Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 20-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Clearing Constellations

From what I know, a constellation describes a group of people (two or more) that hold each other in a field or space of energy. So if you clear something and notice it always comes back, likely it is a constellation issue (or body cell memory issue but that's a different topic)

When clearing you need proxy stuffed animals (weird right haha), one paper with I AM written on it, another with I SENSE, another with I THINK, and another with I FEEL, then last of all some chakra circles (preferably with the chakra name embroidered on them).

Then you use testing/intuition to know where to put people in reference to the four papers that would be on the ground, what chakra support they need (by placing the chakra circle on that chakra), and what color/chakra support cords they need with the other individuals in the constellation (example: Joe needs a purple crown support cord to sally's heart chakra and Sally also needs root chakra support, so put the root chakra circle on). This only helps the other people out of the constellation if they are unconsciously ready to accept the healing, but the healing will be there for them when they are ready to move forward. In the meantime the none proxy participants get freed from the constellation or energy trap.

Sometimes I simulate this in meditation/prayer (trying to support others out of it etc...), sometimes that works, but its harder cause you're using your mind rather then physical representations.

Please share if any of you know of this in other similar terms, what you use to clear, and so forth. Thanks! p.s. hope this makes sense, my way of writing is known for putting people in a thought gym with confusing machines, haha