Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-01-2012, 11:44 PM
mightything

astral tube

hmm. ive experienced this a few times. id say three.
(maybe more, it was a bit before i caught on)
the first couple of times it was in the dark and you know with the tv on and your eyes making the transition between light and dark i wrote it off.
but once i was walking to my homies house and i felt alot of energy. i was walking and raising energy, BUT i cant remember if i was storing it or just circulating it, i like to practice while moving for various reasons. when i came to a stop i had this weird visual going in my eyes. it was like a glass cup with no bottom sitting in the center of my vision even when i closed my eyes.
then i was reading "path notes of an american ninja master". and mr morris explains it a lil bit but kinda in passing.and then i knew i wasn't tripping.
id like to being able do this at will. im curious if any1 else has experienced this or know any techniques they'd be willing to share, dealing with the astral tube.

-thanks
Old 31-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Serenity Bear

There could be a couple of things going on here.

If your describing a black area which you cant see passed this maybe an actual phsyical problem which needs to be checked out, however if its like a swerling light then that can be caused by looking at lighting too much, or stareing at the window. HOWEVER this can also be the signs of psychic sight - I used to get a swirling vortex which eventually met up with itself and then stopped.
Old 31-01-2012, 04:35 PM
mightything

its not a physical thing. and its never black its always clear.
and i can somewhat see around it and it was staying in my vision as i moved it moved with my eyes. but it wasnt obstructing.
it was like you explained a swirling vortex. it wasnt painfully just way odd.
ive noticed a few things about my vision lately. my night vision has gotten alot better. and the transition from light to dark as they adjust is just so noticeable to me now. nd alot quicker.
i wasnt freaking out when it happened and i wasnt under the influence of anything.
just lately when i be walking for awhile and i come to a stop (a good twenty minute walk from my house to my friends house) i can feel my energy going crazy. my sight is always on, just geared low i guess. because i see peoples
"outline" by just looking at them for a second and usually if purposely start my eye up. i see auras i'd guess. they just have no color for me.

from what i understand people who see this can use it to cause effects on the astral plain directly.
affect peoples minds and something else. although im not keen on mind controlling anybody. it would be sweet to affect the astral world from the physical
as i have not and maybe wont get into astro travel.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Minger

Astral Tube

The term "Astral Tube" is correct and what you are experiencing is a form of clairvoyance. This type of Clairvoyance can be tuned and refined. It also deals with telepathy. The energy you see is your own and has to do with part of your aura. Pranayama will help you gain control over this along with your thoughts.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:06 AM
mightything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minger
The term "Astral Tube" is correct and what you are experiencing is a form of clairvoyance. This type of Clairvoyance can be tuned and refined. It also deals with telepathy. The energy you see is your own and has to do with part of your aura. Pranayama will help you gain control over this along with your thoughts.

if you dont mind. can i ask where you got your info?
ive searched the net and with the dumbing down of search engines its hard to find anything really relevant to this topic.
Old 21-02-2013, 05:40 AM
steak97

very interesting, i can astral pro, but tonight i started looking at this vision side of things.
I have often wished all of these bright colors that follow what i look would go away. Maybe all of this is tied together.
Old 21-02-2013, 06:26 AM
Niebla0007

It sounds like Vortex which can be worked clockwise or anticlockwise depending on the magician's intent. So, lucky you, magician's have to work on it to be able to open a Vortex after a series of mind training in projections, etc.
Try looking at Donald Tyson's works/books under Creating a Vortex
to see whether it is what you are looking for.
Here is another site for this topic:
http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov2/vortex.htm

All the best to you,
Stay grounded