Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-02-2019, 02:03 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Ah yes...Thank you!

I have heard about Drunvalo Melchizedek before and I totally forgot about him and you are right indeed...The Spirit Science is based more upon his work than H.P. Blavatsky's

Madam Blavatsky was better known for her "root races" and "sub races" and planetary cycles, more than for her forays into sacred mathematics.

I do believe that the title of the video threw me a bit, because there is another video with a similar title, discussing similar things and I momentarily got the two confused with each other, as I watched both around the same time (about two years ago):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GbWMw249xY8&t=2s

That one goes for 2.5 hours...You gotta be pretty keen to watch all this stuff...I am very keen on it. Forbidden archaeology, ancient languages and out of place artifacts is a hobby of mine.

As to whether or not Aliens built the Pyramids...I believe they drew up the "blueprints" but some pretty incredible stuff can be achieved with a labour force of thirty thousand men over a hundred years...

Also, "acoustic levitation" is a real thing (which has been proven in the laboratory).

... but yes, I am very interested in ancient technology and sacred geometry... everything from the Merkabah to Bhagdad Batteries to the Antikythera Device to the ancient description of Vimamas (flying craft) described in the Hindu Vedas....So I will definitely check out those books you have referenced and thank you so much for that information... refreshing my memory in regards...You are indeed very knowledgeable and I am pleased to make your acquaintance.

You're very welcome!! Acoustic levitation was probably more relevant than we could possibly imagine in the creation of any pyramid complex. Primarily because sound is the most primordial creation energy, besides light. All of this is just so awesome and I'm just glad I can take part in discussions like these.

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 24-02-2019, 03:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
(The Earth is flat, BTW)

That's how we toppled the power of the church, by scpticism, and pointing to all the evidence. It's just that in the case of the pyramids, there is no evidence. Just a bloody big triangle thing which no one can fully explain. I still say it's aliens anyway because that would be so cool.
Skeptics toppled the power of the church? The Vatican (and their archives) and all the political leaders of Western nations would all say otherwise. Nice wishful thinking there.

(By the way...If ANYTHING was to topple the power of the church, it would not be skeptics, it would be pedophile priests... let's get logical here).

The Earth IS flat - for those who believe it is....or else, human beings do NOT create their own reality....like every spiritual person out there would have us all believe that we DO...So, either the Earth is flat, or we do NOT create our own reality...we cannot have it both ways, so choose very wisely my friend. ;)
Old 24-02-2019, 05:15 AM
Deactivated Account
two ways i think made ancient structures possible.

1. the alient theory
2. they had knowledge that got lost in time. we are talking about civilization's that have outlasted recent ones thus far. same brains we have today perhaps sharper. as studies have shown a dwindling of IQ and testerone at least in the usa as of the last 20 or 50 years as i cant recall exactly.

in either case their spiritual knowledge was much grander or they wouldn't of lined structures up to things the way they did.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 24-02-2019, 09:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
"Belief systems" work both ways my friend, for those who believe it and also for those who don't when nothing can be proven either way!
For those who believe, the skeptic will say to them that it is all a load of woo and the believer must be delusional. For the skeptic, the believer will say to them that they are intolerant, unwilling to open their minds to possibility or even listen and they have been "brainwashed" by popular scientific/historical opinion.
Hmm this stuff isn't new to me. In my late teens I had a phase where I consumed a lot of alternative history, Atlantis, and conspiracy theories. I have to say there's no evidence for anything the authors came up with, just far fetched explanations and interpretations that always have to match spiritual beliefs. They never started with honest inquiry but with beliefs. They wanted something desperately to be true, so it could match some vague mentioning of stuff in religious books. It's like people saying fish (fossils) in the mountains are proof of the Biblical flood, some natural structures from one coast to another is proof of the work of a god, dinosaur bones having to be the 'giants' of some text, or this whole thing about astrological ages. We're not being influenced by lion behaviour in the 'age of Leo', come on folks, people drawing a lion from a few stars isn't science.

I have nothing against you or people believing in these things on a personal level. We have our beliefs. The issue is that these things aren't about spirituality really, but about observable phenomena in our world, phenomena that get wrongly interpreted and used to fit a spiritual agenda. We can believe all we want on a personal level but as soon we make claims about the observable world we should bring evidence.
Old 24-02-2019, 09:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Well that theory is a bit whack because it uses run off erosion of the rock wall around the sphinx, and says it's rain erosion therefore 10000 years, but the Nile is right there, and maybe they ran water like a fountain continuously... not saying they did, just saying maybe, and maybe another thing.
Yeah, the Nile floods are quite possible the best explanation. They were common until they built the Aswan dam.
Old 24-02-2019, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Hmm this stuff isn't new to me. In my late teens I had a phase where I consumed a lot of alternative history, Atlantis, and conspiracy theories. I have to say there's no evidence for anything the authors came up with, just far fetched explanations and interpretations that always have to match spiritual beliefs. They never started with honest inquiry but with beliefs. They wanted something desperately to be true, so it could match some vague mentioning of stuff in religious books. It's like people saying fish (fossils) in the mountains are proof of the Biblical flood, some natural structures from one coast to another is proof of the work of a god, dinosaur bones having to be the 'giants' of some text, or this whole thing about astrological ages. We're not being influenced by lion behaviour in the 'age of Leo', come on folks, people drawing a lion from a few stars isn't science.

