Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 19-02-2016, 12:17 AM
Suspended

So tired and kinda overwhelmed?

I had to get a stronger round of antibiotics this morning for my bronchitis and ear infection and it's making me feel weak (-____-). If I'm not well in a couple weeks I'll have to get a chest x-ray and more than likely one of those tubes implanted in my ear to help it air out. I've never had those things done before but at this point I don't care what needs to be done so I can get well.

I'm also feeling somewhat overwhelmed with my spiritual awakening. So many changes, realizations, and resolving past issues. I also suspect I may be experiencing a Kundalini awakening (I need to talk to wolfgaze about this).

I am also super excited because next week I will finally be physically reunited with someone very dear to me. My youngest brother-in-law has been living in Australia with his wife for the past 6 years and he finally comes back home next week. Words cannot express how incredibly happy I feel about this.
Old 19-02-2016, 09:23 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I feel relaxed and calm. Feel motivated for achieving my goals and working on myself... Good weather, good mood, good people around here!
Old 21-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Pathfinder
Motivated and positive!
Old 22-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Master
Excited......

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 22-02-2016, 11:05 PM
Experiencer

Was in a good mood until I came to this website, honestly...a little exasperated now, though.
Old 27-02-2016, 05:16 PM
Suspended

Physically I'm not doing so great. I took my last antibiotic this morning and it's really kicking my tail. Stomach pains are no bueno. I'm optimistic in my health improving though, so I'm hanging in there.

Spiritually I feel really great. I'm finally reunited with my dear brother-in-law whose been living in Australia with his wife for nearly 6 years. When I first saw him I gave him a huge hug. I'm surprised I didn't cry. I thought I would but it felt as if he hadn't left at all. Guess I'd been keeping him in my heart all these years and will continue to do so. I feel like we have a very close bond. I am so happy and looking forward to all the adventures we will have before him and his wife go back to Australia in another year or two.
Old 28-02-2016, 10:05 AM
Master
Quiet and content.

Old 28-02-2016, 10:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Hope your feeling better soon somnia, leaves a little blessing on your doorstep, if you should ever need it.

side note, nothing leaves the heart, it's always there :)
Old 28-02-2016, 02:07 PM
Suspended

@ Muffin - Aww, thank you! I am feeling much better today. :) I think it will take another day or two before I start feeling more normal again but I'm feeling so much better now I don't have to take any more antibiotics.

You are right about how love never leaves the heart, especially when it's true unconditional love. I think that's how one can tell if it's real love or infatuation/fleeting.
Old 29-02-2016, 06:59 AM
Master
grrrrrrr......