Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-10-2014, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
I have heard many time we create our own afterlife, that lead me to have the following questions

1. Do we get whatever we want

You will experience what you cause your own consciousness vibration to attract. It is understood that everything you attract you must in fact want, for otherwise you would not think, act or choose not to act in a manner through which to attract it.

Quote:
2. If we want a specific person be they real or "fictional" will they be there

A specific soul will only make themselves present if they themselves choose to be there, and that you are of a required vibration and state of consciousness to be able to perceive them. For example, one who had abused another in physical state would not be able to speak to or perceive their former victim unless that soul chose to allow it. In such instance their free will in choosing not for you to perceive them supersedes your own desire for it.

Fictional characters would simply manifest as mental projections of your own consciousness - an extension of yourself and your own energy.

Quote:
3. What are the limits

Limits are boundaries only you experience through your own perspective of who and what you perceive yourself to be at any given time. Thought can escape boundaries, but it can also create them.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 11-10-2014, 11:44 PM
Deactivated Account
How come our Higher Self gets to be our Higher Selves and us our lower ones? Did we both decide this on pre-birth, cause I'm having tough time reconciling how I would EVER put myself in THIS situation on earth. Same for the poor starving people all over the world. Why would their higher selves put them in that position?
Old 12-10-2014, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
How come our Higher Self gets to be our Higher Selves and us our lower ones? Did we both decide this on pre-birth, cause I'm having tough time reconciling how I would EVER put myself in THIS situation on earth. Same for the poor starving people all over the world. Why would their higher selves put them in that position?
Stop focusing on what you currently percieve as a difference and separateness of so-called 'higher' and 'lower' selves , because the truth is, you are more 'higher' than 'lower'. Find connection to that , and if you don't have an imagining of what that is , find that . This thread is a great place to
flesh out your internal models . Highly recommended !
Old 12-10-2014, 03:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Stop focusing on what you currently percieve as a difference and separateness of so-called 'higher' and 'lower' selves , because the truth is, you are more 'higher' than 'lower'. Find connection to that , and if you don't have an imagining of what that is , find that . This thread is a great place to
flesh out your internal models . Highly recommended !

I'm not done reading the entire thread. It has been good, it just that it's frustrating when you hear all this about higher selves and how they are this etherical super being and I have no connection with mine. What do you mean when you say "flesh out your internal models"?
Old 12-10-2014, 09:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
I'm not done reading the entire thread. It has been good, it just that it's frustrating when you hear all this about higher selves and how they are this etherical super being and I have no connection with mine. What do you mean when you say "flesh out your internal models"?
If you have no connection you have to start somewhere.... by hearing about things and looking for internal confirmation, or even just believing something because "it makes sense" . This can create a foundation for allowing the mind to expand and have places to put experiences or feelings that might not make sense otherwise, and cause it to think of new things to replace old things with. We find models (ways of thinking ) that feel right for us and we imagine greater possibilities and this helps open the doorways for our 'higher' aspects to manifest here . If you're not getting direct , clear experience of such things , don't worry; few people actually connect and commune the way Sparrow does, but we are all capable anyway because the underlying fundamental spirit world , and Spirit Self, is our true nature, whether , or however much or little, we are aware of it here.

But everything here still IS of Spirit , we are just conditioned to thinking of things as being what this world tells us they are , so it's partially a matter of re-learning , and creating/allowing a new, expanded context for, and
essence of everything . This can take time, and invariably involves discarding much (or all ) of what we used to think we knew about the world, life, and spirituality . The process of dismantling old models and allowing and working on new ones is an ongoing thing for me . In the early part I got information (similar to material by Sparrow) and it resonated at my deepest levels and made more sense than anything else , so I assumed it was true. Soon I started having insights and dreams that basically confirmed the existence and truth of what the words were saying .

Obviously, genuine connection to realms spoken of in this thread would be the most marvelous thing, but perhaps not the most realistic, as the thread is about the afterlife . But still, maybe the most important thing to think of is that all this stuff is not 'other' . It IS us, it IS shifts of , and into consciousness of ourselves . Imagine the highest , because the highest you can imagine is probably going to be the most accurate , and I'll tell you, there is a lot of material out there that doesn't pass muster the way
the words of Sparrow do, for me , anyway .

The other 'most important' thing is that you are the final authority on matters of your own self and Spirit . Go in and find what is real for YOU , because none of this stuff is about anything else . People telling you stuff is just that ; the only stuff that really matters is what hits and sticks , and resonates as true and real for you, and what you discover in there, and finding that inner discernment is one of the keys to work on , even if you don't get much direct 'contact' with your multidimensional aspects of self. But again, you can't really NOT be in contact, because that's who you really are; you just have been conditioned to see and think otherwise . It is also a matter of finding how to shift focus , to facilitate new awarenesses , and discover new possibilities that then become realities (because they already are; it is we who are 'becoming' more of what we already are) .

