Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-06-2012, 05:58 AM
res

Thanks Native spirit.

RichMartini, I appreciate your overwriting and that you have taken the time to answer my questions. I too am a seeker of truth and can appreciate the effort to get as close to the truth as we can.

My work in Reiki during the higher levels has led me to an understanding along very similar lines to what you have reported in some case studies. I have my own case studies also though i do reserve what information i share based on how the recipient may make use of the information.

In one session i was working with a person that was low on money and decided to help her for three months as a charitable act. She had many issues that we had good results assisting with the healing. There was one issue wth her shoulder that i couldnt get results with. At the time i was at level two and soon completed my level three accreditation which deals with what some would call karmic attachments. Once i accessed the injury and gained internal vision i seen myself around 200 years ago in a public area being whipped by this large guy in leather strapped garment. He was whipping me with his right arm and through the pain i could feel that he gained pleasure from every wound that he inflicted on me. The person that was whipping me was shown to be the lady that i was working on and was the reason why she suffered so much torment daily from her right shoulder injury. Once i realised this my first reaction was to forgive her for what she had done to me in that past life and help heal the wound. Instantly we made progress with injury. This decision was made due to a level of understanding that i had gained through years of observation and working toward a compassionate point of view toward all matters pertaining to the physical life and a possible afterlife. If i had not of been in the right state of mind and had received this information it could have been possible to let ego get involved and get the belt from around my waist and deliver the karmic balance that may have been due.

From the point of view that you are proposing i could have concluded that she was delivered to me as part of my soul group so that i could inflict pain on her as it may have been pre arranged for me to do so since she whipped the hell out of me. I could have taken my belt off and justified my actions using the reframe that you are sharing with the world. I understand you have five years invested in this but can you see my concern?

Reporters do seem to have a bad rep for sharing details that were not intended for the population to see. If we were meant to have access to certain information then it could have been tattooed on our flesh like a birth mark and i cant help but feel that those that you have mentioned may be interpreting what they see incorrectly if the message is "it is ok to hurt others because they gave you permission to do so in a past life".

Maybe you could do me a favour and mention to your research buddies that maybe it doesnt have to be about an eye for an eye or just an eye for a learning experience but rather about reconnecting to be given the chance to forgive and the real reframe is in increasing the mental capacity for compassion in those that have whipped others for pleasure etc in a past life not harming them or worse.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:53 PM
RichMartini

thanks for sharing that Res. Wonderful. (see? I can be brief)
Old 12-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
I. Once i accessed the injury and gained internal vision i seen myself around 200 years ago in a public area being whipped by this large guy in leather strapped garment. He was whipping me with his right arm and through the pain i could feel that he gained pleasure from every wound that he inflicted on me. The person that was whipping me was shown to be the lady that i was working on and was the reason why she suffered so much torment daily from her right shoulder injury.

i cant help but feel that those that you have mentioned may be interpreting what they see incorrectly if the message is "it is ok to hurt others because they gave you permission to do so in a past life".

Maybe you could do me a favour and mention to your research buddies that maybe it doesnt have to be about an eye for an eye or just an eye for a learning experience but rather about reconnecting to be given the chance to forgive and the real reframe is in increasing the mental capacity for compassion in those that have whipped others for pleasure etc in a past life not harming them or worse.

Thanx for sharing this marvelous story.

I suspect whipping her wouldn't really be enjoyable
or satisfying for you, so it seems you had no motivation, at this point in your development to extract payback.
Hopefully we all grow over varied lives, and learn to break the chain of retribution.

Certainly this is what Christ was demonstrating.

I'd say Rick isn't exactly suggesting "it's OK to inflict suffering" but simply offering a certain understanding that may be useful.

I envy the insight-wisdom you gained from this personal exchange with a client as it's something few of us are privy to.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:04 AM
Guide
Quote:
This decision was made due to a level of understanding that i had gained through years of observation and working toward a compassionate point of view toward all matters pertaining to the physical life and a possible afterlife.
Very sweet and poingent. Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
cant help but feel that those that you have mentioned may be interpreting what they see incorrectly if the message is "it is ok to hurt others because they gave you permission to do so in a past life".
I'm glad you brought up this point, as in my life, my abuser did that exactly and said the same thing.

All my life, if something happened to me, where it was at home, or school, well, she'd laugh I "chose" it too happen or must have done something in a past life to cause it to happen in this life. Or she had a hard day at work, lost her temper at home, she'd rage violently, but hey, I "charted" it and chose her. She liked to use "charting" our path or past life karma as an excuse to not parent or be abusive.

It's a shame how some people use spirituality to do such toxic things.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:19 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMartini
thanks for sharing that Res. Wonderful. (see? I can be brief)
No worries. So i can see

your welcome Henri77, Your right i was not motivated to pay her back. That is something i struggle with also with the concept of Karma or pre life agreements is that what good is it punishing someone for something the personality in a previous life may have done. I believe that each incarnation should be viewed as being responsible for its own actions and not have the ability to pass the pain on to the next person that enters the world with an innocent mind. If the heavens watch over us then i am sure that when we return to our higher self we are more than aware of the experiences that take place on earth and i personally wouldnt choose to put myself through the abuse that i have suffered and have seen others suffer around me. Since heaven has the best view of the universe i feel it would be the classroom and the earth is the school playground. Sounds good to me anyway

So sorry to hear of your suffering black sheep. This is exactly the reason why i drag myself away from my family to type away here in hopes of changing some points of view that have been thrown around over the ages. Im just sorry that i never had the opportunity to have some input with your abuser and save you from your toxic environment. Is so important to look a few steps ahead of ourselves for potential dangers that lurk waiting for the opportune moment to raise its head. Most of these ideas are started very innocently as we have seen in this thread but its only those that have lived the negative effects of such beliefs that can trully relate to the truth behind some insights.

