Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-12-2018, 09:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Sparrow,

I had several questions while you were away. Would you like me to assemble them here in a new post? Or will you dig them up?

Dear Sorai,

As you wish. Always keen to have your questions answered, aren't you, old friend?

Cause and effect in the spirit world is instantaneous. That is, your thoughts are an immediate cause of what you experience. It is your state of intent which gives form to thought, from consciousness to conscious experience. This is why it is important for you to master the mind while in physical state. It exists this way because thoughts are living things and the landscape of the spirit world responds to living things. Everything is connected, and you will gradually experience this truth through your encounters and interactions. How much of that connection you experience at any one moment will depend on what your current state of intent is.

You cannot however cause another to experience anything in the spirit world without their consent and participation. This is why you cannot cause other souls to overcome their difficulties or merely think them out of their current predicament. Free will prevails. You are cause then to your own reality but not that of anything or anyone else's. But you can be cause and co-creator of a shared experience.

As to your query relating to music, it ties closely and predominantly with feelings and invoking behaviours and visions. Music is not simply heard. After all, you do not actually have ears. It is felt as an experience. That experience is often a very personal one, and can sometimes be a group experience.

Music has been known here to open doorways and vortexes to other places, change the fabric of landscapes, and summon different entities and deities. The string of specific musical tones and combinations produce static fields of vibration and pockets of reality which other intelligences can step into or out of for deliberate purposes. It is fostered onto the teaching that what is pleasurable for you also holds practical and explorative applications by purposeful design.

Finally, relating to your query regarding explorations into the nature of love, if you would like to bring a context forward I can indulge you with comment.

I am delighted that you make effort to speak in my absence and hope that you continue to do so.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 13-12-2018, 02:12 AM
Guide

It's more that I wanted to have some dialogue with you, as it is one of my favorite pastimes, and I didn't want to miss my chance while you are around.

A little wonderment is good too.

By the way, there are a couple of other question I recall. I was wondering when one first gets to the Spirit World, well, you said they will be surprised when their thoughts teleport them to new places. So what is there to stop someone from bopping around out of control if they are a rapid thinker?

Can you share some perspective on the Dao De Jing (Tao Te Ching) and Yi Jing (I Ching) if you are familiar?

Happy Holidays from the western shores,
Sorai
Old 13-12-2018, 02:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
So... "that" Sparrow... is stalking this thread... a lovely rogue spirit guide

This Sparrow would reply: It appears I would not then be the only one (adding some sort of supplementary emote).
-Sparrow

Old 13-12-2018, 03:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
It's more that I wanted to have some dialogue with you, as it is one of my favorite pastimes, and I didn't want to miss my chance while you are around.

A little wonderment is good too.

By the way, there are a couple of other question I recall. I was wondering when one first gets to the Spirit World, well, you said they will be surprised when their thoughts teleport them to new places. So what is there to stop someone from bopping around out of control if they are a rapid thinker?

Can you share some perspective on the Dao De Jing (Tao Te Ching) and Yi Jing (I Ching) if you are familiar?

Happy Holidays from the western shores,
Sorai

Dear Sorai,

Your present state of intention and focus prevents you. No matter where you find yourself you will most certainly be consciously doing something. In whatever it is you are doing, holding your intention and interest in doing it anchors you within the experience. An example to describe this you can relate to is like when you are immersed into a good book, you become oblivious to what else is happing around you. The spirit world is like reading a good book; it is captivating, climactic and most assuredly one big fairy tale.

The reason you want to master your thoughts, is not only do they become transparent through your energy to other beings, but negative or fear based thoughts limit your access.

The question regarding the way of the virtuous in its philosophical form and print, under the works you describe would be more your forte. Perhaps an opportunity for you to enlighten me?

-Sparrow

Old 13-12-2018, 03:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefonsy
Ok, so many profound serious questions have been asked. Sparrow, I just enjoyed Halloween, have to ask, is anything such as a zombie or a vampire actually possible here on earth? My guess would be that a being would have to possess a body somehow. If the answer is a solid no and that these are just Hollywood concepts then they must just be symbolic of human fears/preoccupations.

Dear Bluefonsy,

My warmest regards and greetings from the Asceleottyi.

While you can never rule out the impossible, it is in this case thankfully an embellishment of cinematic entertainment in order to give character more appeal. Attributes of these cinematic characters have been gradually altered and enhanced over the years to what they are today. This is not then to say human beings themselves have not behaved in activity, which we will not describe here, that would cause them to share in the same light, or darkness, as such characters of equal distaste.

-Sparrow

Old 13-12-2018, 03:34 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear janielee,

If you are unhappy and experiencing persistent signals involving a change of work, you will eventually experience this in ways which feel blunt and forceful should you remain resistant. Have the wisdom and patience to understand these are orchestrated events to cause you to pay attention to something you are being led to by your higher Self. Other individuals may appear to play the bad guy card, but they are merely participating in their given role to facilitate something for you. In the end, we are all One.