One more thing , it's inevitable , so relax . Either you go to heaven (so to speak) and then die , or you die and then go to heaven (so to speak )

Last edited by Swami Chihuahuananda : 12-10-2014 at 11:57 AM.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:57 PM
XiangPassion

I have another question for Spirit Guide Sparrow. I read from an earlier post of yours that we will not eat animal meat in the after life. But as you said, we can access the memory of eating chocolate and be able to taste/consume it once again. Why is it not possible to do this with meat (not involving the slaughtering, of course)? I'm just curious.
Old 13-10-2014, 12:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangPassion
I have another question for Spirit Guide Sparrow. I read from an earlier post of yours that we will not eat animal meat in the after life. But as you said, we can access the memory of eating chocolate and be able to taste/consume it once again. Why is it not possible to do this with meat (not involving the slaughtering, of course)? I'm just curious.

Because they're animals and not chocolate?
Old 13-10-2014, 04:12 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangPassion
In the after life we will know how not cool, how how much in bad taste it is was to eat dead flesh
So we will not wont to relive that kind of memory
Old 13-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
In the after life we will know how not cool, how how much in bad taste it is was to eat dead flesh
So we will not wont to relive that kind of memory

'We' won't , because 'we' have adopted views where killing animals to eat is bad , but what about , say, aboriginal cultures, or pre-historic humans, or
Native Americans before the invasions by Western peoples?

These were/are cultures where people don't have the pictures of reality that eating other creatures is bad, because they haven't had other options for survival. Native Americans used to (and some still do) have a very respectful and 'enlightened ' worldview about taking the lives of other creatures . They thanked the animals for giving them life , and had/have very real connections to the Spirit world.

What I expect is that we do not need to eat once we die (how can we eat without physical bodies ?) but we can have higher-dimensional versions of whatever life experiences we have lived. So I can easily imagine a Native American , once passed , communing with the animal spirits that once gave their body's life to support and give life to that of another physical being .
He wouldn't need to re-live eating that animal but he could experience the sharing of life, energy , and Spirit that happened . Maybe he would experience taste too, and the animal would experience being assimilated ... I don't know, but I do know that my old ways of thinking are inaccurate , when being projected onto how things are in the Spirit world.
Old 13-10-2014, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangwhosnext
Hi Sparrow,

this is my first post after spending a week reading through this thread. I resonate with almost everything you have written and you have positively enhanced my perspective on how I view the after-life. For that, I am very grateful. It was an absolutely fascinating read.

I would like to ask a question and hope it is accepted as respectfully as it is meant..

You have mentioned the Prime Creator in many of your posts, but I still have not fully grasped the quintessence of this.

You have used many descriptive terms such as vibration, light and love; but I would really like to know more about the Prime Creator. Is he a devine being, entity or spirit? What are his origins? Where does he reside? What are his plans for spirit-kind?

I'm sorry if I've missed a more descriptive answer within this thread and if I have, I would be very grateful if someone could point me towards it.

Again, thank you Sparrow for the great wisdom and knowledge you have shared with everyone in this thread.

Best wishes

Dave.
Greetings and gratitude’s,
we welcome you.

You have asked several questions in relation to the nature and form of the Prime Creator. In the presence of the purity of Prime Creator these questions would never arise, for you would be in such profound awe that you would not be able to articulate a single question. In fact, all matters of life and of death would instantly dissolve into irrelevance; all you would wish for…would simply be.

For eternity.

Yet you would not know it as eternity for you would have no concept of time or space. Time and space would no longer exist. You would no longer exist, for you would simply become that which IS.

This is where you have come from; a place without space or time, and you have existed there for eternity. This is the purity from whence you came and this is the purity that is your ancient angelic spirit. This is the purity that is called God. This is the precipice of Prime Creator. There are no written words to adequately describe that which IS Prime Creator, for any attempt to do so filters its purity through your own ego and vibration filter. All that can be done is to experience the Creator as a personal journey, through time and space, through the expression of choice through form and deed, personifying the values which connect you to the original purity of Prime Creator.

What Prime Creator is then, is not a thing which can be defined in one sentence, but something which must be revealed, explored and experienced by you, through you, throughout eternity. This is to say, Prime Creator is so vast and incomprehensible that it will literally take you eternity to experience a complete understanding of what it is and can become for YOU.

Even the wisest and most high within the world of spirit ponder these very same questions, and will continue to do so for a very, very long time.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