I have nothing against you or people believing in these things on a personal level. The issue is that these things aren't about spirituality really, but about observable phenomena in our world, phenomena that get wrongly interpreted and used to fit a spiritual agenda. We can believe all we want on a personal level but as soon we make claims about the observable world we should bring evidence, not conjecture and personal beliefs.
If you look at it all scientifically (as I do), there is a LOT of evidence to suggest that about 20-30 kilometres of coastal land was lost during the last Younger-Dryas era (the last total melting of the polar ice caps) which occurred approximately 12,500 years ago (according to the Piri Reis map).

At that time, there were MANY advanced civilizations which sank...There was the continent known as "Sunderland" which formed a huge land mass between Cambodia and Australia....and the Indonesian archipelago is ALL that remains of that Civilisation...and the Champa people that went with it.

There is evidence in India of a huge city called Dwarka which became submerged... There was also a continent below India called Kumari Kandan which sank.. and Sri Lanka was once part of the Indian mainland not so long ago...

So we are not talking about ONE "Atlantis" here, but MANY "Atlantises"...even down to the Pyramids they have found underwater off the coast of Cuba that could rival those found on the plains of Giza!!!

And what about that huge Pyramid of the Sun in Bosnia?
What about Mount Kailash in Tibet?
What about Gunung Padang in West Java?

These are all many, many times larger than the Great Pyramid of Cheops..

Skeptics will say that all of the above are "natural formations"...Yeah, "natural formations" constructed mathematically as a triangular prism with the base to height ratio of Pi and other statistics equating to the "Golden Mean"...So either, the Pyramids in Bosnia, Cuba, Tibet and West Java are real (constructed) Pyramids OR if they are "natural phenomena", they were constructed based upon some kind of "intelligent design" meaning that God exists (and made them)...so, the skeptic will be between a rock and a hard place whichever way it goes.

Basically, there is way, WAY much more to this story than just Atlantis...or the Egyptian Pyramids.

Just look at the feats of hydraulic engineering at Angkor Wat and Mojendro Dharo...they had second story bathrooms with flushing lavatories, hot water bathtubs and every modern luxury that "modern man" in all of his arrogant pride believed that was ONLY created within the past hundred years or so...not to mention the feats of stonemasonry (in granite) which could only be achieved with a diamond tipped industrial drill (and we STILL cannot even do such fine delicate work today) just look at Gobleki Tepi in Turkey...which predates the Pyramids by about 5,000 years!

This is why I take the views that I do.
Old 24-02-2019, 10:07 AM
Master
Yes, there was more land in the Pleistocene, and people's remains and tools can be found in Sundaland, the Dogger banks, and other places. Doesn't mean there were futuristic high tech civilizations just because some scripture talks about 'fallen angels' or things like that. A lot of people tend to make those jumps and it's exactly those jumps that are not parsimonious and are unscientific. You call them ''advanced'' but we don't really know, we may be eager to fill the gaps by checking some religious scripture but this isn't science.

Christians tend to do the same thing when they hear a story about a local flood in some remote place. Well surprise surprise people tend to live near water and floods are a common theme because of where people tend to live. It got nothing to do with Noah but Christians are very eager to interpret and use stories around the world to fit into their beliefs. It's similar with pyramids and many other phenomena. People across the world built stuff towards the sky, and that doesn't mean they are all doing the same or believing the exact same, or at exactly the same time, or ''had contact'' with one another. Knights and samurai are similar too, that doesn't mean Europeans and Japanese had contact with each other in the early Middle Ages..

We don't need gods or aliens to fill the gaps. It's premature and it likely isn't true anyway. Humans are smart enough, and while aliens probably exist the universe is so grand and mostly empty it's also unlikely we have met them.
Old 24-02-2019, 10:52 AM
Master
Book1

Quote:
Yes, there was more land in the Pleistocene, and people's remains and tools can be found in Sundaland, the Dogger banks, and other places. Doesn't mean there were futuristic high tech civilizations just because some scripture talks about 'fallen angels' or things like that. A lot of people tend to make those jumps and it's exactly those jumps that are not parsimonious and are unscientific. You call them ''advanced'' but we don't really know, we may be eager to fill the gaps by checking some religious scripture but this isn't science.

Christians tend to do the same thing when they hear a story about a local flood in some remote place. Well surprise surprise people tend to live near water and floods are a common theme because of where people tend to live. It got nothing to do with Noah but Christians are very eager to interpret and use stories around the world to fit into their beliefs. It's similar with pyramids and many other phenomena. People across the world built stuff towards the sky, and that doesn't mean they are all doing the same or believing the exact same, or at exactly the same time, or ''had contact'' with one another. Knights and samurai are similar too, that doesn't mean Europeans and Japanese had contact with each other in the early Middle Ages..

