Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2019, 10:49 PM
Pathfinder
I love her
Old 10-10-2019, 12:10 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe-Knee
I love her

I get the sense that you don’t even know what love is. But go ahead and prove me wrong by explaining in your words what love means to you
Old 10-10-2019, 02:31 AM
MAYA EL

Why on Earth would somebody give you accurate information on how to block somebody else out of your mind when in your original first post you're proving that you make poor decisions when it comes to the metaphysical aspect of life it would be much like handing a gun to somebody that just got out of prison when you don't even know what they're in prison for
Old 12-11-2019, 10:15 AM
Suspended
Gosh, you are so SICK man!
Old 12-11-2019, 02:23 PM
Deactivated Account
The way in is usually the way out. Backwards.

You wrote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe-Knee
I put myself in someone's head and now she's in mine.

If you consider following statement:

"Do to others only what you want others do to you"

You will learn the lesson and know how to get out.
Old 16-11-2019, 08:12 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheShatters
Sadly, I know that the law does not work in favor of stopping him either.

What law? lol
Old 07-12-2019, 12:45 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Hey AW - you've heard that what goes around comes around? You gonna get 'it' from my and others thoughts which flow youward in con-sequence methinks ... probably when you are 'sleeping'. Because of what yoiu have shared here, she on the other hand is gonna get my/our 'protection'.

From my book:

"Again, because psychospiritual dynamics are ubiqui*tous, I wish to emphasize that we are not just affected by overt expression but influenced by attitudes and intentions as well. In effect, these can be quite impressive! Walls and barricades provide no protection in this regard, for, besides early childhood, there are always times when we are not cogently self-directing, and therefore vulnerable. Without exception, we are psychospiritually defenseless when in deep sleep."

That's very noble but you're no match for a satellite. What you gonna do shoot them all down to protect her cause that's the only way anyone's gonna be able to help her
Old 07-12-2019, 04:20 AM
Master

You are either a troll or half nuts...

either way I think you should give up the drugs and seek help on your low confidence which is making you say these things due to either delusion or cause the troll attention makes you feel a bit better about yourself. I do not think that that girl needs to worry about you.

or further thought looking at your other post unrelated to this thread "I dreamt I aborted her daughters baby Was it a dream? I dunno, everything's muddled into one these days" .. it sounds like it may not be trolling but have serious mental health problems. Seek medical help.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:57 PM
Experiencer
Yes you can right this wrong. I understand and empathize greatly with the learning curve of doing something without understanding the consequences. Consequences can be incredibly severe!

Now that you see the consequences, you can see the mistake. Although it may seem counter-intuitive, I would submit to the consequences and ask forgiveness, and I wouldn't do this without help from someone you trust with your life. In my experience, the consequences have still remained but a blessing was granted that turned the hell into a help.

A willingness to pay the price for mistakes is a mark of maturity and indicates a lesson well learned. Additionally, a great deal of humility is gained. Hard lessons create accelerated growth.

A caution. If you feel strongly that the consequences should be relieved and there is not much interest in using them to change, circumstances could get worse. We have a tendency to repeat our mistakes until we develop the understanding the consequences encourage.

I am confident you are strong enough to overcome this event!
Old 08-12-2019, 01:18 AM
Pathfinder
I am not nuts, I am bitter, jealous and a coward. I am out of my depth and will no doubt be sorry but in the meantime, I'm having so much fun. Gosh she's so smart, how can I not be addicted.

Her thoughts are wonderful, this is the only way I can experience anything like this. Why don't I think like this, what's wrong with me. I've done this to others but they're boring, they think like me.
Closed Thread