Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-01-2016, 03:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Book1 Weird dreams with Amethyst

Hi there.

I am new to crystals and read somewhere about putting one under your pillow for sweet dreams. Ever since I started doing this I have had some intense real feeling yet super odd and out there dreams. Some scary some just weird as heck with no idea why.... I have cleaned this crystal twice. First time in brown rice and last night with sage smoke. Is this normal? I wouldn't say I've had any sweet dreams though unfortunately. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Old 05-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Knower

Dreams are often heavily symbolic; perhaps these dreams are what you need right now..?

If you're looking for better, sweeter dreams you might want to consider replacing the stone with an herbal sachet. Rose petals or lavender combined with rosemary can be very soothing.

Mugwort, which is often included in the sleep/dream sachets that are sold online and in metaphysical shops, promotes dream recall - probably not what you want if you're seeking sweet dreams.

Hops and valerian root don't smell very good, but the smell can be masked by mixing a small amount in with the rose petals or lavender and rosemary combination, which can provide deeper, more restful sleep.

If you're still wanting to sleep with a crystal or two, you might want to try an alternative to amethyst since it's clearly not delivering what you'd intended. I like calcite the best for soothing sleep; mostly I use yellow or orange, but sometimes green is nice too.

Please continue to share your experiences as you explore this. =-)
Old 05-01-2016, 10:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you I will! I heard it takes a few days or so for a new crystal to connect with your energy so I will give it a few more days. Last night I had another super real one not as out there as the previous night but it had an old friend of mine that I haven't spoken with in awhile about his fiance being super jealous of me and trying to not so much physically hurt me but get rid of me... I don't even think she knows I exist so still kinda ??? about it. Made me think about him though all morning wanting to say hi and see how he has been but did not because fear of causing any problems...especially after having this dream
Old 07-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Knower

Sounds to me as though your crystal has connected strongly with your energy -- hence the intense dreams. You might consider sitting with your crystal before you go to bed, consciously connecting with its energy, and stating your preferences, the reasons you're sleeping with it, the effects you'd like to see from it. When I do this, I preface my requests with, "If it will promote the highest good...", just in case my preferences are in conflict with what I actually need. That way, if I don't get what I prefer, I have something to think about. It's a communication with the energy. Very useful (for me).
Old 14-03-2018, 08:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Different Effects of Healing Crystals in our Body

Be knowledgeable about the different Healing Crystals and it's different healing effects in our human body. Don't miss the chance of Enrolling in a crystal healing class through online.
Old 15-03-2018, 07:36 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Is your amethyst cleared? and cleared of old programming if its second hand? That might be why. Alternatively, it may be that when you wear or sleep with amethyst beneath your pillow, its connecting with your third eye / within the mind awareness.
Also I find if I wear amethyst for too long it will attract alike energies of the moods that you are in too, so if you are in a low mood before you go to sleep, it may attract alike minded energy in the dreamland as well.
Make sure its cleared before use. Full moonlight should do the trick for 3 nights for a deeper clearing, place on the windowsill.