Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 10-04-2020, 11:47 AM
Master

The Small Wow.

This is a phrase used by Tony Parsons to indicate what is offered at his meetings. He uses the words Energy or Aliveness these days to indicate that Oneness manifest is all states, including the state one is aleady in as a seeker. So nothing to be gained by moving from that state to another called Enlightenment.

So the small wow is that the Enlightenment sought already is. This is not what those who come want to hear because they are hoping to hear how thier current state can change to become Enlightened. But instead they hear that the state they are already in is already Enlightened, but no-one being it, because the state they are already in is not the character they think they are, but instead already Oneness manifest.

Should this resonate with the seeker everything changes including seeing that the realization was not necessary as it was already Oneness not realizing, so no increase of connection to Oneness has been achieved by the resonance.
Old 10-04-2020, 02:15 PM
Guide
Yep, some people get it and some don't. Usually if you are seeking enlightenment you are actually seeking escape from responsibility.
Old 10-04-2020, 03:05 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
This is a phrase used by Tony Parsons to indicate what is offered at his meetings. He uses the words Energy or Aliveness these days to indicate that Oneness manifest is all states, including the state one is aleady in as a seeker. So nothing to be gained by moving from that state to another called Enlightenment.

So the small wow is that the Enlightenment sought already is. This is not what those who come want to hear because they are hoping to hear how thier current state can change to become Enlightened. But instead they hear that the state they are already in is already Enlightened, but no-one being it, because the state they are already in is not the character they think they are, but instead already Oneness manifest.

Should this resonate with the seeker everything changes including seeing that the realization was not necessary as it was already Oneness not realizing, so no increase of connection to Oneness has been achieved by the resonance.

Yes, yet so many are seeking nonetheless. I suppose that though they may already be in this state of Oneness, since they don't realize that they are, it does not seem 'real' to them. In that sense the seeking of and achieving this realization, becomes a process of taking a state that does not seem real to them and making it so, real-ization, to make manifest as real, at least for them.
Enlighten, to shine a light on something and make it visible. In this case, to make visible the truth of the Oneness of all things, to the one who is enlightened.
Old 28-04-2020, 06:18 PM
Seeker

The act of seeking is a start. finding divinity in all that exists (for me at least) was a massive leap, after accepting myself and all my faults things began to change for me. I do believe we are all enlightened beings simply having an earthly experience. As Einstein once said you can live life as if everything is a miracle or as if nothing is a miracle. I choose everything. Although I never thought like this as a younger man
Old 28-04-2020, 06:51 PM
JustASimpleGuy

There's also a big WOW, though I think maintaining that state is in the realm of a Jesus, Buddha, Sri Ramakrishna, etc...
Old 28-04-2020, 08:21 PM
Master

Quote:

The realisation of Oneness has to be directly experienced as a permanent state of Being. With this realisation nothing changes yet everything changes. Without this realisation, Oneness is just another concept.

Peace
Old 28-04-2020, 09:18 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The realisation of Oneness has to be directly experienced as a permanent state of Being. With this realisation nothing changes yet everything changes. Without this realisation, Oneness is just another concept.

Peace

For me direct experience lasted for weeks. Before I had an intellectual sense of realization but not experiential. In retrospect it was a very poor intellectual sense. After I have a very strong intellectual sense of realization and at times when I focus awareness slip back into experiential realization but it's not as intense and is transitory.

The before intellectual sense of realization pales in comparison to the after intellectual sense of realization.

Once tasted it's hard (impossible) to be what one was before tasting.
Old 28-04-2020, 10:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

Peace

You would not know what the inner spiritual life of another was like to judge as inferior what resonance with a concept was like for them.
Old 28-04-2020, 10:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
For me direct experience lasted for weeks. Before I had an intellectual sense of realization but not experiential. In retrospect it was a very poor intellectual sense. After I have a very strong intellectual sense of realization and at times when I focus awareness slip back into experiential realization but it's not as intense and is transitory.

The before intellectual sense of realization pales in comparison to the after intellectual sense of realization.

Once tasted it's hard (impossible) to be what one was before tasting.

For you maybe, but not for all.
Old 28-04-2020, 11:02 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
For you maybe, but not for all.

I suppose that's the only thing we can be sure of (our own internal experience) and share it with others and see if it resonates.