If you truly feel happy in where you are now, and you feel it is where you can grow the most, then challenge the forces which would derail and thwart your success. Do not, however, resist that which brings change. What you resist, persists.

Fear is that within ourselves which seeks to protect in self-preservation. Do not be afraid of making a wrong decision, for there are no wrong decisions. There are only decisions you resist, and it is this state of indecision and insecurity which causes you suffering.

-Sparrow

OK Sparrow, but that is the thing - I don't know what my so called "Higher Self" is pointing me towards. I'm sure that this is not the first time I have been so tone deaf.

What do I do?

Mistakes are not about that which is wrong but my ability to feed my family AND be happy and fulfiled

Thanks so much for responding by the way, it's really nice of you, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

PS I resigned and now I have no idea what to turn to next, wouldnt mind some benevolent/wise spirit wisdom at this point
Old 13-12-2018, 03:42 AM
janielee

Spirit Guide Sparrow

I asked in another thread, but got no answers, wondering if you have a perspective as to seeing the number/s 4 a lot over a number of months.

Namaste.
Old 13-12-2018, 03:47 AM
Guide

Thank you for your answers, old friend. Here’s what I have to say about those works:

The Dao De Jing chronicles the natural way of life which is in accord with Spirit. It emphasizes simplicity, prudence, and peace. It is a set of 81 sections. The verses are short and concise, leaving much to the imagination. In fact, I think you’d enjoy it as a foil to your more verbose explanatory style. I recommend the translation by Gia-fu Feng and Jane English. Or you could contact Lao Zi himself.

The Yi Jing is a work stemming from the origin of Chinese culture, several thousand years ago. It details the manifestations of yin and yang into sixty-four gua, or symbols, each with six elements. Each of the six is either yin or yang, producing the sixty-four combinations. Each gua represents a fundamental principle of existence, either of the Heavens (the first 30) or the Earthly world (the last 34). The principles are detailed in commentaries by famous Ancient Chinese sages, which are affixed to each gua’s chapter. While the use of the Yi Jing is intended as divination originally, I like to simply study the information and contemplate why that particular combination of yin yang elements produces that principle. If you wish to experience it, I recommend Alfred Huang’s translation, or again, do some ‘downloading.’ The names of the gua can be strung together in a song which Tim taught me and I never seem to forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Sorai,

Your present state of intention and focus prevents you. No matter where you find yourself you will most certainly be consciously doing something. In whatever it is you are doing, holding your intention and interest in doing it anchors you within the experience. An example to describe this you can relate to is like when you are immersed into a good book, you become oblivious to what else is happing around you. The spirit world is like reading a good book; it is captivating, climactic and most assuredly one big fairy tale.

The reason you want to master your thoughts, is not only do they become transparent through your energy to other beings, but negative or fear based thoughts limit your access.

The question regarding the way of the virtuous in its philosophical form and print, under the works you describe would be more your forte. Perhaps an opportunity for you to enlighten me?

-Sparrow
Old 13-12-2018, 04:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
OK Sparrow, but that is the thing - I don't know what my so called "Higher Self" is pointing me towards. I'm sure that this is not the first time I have been so tone deaf.

What do I do?

Mistakes are not about that which is wrong but my ability to feed my family AND be happy and fulfiled

Thanks so much for responding by the way, it's really nice of you, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

PS I resigned and now I have no idea what to turn to next, wouldnt mind some benevolent/wise spirit wisdom at this point

Dear janielle,

As benevolent and wise I may undoubtedly be, I say with a satisfying facial gesture, only your own wisdom can tell you what is best for you.

Though I have already turned on a light for you if you were paying attention.

Your higher Self can be simplified into what it is your heart tells you. If you do not know what higher Self is or what it is pointing you towards, then look to where your heart points. Your higher Self wants what brings you happiness, joy and love, because these things bring you the most fulfilling experiences and greatest opportunities for growth. They also bring into your life the abundance you will need to sustain yourself and your family. In this you must trust. Confidence in your ability, in your resolve and in your determination will deliver you along the right path. Stick to what you know best, go with your strengths, but not not be fearful of change or the unknown. Any and all physical circumstance can be overcome with an adjustment to attitude, thought and direction. You are not a victim of circumstance; you are merely observing a process which leads to somewhere else, which has already been created on another level outside of your conscious awareness. The solution will come to you, I assure you, but it is up to you to choose how you shall experience it.

In my recent words of synchronicity, which were also for you, pay close attention to its meaning and opportunity for you to manifest these things you personally seek. Embrace those people who step into your path in the days ahead, and do not avoid or ignore them.

-Sparrow

Old 13-12-2018, 04:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Spirit Guide Sparrow

I asked in another thread, but got no answers, wondering if you have a perspective as to seeing the number/s 4 a lot over a number of months.

Namaste.

Dear janielle,

My latest response to you shall shed light on this second question.

-Sparrow