Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 16-02-2013, 03:02 AM
dionysus9412

Guess what color i am thinking of

I'm sending a burst of color with this thread, just seeing if it works that way..

Hint: I spread color by focusing on my chakra of choice and intent.
hint: my strongest chakra.. (hope thats not a give away for those who can read auras. )

good luck!

(i promise i wont change the color)
Old 16-02-2013, 05:18 AM
Ascender

I'm getting this brassy-gold magenta... which isn't popularly a chakra color.
Old 16-02-2013, 05:32 AM
dionysus9412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albalida
I'm getting this brassy-gold magenta... which isn't popularly a chakra color.

sorry thats not the color i had in mind, would you like to phone a friend? lol
That's interesting though ive been told im quite brassy gold lately im not sure what that means however. magenta makes since.. i think i asked a trick question
Old 16-02-2013, 06:30 PM
partofme

The first 1/2 thought was green but it was bullied by the color purple. So, purple is my final answer.
Old 16-02-2013, 06:44 PM
Suspended
When I read the thread this morning I immediately got green as well.
Old 16-02-2013, 06:46 PM
dionysus9412

First instincts are usually right! this case is no different!

ITS GREEN!

Play again?

*sends color* ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************
Old 17-02-2013, 02:23 AM
BabeRuthless

Like a purplish blue color?
Old 17-02-2013, 02:33 AM
Ascender

Interesting. From the first post, I got a "caring" vibe and clear waviness. It was definitely heart chakra energy, but I wasn't getting the color green at all. Perhaps the wavelengths register differently between individuals?

This time, I'll answer violet because I'm getting very "heady" vibes, not because I actually see the color violet.

(I'm seeing red, in a not angry way )
Old 17-02-2013, 03:20 AM
Master
indigo ?
Old 17-02-2013, 03:23 AM
dionysus9412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albalida
Interesting. From the first post, I got a "caring" vibe and clear waviness. It was definitely heart chakra energy, but I wasn't getting the color green at all. Perhaps the wavelengths register differently between individuals?

This time, I'll answer violet because I'm getting very "heady" vibes, not because I actually see the color violet.

(I'm seeing red, in a not angry way )

GREAT! i feel a lot of green when i love and care. i feel as if its my most used chakra, and most open depends of course.

I feel like i didn't do this one really well honestly. i should've given it more time. This time i just looked at the color and tried to push it through instead of feeling it thoroughly. So i suppose i didn't connect with it as well. The original intent was ORANGE looking back i was really in the clouds.

this time im going to do a good job i promise.

(oh and if youd like to push a color or anything through, feel free i wannna play too! =)...)

uhmm..ok new color..i wanna do

this one may be hard. i feel itd be hard.

hint: I've been told that my energy feels this way a lot in general, but it also is likely to go unnoticed

hint: its not purple.