Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Mind's Eye

All Of The Questions Mean Nothing

In this world, we are bombarded with opinions and information. From the cradle to the grave, we are fed with more data, facts and beliefs than one brain can handle.. and when it comes to spirituality, this is no different.

We often often go through life asking questions such as; what is the truth? Is there a God? Which religion is right, OR what if I'm wrong?

In the end, all of the questions are for naught; for all we have to do is turn toward the Divine Spirit and ask, listen and commune. God is... but he is also within each and every one of us. We have been trained to seek truth in every other place except where we should look most; and that is within. The still small voice is not in a building, book or another person's religious training or denomination... it is within YOU...

Listen within, accept what you hear and make peace with your own spirituality and allow others to do the same... And then you will see that all of the confusion was just a mirage, and all of the questions meant nothing.

When taking a journey, you follow your own compass, not the opinion of the stranger you meet along the way.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:52 PM
Master
Isn't it an assumption that what you hear within is The Divine Spirit?
Should we not even ask that question and just take your word for it?...........lol

I mean really...we are both going to hear something but to label it based on an assumption of what it is, is creating a hinderance to really hearing.
Would you agree?
Old 10-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Knower

Exactly my thoughts WhiteShaman.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Should we not even ask that question and just take your word for it?...........lol

I mean really...we are both going to hear something but to label it based on an assumption of what it is, is creating a hinderance to really hearing.
Would you agree?

In that case, you circle back to the road of confusion.. If you need others to define every aspect of life and belief for you; or doubt your own intuitions that much.. then hey, there's a good many people who will gladly do it for you...
Old 10-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman

isn't that what most people are always saying ? listen to the voice inside you ?

if he chooses to call it Divine Spirit and you want to call it something else, go ahead.

The main point I think is to listen to the voice inside you, not necessarily to believe everything you hear from others

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Deactivated Account

then.... jumping the fence to the other side for a moment ( a little sheep jumping the fence smiley would fit right in ) Mind's Eye .... this lightbulb moment didn't just happen without experiencing a lifetime of questioning did it ? you had to go thru the experience of questioning, for whatever reasons... before you came to your current conclusion....

so perhaps in a way, all the questioning is necessary to get to where you are now ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
then.... jumping the fence to the other side for a moment ( a little sheep jumping the fence smiley would fit right in ) Mind's Eye .... this lightbulb moment didn't just happen without experiencing a lifetime of questioning did it ? you had to go thru the experience of questioning, for whatever reasons... before you came to your current conclusion....

so perhaps in a way, all the questioning is necessary to get to where you are now ?

Right you are Batgirl.... as always.

And yes, one may call it Divine Spirit or whatever they wish to call it... It's just the individual's way of identifying the greater or unknown forces of the universe.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Deactivated Account

see, very simple .... no confusion at all

except when one starts asking the question, what is truth ? now that one can take you round the block and back again. so cross that one off the list XXX

and as to which religion is right ? that depends on who is answering the question, everyone has their own opinion, so why do people keep trying to convince others ? cross that one off the list XXX

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Deactivated Account

now about using a compass, I always have trouble with that one any other suggestions ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
In this world, we are bombarded with opinions and information. From the cradle to the grave, we are fed with more data, facts and beliefs than one brain can handle.. and when it comes to spirituality, this is no different.

We often often go through life asking questions such as; what is the truth? Is there a God? Which religion is right, OR what if I'm wrong?

In the end, all of the questions are for naught; for all we have to do is turn toward the Divine Spirit and ask, listen and commune. God is... but he is also within each and every one of us. We have been trained to seek truth in every other place except where we should look most; and that is within. The still small voice is not in a building, book or another person's religious training or denomination... it is within YOU...

Listen within, accept what you hear and make peace with your own spirituality and allow others to do the same... And then you will see that all of the confusion was just a mirage, and all of the questions meant nothing.

When taking a journey, you follow your own compass, not the opinion of the stranger you meet along the way.

ME - I agree with everything you said. Very nice. Having come full circle back to my inner self and having spun like a top in search of what other so called experts had to say earlier in life, I have come to the realization that it was always within as well. But the journey and exposure to the learning process outside myself was the compass back within myself. So I don’t feel the journey was for naught but rather was a necessary tool at least in my case. Sure wish I knew then what I know now; I could have saved myself a lot of wasted time I could have been playing more and reading less.

Blackraven

Last edited by blackraven : 10-08-2012 at 10:22 PM.