Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Guide
Check this out for a sign!

Or maybe im completely wrong.

Let me start by saying i believe i strayed from my path or where i should of been going a few yrs ago with my ex whos name is Tommy this will become relevant. My sister went for a reading and she was told i had taken a wrong road that was no good for me, which it hasnt been although it awakened me.

About a yr before i met tommy i had been for a reading it was my first and only one, the woman who done my reading also does them at the spiritualist church so i trusted her and believed what she told me. I wont tell you the whole reading but just what is relevant. She told me i would meet a man, this would be the next relationship im in, he was in uniform worked close to the police, a security guard and this would be the one iv been waiting for, he would be my future blah blah blah. When i met tommy i knew it wasnt him as he was a bathroom fitter and as time went on he wasnt the person i would like to spend the rest of my life with. After meeting him my life went really down hill. In the summer after i split from a soul connection i started to see lots of numbers but the number 117, 17 was really prominent and i still see it
now and i just couldnt get what it ment. A few weeks ago after meeting another SC i asked for guidance and a few hours later while sittin on my laptop on fb a notice came up from someone i know called Tommy to like his new page, i had a strange feeling at the same time,
i clicked on it and it took me to his page and the first thing i saw was a post saying some security company would be taking over the place that this page was for then i noticed up in the corner that he works for a security company and i was like . I knew that he works at a gym as his brother and my brother are friends, so after a little search i found that he is a security guard as well, it was like an ah ha moment. Then something told me idk where this came from but to do a calculation between our birthdays, now i have never done this before so as i felt compelled to i did and i couldnt believe my eyes his birthday is the 117th day of the year and also the 17th week of the year and his name is Tommy. Maybe im wrong but it felt like it was the truth, i always knew i had taken a wrong path with the other Tommy, did i no deep down somewhere this was his name but went for the wrong one? was it just a coinsidence?
Old 31-12-2013, 01:12 AM
Pathfinder

I believe that there are no coincidences, so I would definitely see all of that as signs. I was given signs that I would meet my soul mate. Signs led me to believe it was a guy I barely knew who went to the same junior high I did. I believed it strongly enough that I actually started a journal and it contained his first name. Long story, short - I came to realize it wasn't who I thought it was.

A couple of months later, I met a man through a dating site. Before meeting him, I had a date planned with another man from the site, but in a dream, I saw the user name of a man who had sent me a message. I emailed him that very next morning. Guess what? He has the same first name and went to my junior high!

He's 4 years older and knew my brother. The amazing thing about that is that my brother's passing was part of what led me to leave a bad marriage. I even heard my brother's voice a couple times when I was feeling low about ending it.

So, yes, I believe in signs and guides and all sorts of things I didn't know about before. How blessed we are!