Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 14-10-2014, 08:51 PM
Master
Question From an Astrologer.. Does this really show anything significant?

Greetings, friends!

I entered info to obtain my natal chart along with the astrologer's basic interpretation but wonder what the pink circled area in my charter signifies (if anything)... I'm guessing probably nothing and is just a ploy to get me to buy a detailed reading of sorts.

Any astrologers care to comment on what this astrologer highlighted in my chart?

Please see attached image.

Thank you kindly,

Blessings~

Cam/EarthMamma
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Natal Chart.JPG (83.9 KB, 11 views)
Old 16-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Master
Anyone? :)
Old 21-10-2014, 12:09 PM
Knower
Hi EarthMamma, it appears all they have done is point out the grand trine formation in your chart: Neptune 15 Deg. Scorpio trine Chiron 16 Deg. Pisces, trine Mars 21 deg. Cancer. Plus that Neptune point is also sextile Uranus, Mercury and Pluto, as well as the sun although that's a wider aspect.
Old 23-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Master
Greetings, Whitefeather..

Thank you very much for pointing out the specifics ~ I never would have known. :) I was able to google about the trine & sextile aspects and it was very enlightening. I really appreciate you taking the time to share of your expertise.

Blessings ~

Cam/EM
Old 24-10-2014, 08:15 AM
Knower
Your welcome Cam/EarthMamma.