Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Super Moderator
Dark dream among nice ones

I had lots of dreams this morning, all about different things. They were all pleasant and pretty normal landscapes, interesting things happening, beautiful scenery, green places, woodland etc.
But in the middle of all these dreams was another one of a completely different nature. It was a train station. Very 'grungy' and dimly lit, and a very heavy industrial kind of setting. Lots of trains all in this station, lots of grey concrete blocks and walls. Just like the outskirts of a horrible city somewhere. Not a very nice atmosphere. (Hard to describe) Really bleak and awful and kind of ominous. Don't remember anything happening there, just a vision of all these trains, and machinery etc.
Then it was over and back to the normal kinds of dreams again.

I rarely dream about things like this, or have these sorts of atmospheres in dreams. I usually dream ordinary things or about landscapes I'm walking in or climbing etc.
I wonder what it could mean?
Old 05-04-2015, 12:21 AM
Yaoughta

Was this all one dream with a scene change in the middle or did you have landscape dreams and then had another dream with the train station and then awhile later had more landscape dreams?
Old 05-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Suspended
The train city dream may be about how you are feeling in a real life situation. Are you in a machanical type situation and feel like you are living a machanical life of some kind? The trains may represent various feelings going in and out of you. The dimly lit grungy setting may represent some kind of depression.
Old 05-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Master
Sounds like the astral, Tobi
Old 05-04-2015, 04:11 PM
Master
although you didn't mention it explicitly, i have the impression that there were zero people in the train scene dream.
taking a leap: "the outskirts of a horrible city somewhere"... all the trains are here, not coming here, but prepared for departures.
perhaps the residents of the "horrible city" are ready to leave and discover new lands(?)
did you feel the desire to clean this station/trains and make it accommodating for whoever may show up? i know i did, lol
Old 05-04-2015, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Was this all one dream with a scene change in the middle or did you have landscape dreams and then had another dream with the train station and then awhile later had more landscape dreams?

Yes that was what happened. All sorts of other landscape dreams and some had people in and some animals...then this one suddenly in the middle (right -no people or creatures etc) then back to what I call 'normal (for me!) dreams.
It all seemed to go on for ages. Mind you I overslept terrifically.

No H.O.R.A.C.E. I didn't feel the need to clear this station, or work with it. I wasn't that conscious anyway....it was just not 'my thing'. I didn't like it so disappeared somewhere else.
It might possibly be a very early memory because when I was a little child I sometimes had to go to industrial dirty, cold places that I hated so much!
Old 05-04-2015, 06:49 PM
Yaoughta

The dream message may have something to do with your own energy and longing to connect to what your feel is truly important and more importantly, to what you resonate and vibrate towards. The landscapes have vibrant life and color and the busy train station even though it is busy, lacks that. It feels ominous and gray. Perhaps you feel more alive connecting to nature and doings things spontaneously than the everyday ritual or mechanistic manner of life.