window seat. Where do you sit in view of yourself?

For that which you seek to be in sight, tell the community more specifically what it is you aspire to perceive.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 27-09-2020, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
I knew the website and its purpose was to gather SGS's insights on different topics from his posts here at SF. In my understanding, and as long as I followed it, it was not owned by Sparrow but by Amethyst, who made that project to honour his words. I even talked with him about this for confirmation.

It would be great if anyone can clarify whether that website (which is not the only one that honours Sparrow) changed of ownership in more recent times, but it would be hard for me to believe it.

Furthermore, I don't see what is the point in bringing such information here, a peaceful place where we interact in goodwill to mutually enrich with Sparrow's and other members' thoughts and wisdom. It would be nice if you can clarify your intention.

Tiss

Dear Tiss,

This is yet another occasion where I need say nothing; the answer is readily available within this competent community. You are, of course, absolutely correct. Such details have already been covered in earlier dialogues.

It is also another creative example of how one individual continues to bring into view their many misconceptions, based on uninformed and unfounded beliefs systems. Though, as ever, we are always happy to turn on the light switch for them. Should such individual choose a less confrontational approach it would not continue to result in attracting embarrassment for themselves. One can be doubtful, while simultaneously respectful.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