Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-05-2013, 10:15 AM
korryn92

Question question about chakras, telling if they are healthy, and balancing

I am kinda new to chakras. I know what they are and they need to be balanced for everything to work in harmony.

What I don't know is how to tell in a meditation, like visualizing the chakras, if one is in need of work or not.

I know they are supposed to spin and be of around the same size, but how can I tell if there is stagnant energy in them? Also how can I tell if one is spinning a bit slower than the rest? This last question sounds weird but when I picture them I can't really tell the speed of them.

I am also not sure on how to balance them once I have found out what ones need worked on. I know meditation is good for helping chakras but what should the meditation include? Like visualizations that are good for balancing.

Please help me out with this, I think I need to work on my chakras some because I never really have before because of all of these unanswered questions.
Old 15-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Master

Hi

There are a couple of things I do to work on my chakras.

The first - I go for reiki and that is amazing.

Second off, stay thoroughly grounded.

Finally, I work my way through the chakras, concentrating energy on each chakra, its location, properties and shapes etc- a google search can tell you all this.

I honestly think that the state of balance is something that, if achieved, is moved on from fairly immediately as there is always stuff emerging.
Old 15-05-2013, 10:42 AM
korryn92

Thank you for your response

By focusing energy do you mean like healing energy/light energy?
Old 15-05-2013, 11:06 AM
Master

To be honest, I follow my intuition a lot of the time.

But, I do direct my thoughts and simply "concentrate" - for example for the root chakra I focus on the colour red, the physical location of the chakra.

If you feel like sending the chakra healing energy or a light energy - then yes, follow your intuition.

But, always always always ensure that you ground yourself by digging nice deep roots into the earth as far as you can go.
Old 15-05-2013, 11:33 AM
Free_Spirit1983

The other night I was about to give a healing over Skype, I set everything up and prepared and while I was waiting for the person I was working with I decided to experiment..

I tool my pendulum and layed down on the floor testing the chakras, the ones that were backwashing I cleared with my hands whilst holding the intention of clearing the chakras, afterwards they were spinning the correct way..

Another thing I did (slightly off subject) - I cycle about 20 miles a day to/from work and have had bad knees on and off since a 25 mile walk up 3 mountains last year - again I dowsed the knee with the pendulum, removed the hucha / heavy energy then smudged the area with palo santo wood - afterwards the pendulum was spinning clockwise very powerfully. Cycled to work next day completely pain free, not even a niggle..

Really awesome experience!

But agreed also reiki and grounding are great for balancing, just thought I'd share my experience. I've given and received so many shamanic healings but to do this in just a few seconds on myself and have such amazing results was eye openning!
Old 16-05-2013, 06:03 AM
korryn92

Thank you both for your replies!

Free_Spirit that is a very cool experience! Thank you for sharing that with me it is cool how things work like that. :)
Old 16-05-2013, 04:35 PM
vision

healthy chakras

You can stand in front of a mirror & use a pendulum to check each chakra.
You can tell if it's sluggish, or normal by the rotation of the pendulum. To
correct the flow, put the palm of hand inches over the chakra & rotate
clockwise. Then recheck with the pendulum.

You can check whenever something feels off. If you have problems with the
same chakra being out of balance I suggest finding a good book on chakras.
One I highly recommend is Anatomy of the Spirit by Caroline Myss, PH.D.
Good luck!
Old 16-05-2013, 09:55 PM
korryn92

Thank you so much for you reply and great advice vision!

I will need to try that out I have been thinking of getting a chakra book as well so I will need to check that one out. :)
Old 24-05-2013, 05:39 PM
nebetmiw

Actually if you can see the spin in meditation that will also tell you. A block chakra spins slow and looks dull. An open one with spin fast and be bright. Wheels of Life is the best chakra book out there but it is costly. Covers meditations for each one plus how they look and all sorts of other information. Not religion based so anyone can use it and prfit from it. Warning it is a big book.