Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-12-2015, 07:28 PM
Newbie ;)

What just happened?

Ok, I need feedback, because I have absolutely no idea what just happened.

I've been communicating through an online singles website with a woman from another state in the USA. Let me preface by saying that we hit it off on every possible level. I have never connected with another person in this capacity. Both of us are incredibly focused on authenticity and embracing our own vulnerabilities and we have so incredibly open to each other through email and through the phone about our feelings. We were so incredibly open about EVERYTHING. Every little thing we were feeling, in every moment, we openly shared, embraced with love for each other and allowed it to be. No judging of each other at all. It was magnificent. She has had a LOT of issues with vulnerability as she can't balance her professional life (as a spiritual intuit and therapist and healer) with her personal areas of vulnerability, hence she's been single for quite a long time now as many men (according to her) run away.

Every thing in my life was pointing towards where she lives as a place to move for a long time (the state she lives in that is in the US). She told me that hours before I first messaged her, she had a manifesting circle with some people and she manifested her "ideal man" and then few hours later, I messaged her. She also told me that from astrology reports, every sign was telling her (before she even met me) that her future mate was located in the state that I live.

Folks, I can't even begin to describe. This was the real deal. This was really happening. I've never felt intuitively this strong about a situation as I did about her and I. Everything was pointing towards me moving to Florida well before I met her and now that she lives in Florida, I was like....wow, just another reason to potentially move there.

Friday night (which was the last time we spoke on the phone), she called me on the phone telling me my last email made her cry with joy as someone was finally there for her to hold the space for her and love as she is, when so many men in the past left her. She told me on the phone clearly that she was adamant that she wanted a long term relationship and was worried that I did not want the same and was hoping that it was not only a short term thing for us to work through our own triggers and that she most certainly on all levels wanted a long term relationship with me. I made it clear to her that we were both on the exact same page and boy, what a wonderful conversation we had that night. She clearly stated how she wanted to for now, do the long distance part, because she doesn't want to rush into anything physical or sexual. She said (and I agreed) that this was the perfect situation for us right now. Let me, re-state that.....she was ADAMANT about having a long distance relationship Friday night when we spoke for an hour and a half on the phone. She told me how incredible this situation was and that she never felt this connection with anyone before. This all happened Friday night...again, the last time we just happened to speak on the phone.

I want to state that there is no exaggeration here and this is exactly what happened. Fast forward 36 hours later....she sends me a text message that she feels the chemistry is no longer there (out of completely no where) and she feels intuitively (she is a spiritual intuit) that something came up energetically within her that she feels we are a vibrational mis match and that she no longer wants to do the long distance thing (even though 24 hours prior again, SHE was the one who was incredibly adamant about how important it is for her to have a long distance relationship right now) and no longer sees a relationship with me, and she wished me best of luck in the future and that was it. Nothing else.

My mouth is still hanging open trying to comprehend what on earth just happened in the past 48 hours LOL

You cannot make this up. Yeah, so, any takers? Cause your guess is as good as mine. How on earth can someone do a literal....complete 180 in a span of 24 hours?

Thanks for any advice because I'm just completely lost here and I'm also spiritually for myself, trying to figure what on earth I, personally, can gain from this situation.

Thanks
Old 14-12-2015, 09:40 PM
Suspended
Maybe she does this kinda thing for fun, you know like it's funny to her to do this to people i'v heard of people doing similar before. Or someone might have talked her out of it or something has come up in her life and she thinks it won't work now, have you even asked her why she suddenly changed her mind? if not that might help to get an understanding to.
Old 15-12-2015, 03:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the response. As far as reaching out to her, I did through email and I asked her.....what happened in more than a few words and she replied with exactly the same thing she wrote in the text and again said...."Best of luck to you". It was so ridiculously cold and short....so bizarre beyond words.

I've given up trying to understand it. I seem to be attracting certain types of people in my life and at this point, I'm more focused on what I'm reflecting back to me as that's all I can control. That's a sign of my own inner state.
Old 15-12-2015, 04:37 PM
Lorelyen

Yes, you need to ponder on her motives relative to her past and "the men who left her." If that were true, why? The problem is that you can only hear her side of the story. You have to accept whatever was said on face value.

Stories like yours unfortunately happen a lot on the online circuit, so I'm told. People make stuff up, shine with positive tones, emphasise accordance and things so its easy to appear to be on the same wavelength. Then it falls apart - sometimes people get cold feet when faced with commitment with so many unknowns still to resolve. Sometimes they're afraid they may get hurt. Sometimes, they've made their conquest and move on to the next encounter.

Have you met her?

