Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Michelle70

Hearing things

Hi

I hope I am in the right place for this question.

I have never been a big believer in this sort of subject, but recently I have been hearing furniture moved about but only when I am in the bathroom, there is nobody else in the house and I have no neighbours. And I also hear someone running up the stairs very loudly with shoes on but there was nobody in the house. Also a couple of months ago when I was in the kitchen something grabbed my ankle and I had never jumped so high, even my kids looked a little worried when they saw my face. I am rather confused and wondering if this is something out of the ordinary. We have only been living in this house since September last year and it is only a couple of years old.

I was hoping somebody might be able to give me some answers.

I did have something else happen years ago but I thought these questions were enough for now.

Thanks
Old 14-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Master
It sounds like to me you're getting spiritual energy or a ghost who likes to play jokes on you. My suggestion firstly is don't get scared or show fear, because that brings it on even more. If something like that happens to me I do get curious but I never get scared I just shrug it off. Also one of the houses we lived in was haunted, she would (and it was a she b/c when my grandma visited us who was very psychic she told us "there she is she's cleaning the dishes and she's wearing her nightgown and pink slippers and she's a short lady", my mom said hell i wish she would clean my dishes). If I went to visit I would sleep in my room which I think was her room and she hated it my closet door and draws would be open in my room (they would always be closed when i went to sleep and I actually thought it was my mother playing jokes on me but it wasn't" pictures on wall skew etc. Eventually my mom who was tired of this said "look you're dead you need to go to the light, you're dead go to heaven" and it all stopped. If bad things start to happen then you need a cleansing of the house, either with a priest or with some person who can do cleansings. I also sage my house if I feel some presence I don't like you can google saging or PM me for more info on it.
I work in a place that's very haunted, and one time I felt this horrible prescence one night and both my coworker and I heard a growl, well I got ****ed and told it to leave us alone and that I would not put up with that, not felt that presence since.
I know it's startling but try not to show fear, just be okay whatever then maybe they won't be willing to play tricks on you.
This is an example of how I react, i was working with a patient, flushing his g-tube and I felt someone tugging really hard on my top and I thought it was a CNA wanting my attention I turned and nothing I just said oh well and kept on working, I didn't show fear.
Hope this helps a bit
Spiritlite
Old 14-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Michelle70

Hi

Thanks for the reply. It was very helpful.