Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 10-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
From a child's mouth

A priest that held communion said to the little child that ha turned up at the altar: "This is Jesus body, this is Jesus blood" when he gave her the wine and bread.

The little child replied: Thanks, but I'm neither hungry nor thirsty. And besides, Jesus have always had a special place in my DNA."

:-)
Old 10-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
A priest that held communion said to the little child that ha turned up at the altar: "This is Jesus body, this is Jesus blood" when he gave her the wine and bread.

The little child replied: Thanks, but I'm neither hungry nor thirsty. And besides, Jesus have always had a special place in my DNA."

:-)

That is really cute. Thanks for sharing !
Old 10-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Gracey

When my daughter was 5 and heard that for the first time in a church, she yelled out "That's disgusting." I had to explain symbolism to her that day.

Good point though. The child knows not to seek outside of herself.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
she yelled out "That's disgusting."
that's a laugh out loud thing
Old 24-09-2016, 08:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
When my daughter was 5 and heard that for the first time in a church, she yelled out "That's disgusting." I had to explain symbolism to her that day.

Good point though. The child knows not to seek outside of herself.

I love how children don't sugarcoat, but are quite honest and blunt.
They just serve it as it is!
Old 24-09-2016, 08:54 PM
Master
My seven year old nephew out of the blue recently, took me aside and said that he wanted to tell me something about time/space as he put it. "In the future there is already time and space" He then went onto share that we have a choice in how we create our future. That space and time is already there. "Like if someone wants to fight and you choose fighting, then you create your future as that in time and space"- he followed on with. "If you choose to walk away and the other fights, then they choose a future of fighting and I choose that space in the future, as peace" - (wise child). He then went onto share, "other choices come into that picture too, so don't forget it is not just about two people" that affects that time/space.

He tends to come out with the natural laws of the universe more often than not, according to his mother. She is often flawed by his comments, because often it is not something she has taught him or he has been exposed too. In his wholeness in himself he has the ability at his age to articulate his feelings/knowing into a greater picture.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 24-09-2016, 09:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
My seven year old nephew out of the blue recently, took me aside and said that he wanted to tell me something about time/space as he put it. "In the future there is already time and space" He then went onto share that we have a choice in how we create our future. That space and time is already there. "Like if someone wants to fight and you choose fighting, then you create your future as that in time and space"- he followed on with. "If you choose to walk away and the other fights, then they choose a future of fighting and I choose that space in the future, as peace" - (wise child). He then went onto share, "other choices come into that picture too, so don't forget it is not just about two people" that affects that time/space.

He tends to come out with the natural laws of the universe more often than not, according to his mother. She is often flawed by his comments, because often it is not something she has taught him or he has been exposed too. In his wholeness in himself he has the ability at his age to articulate his feelings/knowing into a greater picture.

Definitely sounds like rainbow child :)
Old 27-09-2016, 08:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Children are so wise even not realizing that. However adults prefer not to notice that, what a pity!