Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-04-2017, 10:52 PM
Pathfinder
Experiences with Moon Stone?

I'm feeling pulled towards Moonstone at the moment, and when reading up on it it seems to influence things that I'm currently working with (digestive issues, fertility, connection to the feminine, abundance and love).

Has anyone worked with this stone before?
Old 08-04-2017, 02:54 AM
Badcopyinc

I'm new to moonstone myself. But I pick stones by feel just like books at second hand bookstores. I pop in when I feel like I need to and walk around and before long I'm standing and staring until I pick something up. I never ever regret it.
Old 08-04-2017, 04:34 PM
Master

Moonstone I have found to be a stone of quiet strength and recovering resources that we did not know we possessed within. It helps survive difficult times.It is good to help keep one's moods stable. I have tried using it for pms and water retention. It has worked for me at times. It protects our emotions.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:15 PM
Master
I go easy on them as they tend to make me feel emotions much stronger, otherwise I like many of their properties.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:33 PM
Master
The one time I worked with moonstone I felt like I was going crazy. Everything in my world started to synch up around me and I felt almost like I was losing my mind. I haven't been brave enough to use it again.

Old 09-04-2017, 08:45 PM
Pathfinder
Crystalsong and Kaere, I think I'm having a similar experience... I got a beautiful necklace of moonstone and labrodite and as soon as I opened the parcel I got a massive ZING of energy. The two days I had to keep taking it off as it felt too powerful.

But my intuition told me to buy it so I'm reluctant to give up on it... Maybe I need to acclimatise to it?
Old 09-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Master
I hope the picture of my one little tumbled moonstone shows up - I'm technically challenged so ... Um, I'm not having any problems like you guys are telling about - it's a beautiful stone - sort of opal-like - which I love opals.

[IMG]http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/[/IMG]

Old 09-04-2017, 10:02 PM
Master
Hi ocean, yeah I think it could be a matter of acclimitisation. You may find that wearing it directly on the skin is too strong but perhaps in a handbag or on a dresser or under your pillow might be a better start. Like muffling it until you get used to it. And maybe pay attention to the moon phases when you interact with it directly (waning moon instead of waxing, for example).

I think it's an amazing stone to work with just... super strong for me lol

Hey Silvergirl, very nice stone. That's a happy little fella right there.