Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-09-2011, 07:32 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Well looks like my next culture will be the ancient brits. Lol. I'm quickly realising that the celts mirror native americans in the fact that irish, scottish, danes etc. Are just different tribes of the same nations.

Traditional celtic beliefs will surface through the mythologies and legends. We believe them to be sepeeate when in actuality europeans were at one time parts of the whole.

Connecting the pieces is kind of cool.

Yep, most indigenous cultures have very much in common with one another...
Old 08-09-2011, 11:25 PM
Master
Here are the only ones i have felt could possibly be:

*I have always felt connected to medieval times.. Ireland draws me to it.
I am obsessed with rugged coastlines/bluffs/castles/swords/etc. female there

*I have also felt that i was a stowaway on a tall ship -a little boy trying to get away from whereever i was... i remember being in a wooden box, trying to keep quiet..

*I have always felt drawn to the pyramids. gender unknown

*I had a recurring dream of being very poor in a sandy desert place where my families walls were made of clay, there was no roof, just dividing walls(small dividers not very high) of sand/clay.. had this since i was a child..again gender unknown

* also a vampire type recurring dream that i have had since i was a child , no idea if it is a past life or not.. and this was long before i knew about vampire movies etc.. i was around 7. (adult female in dream) always reluctant to post the last one lol...

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 08-09-2011, 11:29 PM
nightowl

Cool, all stories are welcome here, by posting them we never know what will come from it through one anothers insights or eyes
Old 08-09-2011, 11:30 PM
Larry Word

I don't believe in past lives. I think that there is something transmitted in the DNA that retains a memory of our ancestors. People who think they are reliving a past life are somehow tapping into this part of their DNA, memories of ancestors. That is my belief on the subject
Old 08-09-2011, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Cool, all stories are welcome here, by posting them we never know what will come from it through one anothers insights or eyes

Very true, i have always hoped that i would meet someone who understands or feels a connection to any of the above mentioned... would be a neat thing to share for validation and connection..
p.s. you are helping me get over my shyness lol....

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 08-09-2011, 11:35 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Word
I don't believe in past lives. I think that there is something transmitted in the DNA that retains a memory of our ancestors. People who think they are reliving a past life are somehow tapping into this part of their DNA, memories of ancestors. That is my belief on the subject

Yes, yes, that is my belief as well I feel very strongly that it is through the bloodline, we do have a Spiritual DNA!
Old 08-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Word

Interesting perspective, i am open to that possibility.

Old 09-09-2011, 12:42 AM
Ascender
I'll toss one out. This happened during a past life meditation...

I found my dressed in a long, brown robe, wearing sandals. From the look of my feet and my belly, I rather enjoyed eating... rather a lot . Looking around, I was just outside a long-ish, stone walled room with an arched window at the end and a long table in the middle. From my garb, I was a monk.

There was an older, bearded person next to me so I asked where I was, "Avignon" was the answer (as in France).
When? "1606".
Who am I? "Artemis".

I'm not sure I understand the name Artemis. I thought that was a huntress' name. **shrug** I guess it can be a guys name too.

Being the inquisitive sort in this life, I did have to look to see if there was a monastery in Avignon France in 1606. Yes, there was. It was established in the 1350s. Here's a picture:

http://www.sacred-destinations.com/f...enediction.htm

Notice the windows... that's exactly the shape of the window I was looking out of during the meditation.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triner
I'll toss one out. This happened during a past life meditation...

I found my dressed in a long, brown robe, wearing sandals. From the look of my feet and my belly, I rather enjoyed eating... rather a lot . Looking around, I was just outside a long-ish, stone walled room with an arched window at the end and a long table in the middle. From my garb, I was a monk.

There was an older, bearded person next to me so I asked where I was, "Avignon" was the answer (as in France).
When? "1606".
Who am I? "Artemis".

I'm not sure I understand the name Artemis. I thought that was a huntress' name. **shrug** I guess it can be a guys name too.

Being the inquisitive sort in this life, I did have to look to see if there was a monastery in Avignon France in 1606. Yes, there was. It was established in the 1350s. Here's a picture:

http://www.sacred-destinations.com/f...enediction.htm

Notice the windows... that's exactly the shape of the window I was looking out of during the meditation.

I love this thread! Very cool connection/meditation.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:59 AM
Guide
Ive always been drawn to Ireland and Scotland anything medieval fascinates me ..I collect Buddhas love them and was told I was a Chinese man in one of my lives But cant even look at anything from Egypt..No Idea why..

Ive had one past life regression..Looked to be 12th century .. I was a very short women with long black curly hair nothing to what I look like now..I gathered I was a servant by the clothes I was wearing and I saw myself running I was terrified felt like I just couldn't run fast enough..I remember looking back from where I was running from and there was about 20 men on horseback closing in on me..I started running again But all of sudden felt myself being grabbed by this massive red haired, very angry man..His accent was thick sounded Scottish but was hard for me to understand all I got from it was "You run from me you are mine you wont run again" Then I saw this monster of a man put his hands around my neck and I came straight out of the regression before I was brought out..So I gather I was strangled..

I know when I came out of it I was wanting to go back in and give this guy some of my 21st century lecture on how to treat a women..lol
But the strange thing was when I first went in and saw this women I knew instantly she was me like a key had opened a door to my memory was a very strange feeling