We don't need gods or aliens to fill the gaps. It's premature and it likely isn't true anyway. Humans are smart enough, and while aliens probably exist the universe is so grand and mostly empty it's also unlikely we have met them.
My point is that we are not talking about some prehistoric bronze age civilizations here when discussing archaeological sites like those at Gobleki Tepi or Sunderland.

If we can just extend our current dating of ancient sites to even 5,000 years before the current scientific "guesstimates", we will see that these occured during the last deluvian period which was some 12,500 years ago and NOT 60,000 years ago to line it up with the pleistocene era.

Yes, I am NOT talking about any kind of "biblical flood" in which the whole earth was covered, heck no!

I am speaking about a large loss of land mass which occurred around 12,500 years ago...around the same time as Gobleki Tepi and Gunung Padang and when Sunderland actually sank!

I think the ancient people of the time mostly lived in coastal areas, witnessed this flooding...thought it was a world wide cataclysm that affected every land mass on earth and thus stories like the "biblical flood" arose...which was just grossly overestimated...like you have also stated.

All I am saying... basically ALL I am saying without any "mumbo jumbo" is that "civilised man" is about 5,000 years OLDER than modern science dates it to be AND they were a hell of a lot more civilised and ingenious than modern science gives them credit for...That's IT...no "Aliens" and no "conspiracy theories"..

See, I have learned that mankind is a very arrogant and proud species...they could not even conceive that an ancient race would be a lot more technologically advanced than we are right now...their scientific egos would NEVER let them admit this...and that is why the inventions and structures of our ancestors have been incredibly downplayed.
Old 24-02-2019, 11:03 AM
Master
Sure, civilization didn't happen 5K years ago, it was a slow process. But even then, in perhaps a matter of a few thousand years you can go from a very primitive society to one with more advanced weaponry, pyramid like structures, writing, philosophy, etc. Just compare ourselves to thousand years ago..

Quote:
See, I have learned that mankind is a very arrogant and proud species...they could not even conceive that an ancient race would be a lot more technologically advanced than we are right now...their scientific egos would NEVER let them admit this...and that is why the inventions and structures of our ancestors have been incredibly downplayed.
Where is this ancient race? Where are their remains? If it's all so grand we should be seeing the remnants of their civilizations, not some pyramids who are dated back 4,5K years, or far less in the case of other places. Note also that throughout history people often didn't document progress so if a great calamity befell a civilization, then later on people couldn't understand what occurred thousands of years ago. Some people in the Middle Ages believed some of the Roman structures and ruins across Europe were made by giants!!

What we get from alternative explanations concerning ancient high-tech civilization and people is ''They're at the bottom of the sea'', ''Gone with the wind'' etc.
This is negative evidence, or we are to make the jumps based on ''this scripture talks about giants'' or similar stuff..

I'm pretty certain historians and archaeologists would love any evidence of this because it would create new jobs and an interest in their fields, and more financial support from governments. There is no conspiracy against alternative points of view.
Old 24-02-2019, 11:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Sure, civilization didn't happen 5K years ago, it was a slow process. But even then, in perhaps a matter of a few thousand years you can go from a very primitive society to one with more advanced weaponry, pyramid like structures, writing, philosophy, etc. Just compare ourselves to thousand years ago..

Where is this ancient race? Where are their remains? If it's all so grand we should be seeing the remnants of their civilizations, not some pyramids who are dated back 4,5K years, or far less in the case of other places. Note also that throughout history people often didn't document progress so if a great calamity befell a civilization, then later on people couldn't understand what occurred thousands of years ago. Some people in the Middle Ages believed some of the Roman structures and ruins across Europe were made by giants!!

What we get from alternative explanations concerning ancient high-tech civilization and people is ''They're at the bottom of the sea'', ''Gone with the wind'' etc.
This is negative evidence, or we are to make the jumps based on ''this scripture talks about giants'' or similar stuff..

I'm pretty certain historians and archaeologists would love any evidence of this because it would create new jobs and an interest in their fields, and more financial support from governments. There is no conspiracy against alternative points of view.
Where is the evidence?

Have you EVER read anything by Graham Hancock? Zechariah Sitchin? David Hatcher-Childress? Michael Cremo?

Basically everything... EVERYTHING I have said thus far has been a regurgitation of the stuff they have all said.... It is based on everything I have read on the subject.. and I have studied ALL their books and I also tend to believe as they all do...based on evidence at sites they have found all around the world.

So, unless you are prepared to do as I have done and read ALL of the books written by those specific authors, study this for 3-4 hours a day for 10 years and weigh up ALL the pros and cons, there is no immediate "evidence" that I could ever give you on a single internet forum thread in the limited time I have available, but that is not to say that such evidence does not exist... mountains of it does, but to sift and sort through it all to find what is the "most appropriate" to include here... there's the rub.