Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-08-2012, 06:08 PM
DayLight1555

My belief on how astral projection works

I heard this, told by the spirit guides... and it's possible that I misunderstood (there is always that possibility), but that's how I understood it to be:

people don't actually leave their bodies and go anywhere, but their brain gets linked to other people's brain through the network of consciousness and sees their memories and their experiences... so the astral travel, seeing the stars, then would be: your brain linking to the images and memories of those from other planets who actually have traveled physically and have seen the stars physically or it could be your brain remembering the pictures you saw of galaxy stuff and taking you inside of the images in some sense...

I know that some people have the ability to imagine things to such high degree where they can feel like they are there, like they can smell things (of their imaginary world) and touch and feel..

Near death experiences - the psychic part of you is still able to sense things and you are connecting to other people's memories and images and are able to see what they saw (like seeing people surrounding your body, looking down at your body, talking, while you are physically dead or non responsive, because of other people who have seen it and left their memories/images on the network of consciousness) As far as them seeing relatives and meeting Jesus and all that... the brain either sees other people's images (maybe even from different planets) or the brain is making up a story all by itself.... afterall, people who believe different religions have a different set of near death experiences...

So I guess the brain only travels through the brain regions, not the actual physical regions. And the collective brain stores everybody's images of the physical regions.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Toolite

Thats interesting for you to share.. I have travelled in spirit many times and for different reasons and I believe your soul leaves the body.. and actually goes to that place..

The individual that is currently alive came to me in spirit.. she left her body at home..lol.. and visitied me in spirit..

Like at death before the body dies the soul comes out.. God always takes your soul out before the flesh dies..

The soul is very amazing in all that it can do..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 06-08-2012, 05:43 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
The individual that is currently alive came to me in spirit.. she left her body at home..lol.. and visitied me in spirit..

Or, you both had been in your bodies and connected to each other through your minds...
It's a matter of how one wants to interpret the event
Old 07-08-2012, 05:17 AM
Experiencer
Well I like most of the stuff you say! We are all spiritual beings that generate electro-magnetic wavelengths & have the capacity to communicate with each other globally & basically share group consciousness. I consider the totality of group consciousness more beneficial to survival than to individual energy or awareness. So..... I concur for the most part of what you say! I'd say the most important concept one could take from all of this (more inductive than deductive) is that we are all God-like in that while each of us have the capability to manifest aspects of God, we as a group behold that manifestation more so since we are all a part of God in truth and form. I hope I said that right. It's in my own words. It is the way I understand it from personal experience as well as through my readings.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:56 AM
Master
Your belief is your belief and I would not try to talk you out of it.

I have done a way lot of mental projection (another form of OBE similar to phasing). Though not strictly speaking astral projection, it is similar in many ways. I will speak from my experience. I have traveled to many dimensions many of which are completely different in nature than the one we inhabit. There are places without time, matter, energy, inhabitants, and even existence. While local areas (Earth, RTZ, astral planes) have most likely been explorers by humans or other similar beings, an overwhelming majority of reality has not. Some areas are inhabited or visited by beings similar enough that their sensory experiences and memories can easily be translated into a form suitable to make up your vicarious experience. I have my doubts that everywhere at all times (where time exists) is being viewed by some being willing and able to share its experience with you. As ‘astral travel’ and other forms of OBE have few travel restrictions, it seem one would encounter these unviewed areas quite common yet I never have.

If in fact brains everywhere are linked, then many things way more interesting than sightseeing is possible. You should not just be able to access their sensory experiences but also their thoughts, intentions, awareness, knowledge, and possibly the nature of their reality.

What you describe sounds more like 'past life' regression, mediumship, or looking through another's eyes.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555
Or, you both had been in your bodies and connected to each other through your minds...
It's a matter of how one wants to interpret the event

I respect your views.. the whole purpose of a forum is to be able to voice your views and discuss views.. I agree with you its all in interpretation as well as experience.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 08-08-2012, 02:30 AM
Guide
That's definitely one interpretation. :)

It's all in the metaphors you choose to interpret your experience with.