As sorry as i am that you experienced this suffering thank you so much for sharing your pain so that others may learn from your experience.
Old 13-06-2012, 01:43 AM
Guide
Quote:
This is exactly the reason why i drag myself away from my family to type away here in hopes of changing some points of view that have been thrown around over the ages.
Thank you for your work.

Quote:
Im just sorry that i never had the opportunity to have some input with your abuser and save you from your toxic environment.
Hey, well if it helps any, my parent's lack remorse, guilt, or have a glimmer of a conscience, literally. And one abuser is actually sadistic, so to them this is their fun. It still boggles my mind how one chooses to do negative acts because it is easier to hurt someone than better themselves.

In regards to suffering, it was temporary, and I did learn alot along the way.

Also, from what I learned from my spirit guide, I did choose my parents knowing a high likelyhood of them turning darker, but I was to show them a better way. (So mission failure )They didn't have to abuse, they chose to abuse(and other illegal acts). And one abuser would use anything to justify it whereas the other, could careless. When I confirmed that they decided their path of destruction, I washed my hands and left. I can't work with that.:shrug: When someone brags about destroying people, commits crimes, or really icky stuff on good people getting hurt. gag!

I do wish an enlightened soul was able to get through to them, but you can lead a horse to water, it is up to them to drink.

Best wishes to you and your path.
Old 13-06-2012, 07:31 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep
Thank you for your work.

Hey, well if it helps any, my parent's lack remorse, guilt, or have a glimmer of a conscience, literally. And one abuser is actually sadistic, so to them this is their fun. It still boggles my mind how one chooses to do negative acts because it is easier to hurt someone than better themselves..

Its the least i can do Thats the true danger, there is no remorse or guilt to be had when we have a way to justify our actions, especially if it is justified by a divine insight or belief.

[quote=Black Sheep]Also, from what I learned from my spirit guide, I did choose my parents knowing a high likelyhood of them turning darker, but I was to show them a better way. (So mission failure )They didn't have to abuse, they chose to abuse(and other illegal acts). And one abuser would use anything to justify it whereas the other, could careless. When I confirmed that they decided their path of destruction, I washed my hands and left. I can't work with that.:shrug: When someone brags about destroying people, commits crimes, or really icky stuff on good people getting hurt. gag![quote]

Im so glad that you have the spiritual maturity to take this situation for what it was and show your parents how a real adult behaves. They say some of the most beautiful roses are grown in manure and id say in this case it is true .
Old 13-06-2012, 07:48 PM
Henri77

Both my minister and the young man who took over for her when she died had abusive family.
Her husband would beat her when drunk, and the young man's father also beat him, and his brothers sexually abused him.

She was extremely loving-giving ,and he totally forgave his family.

It's been said God "tests" those he loves most....If one believe bible stories , it would seem to be
so.

I've been very fortunate in my family life (pretty much all my uncles, aunts are warm kind people, and my parents certainly were. Financially somewhat poor but rich in spirit.

My romantic involvements however, gave me plenty of opportunities to forgive, and learn to keep my heart open.
Old 14-06-2012, 10:53 AM
res

Thats so sad to hear henri77 and it hurts so much to consider their pain.

So im a bit confused . When i was a young boy i was abused on two seperate occasions by two different people.

Considering concepts:

Christians may have me believe that God is responsible for my abuse to test me.

Pre life agreement followers may have me believe that i made an agreement pre life for them to do it to me.

Pre life agreement followers of the negative aspect would have me believe that it was their duty to abide by the contract agreement where i signed up to allow them to inflict suffering on me during this incarnation.

Karma followers would have me believe that i abused someone else in a past life so i have to learn how it feels by balancing the karmic debt.

Dark angels may suggest that they have the power of authority to decide what suffering i should experience as they are an instrument of satan.

I would suggest that they were just sick in the head and took advantage of a young nieve boy that was somewhat attractive in some way.

Considering the 6 different points of view that have been suggested by theorists and philosophers etc it may suggest that atleast 5 of these theories are wrong..maybe 6. How many and which ones is the question though i dont feel we will get to the bottom of this truth in any hurry.

For me the truth that i personally lived is the one that rings the most true based on my own personal experience. The most i got out of the experience is that it is my duty to protect others from such suffering. Nothing divine about that and is something that i am sure other survivors of abuse would feel inclined to do also.

The world is full of such tragedies and i feel that it would be more productive to put our energy into stopping the acts rather than trying to understand them with supposed divine eyes.

When i was drowning one time my dads friend didnt stop to take off his shoes and consider if i deserved it, if it was for my own good or if i agreed for it to happen before he pulled me from the bottom of the pool. I am forever gratefull for his clear and concise understanding of how to be a humanitarian and a good soul.
Old 14-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Henri77

I'd say , most of us cannot truly understand these things while on earth.
And only from an emotional distance, have the perspective to see the overall picture of karmic connections.
Over several lives.

All we can generally do is follow our hearts.

Though some , it seems, do gain deeper insight into the larger picture while here.