Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 19-05-2007, 07:04 PM
AradiaAjiin

Fish Anyone met.....

On here before?

any people from the UK? I feel that there are a lack of spiritual people in my life, and I would like to broaden my circle. I just wish it weren't so difficult.

A
Old 21-05-2007, 01:33 PM
dakeyras

hi A, theres quite a few of us from the uk.
Old 21-05-2007, 09:53 PM
merlin

Its funny when you do meet you Internet forum 'friends'. You get a mental picture of how they look. And your so wrong!!!
Not that you could explain how they should look....but when I have asked people what they were expecting..I got almost the same description every time.
Its funny!
Old 22-05-2007, 02:26 AM
Pounamu

Hi Merlin!
When we link up with people in the physical, its usually the case that we've been meeting also in the Dreamtime non-physical planes. Maybe the similarity of "wrong" pictures people have of you is because you do look like that in the non-physical, and / or they are all interpreting your energy that way...

Pounamu
Old 22-05-2007, 02:58 AM
merlin

Yes..definitely an energy thing more so.
It goes along the lines of wiry wild bobbed hair..and dark red lipstick!
Its a common vision amongst those that have fessed up. Often they are taken aback with "OMG!! Your nothing like I had imagined. When I say....Wiry short hair..blah, blah...their eyes pop and they admit it!!
Hysterical!
Old 22-05-2007, 03:15 AM
cosmic

Funny isn't it Merlin? I remember on another forum there was a whole thread dedicated to saying how you visualised other members. I got quite a lot of 'short (dark) hair, glasses..'.. So NOT me!!
Old 22-05-2007, 01:18 PM
elaine

Hey Merlin,
I standing up for the bobbed hair and red lipstick LOL.I know exactly what you mean though.
Strange thought though , how people see us.

love elaine
Old 22-05-2007, 09:45 PM
merlin

Elaine!! Is that how you 'see' me?? Or do you get a bit of that yourself??

I met a guy the other day that my DH used to work for. I've heard alot about him over the yaers.
I call him " the accidental millionaire".
He was so UNLIKE what I thought (and have seen) what a business person in his capacity would be.
I liked him!
Old 23-05-2007, 12:26 AM
Deactivated Account
lol i wouldn't like to even begin guessing what you guys look like, i met some people from a forum a couple of years ago and not a one of them looked like i thought they did, you do conjure up a mental image though
Old 23-05-2007, 07:27 AM
elaine

Not sure I should say now then, lol .......I actually do have a bob hair style and have worn red lipstick he he he , bet thats fooled you all now.........I hope you dont have an image of me,
Gonna get a picture on line now..................he he ..............errrrrrrrr is that a good idea?

love elaine
Closed Thread