Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old Today, 03:58 AM
Master

Red... The game sounded amazing on radio. Fantastic Atmosphere. Very much back on form , especially Salah.
Well done .

Altair...
Very tactile talk there and sensible if you are thinking it through and who can do what.

Naturally Red is talking from the heart, and as daft as it sounds Liverpool potentially could win the title. Granted, it would mean Arsenal and City would have to lose their remaining games which is a big ask, but this is football , and anything can happen so they have to go for it.
All exciting stuff though.
Am enjoying the drama.
Old Today, 04:14 AM
Master

Altair
I meant "tactical" not tactile .
( Sorry admin. For months now my screen will neither move up or down anymore to edit. Can only edit something if it's on the first couple of lines)
Old Today, 06:19 AM
Master

Yeah thanks for that info Altair and you are right as well.

AB. Glad you enjoyed the game cos it really was a goodun! None stop footy end to end for the whole game, high paced, none stop attacking and counter pressing, accurate passes and so fast. Both teams were excellent.

AB. I can’t see City or Arsenal lose the last two games but third place is ok for me cos as I’ve said we will be in the Champions League and that’s the main thing.

Aston Villa next week at their ground. That will be another tough one and then the final game at Anfield against Wolves.

After the last game there will probably be a huge send off for Klopp. I actually think I might cry at that one! Lol

I’m really Hoping that they name the new stand after him. THAT would be a huge send off gift!
Old Today, 06:32 AM
Master

LOL.... If you cry I want to read all about it in the "tears" thread haha....
But yes, will be very emotional that last game and afterwards .
I might easily cry myself !!
Old Today, 07:28 AM
Master

...So fixtures for last place into premiership are as follows...

Sunday 12th may ..
Norwich v Leeds 12pm
at Carrow road.

West Brom v Southampton , 2.45 pm at the Hawthorns.
Then...

Thurs may 16th ..
Leeds v Norwich at 8pm Elland road.

Friday 17th may ..
Southampton v west brom at 8pm at st Mary's .

The final , and the decider will be on may 26th at wembley stadium...
Old Today, 10:33 AM
Master

Let’s hope Leeds do the job!
Old Today, 10:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Let’s hope Leeds do the job!
Thanks Red....
If Leeds don't do it I'm cheering on Norwich !
Old Today, 12:25 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue

The final , and the decider will be on may 26th at wembley stadium...

The so-called most profitable game in football because the winner gets something like £200 million for going up to the Premiership. The past few have been fairly low-scoring affairs, so I’m hoping for a blockbuster this year. Something like 2000 or 2010.
Old Today, 12:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
The so-called most profitable game in football because the winner gets something like £200 million for going up to the Premiership. The past few have been fairly low-scoring affairs, so I’m hoping for a blockbuster this year. Something like 2000 or 2010.
...and this is why I feel it's maybe a bit unfair on the team that played well all year to come 3rd on merit only to perhaps not go through.
( And I'm not saying that because it's Leeds. I've been saying it for years regardless of whoever it is )
Old Today, 01:45 PM
Master

Wow I didn’t know that SirN. £200m. That’s a helluva lot of money! Probably worth getting relegated for ha