Old 15-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Master
I'm getting that her sudden cold feet is based on advice she was given.
Old 15-12-2015, 07:43 PM
Knower

I agree with everyone's responses. Sounds like you didn't do anything wrong. And at least you found out how she acts before you got even closer to her (like, if you moved to Florida to be nearer to her).

I'm sorry you're going through this. I haven't dated in years, but I sure do remember how bad the world caves in sometimes with a break up. Perhaps try to focus on other things to get over her -- like give yourself some special days and do things/activities that you like to do -- to help get your mind off her.
Old 15-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks folks for the responses. Pretty much agree with all. No, I have not met her (nor will I apparently haha). Yeah, the situation is exactly as I described it, which leaves me to believe that what Crystal has insinuated is more likely than not the case here.

I think she received some sort of insight from her guides (intuition) not to pursue this which totally makes me feel like a piece of c*ap haha and worthless. I am on such a devoted authentic spiritual path (such in line with hers too) to truly being as authentic with myself and others as possible at this point in my spiritual evolution and everything seemed to be lining up so perfectly with her and I'm left think here thinking.....what on earth could she possibly have received, insight wise, to make her do SUCH a 180 and not only that, but to never want to talk to me again. Folks, it's just so baffling, I can't even express it. Think of it like being in long relationship as another example and everything going smoothly and then, someone receives a bit of insight, and bang they're completely gone. I should also mention that she has bipolar disorder as she one time (very subtlety) conveyed to me. I do think there are a whole slew of flags, concerning her previous encounters with men, the bipolar, and other things that might be playing a role here.

I think trusting intuition is the most vital aspect of our experience as opposed to living in our heads, but I also think intuition can be mis interpreted on a certain level and some people might overreact because this is just really bizarre. And even so, if there was some big time insight that she gained intuition wise, at least COMMUNICATE to me as we had both been doing so much previously about what you're feeling instead of just telling me "We're a vibrational mis match....best of luck". I mean she totally left me out in the dark wondering....what on earth happened, which is another reason why I feel I dodged a bullet.

That aside, I know that things work out the way they are supposed to and all I can do is look at myself right now and I realize that once again, I was too quick to get to my expectations up in this situation, which is a further sign that I need to approach more self love within myself as the theme of rejection seems to be very prevalent all of a sudden in my life for a reason I feel that I have more work to do within. And once again I seem to be attracting emotionally unavailable people for many different reasons apparently that all start with my own emotional state.
Old 15-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Master
I'm getting that on her Path right now her main focas is to be self healing and learning energy work.
And you are to pay attention to messages, intuition and unseen guidance, there is another for you and it is developing/using these skills which will lead you to the 'she' for whom it IS appropriate to now take the remembering/self healing and evolution of consciousness into a intimate one-on-one relationship.

It was not in this particular ladies Highest Good, it would have derailed her self healing/growth to go into a one-on-one relationship at this time. It is her time to stay focused on 'getting right with herself'.

What a relief huh? It wasn't about you at all - it was about hearing what was most appropriate for her own Path. Obviously she was highly interested in you or she wouldn't have asked inside and learned it was not the right time to be 'in relationship'. So good on you - you impressed the lady enough to seriously seek inner guidance. Good on her for asking and heading the advice.
Higher self is awesome for dating advice. The Best! It knows everything, when we can learn best with another, when we can learn best cleaving to Spirit, when we're going to need to stumble in order to make a break through is some stubbornness and so on. Learning to Listen and heading the Guidance is a Win Win.

I highly recommend employing your Greater Eternal Aspect in your Dating Life. I do and am with the gentleman I'm with due to it and even know how long we will share a mutual path and why we were brought together and what we will learn from one another.
Old 15-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow thank you so much for that incredible insight. That definitely helps quite a lot and eases much of the pain I was feeling. Perhaps there was a reason that drew me to post on this site relating to this situation and this brings a heck of a lot more clarity to my own life. Granted, she did say in her last comment to me that while she no longer wants to pursue a long distance relationship as she previously believed she did (a day prior), she stated that she realized from her insight that came up that she actually IS now ready for a physical relationship. So, yeah, who knows.....

I currently feel that I'm somewhat blocked in attaining higher information at times as I continue to embark on the path of unblocking much of the emotional restraints that been present in my life for quite some time, so I think it's an unraveling process as I gain further and further connection with my higher Self. And yes, I see it happening all of the time with signs, it's merely a matter of interpreting those signs and grasping that message. So, thank you for that wonderful advice.
Old 16-12-2015, 10:59 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingSelf
she feels the chemistry is no longer there
Maybe this is what happened.