Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-03-2015, 09:33 PM
Guide

Killing somebody

I dreamed i killed somebody now a couple times. I think two times. One was on a trainstation somewhere in belgium getting back from some sort of school trip though i was alone and im not in school anymore ofcourse.
But,f it was so real. I really thought i killed somebody. While i was going back home i was thinkin: What i have done!!!! It wasnt nessessarry, why did i do that! He was innocent...! Then i was thinkin, well luckily they will never suspect me.
Then another time on a wintersport or somethin.
I did believe it was some version of myself ( in the dream)

But what struck me most is that i killed someone. I felt awfull and i was so happy that i didnt killed someone when i woke up.

Btw, last night i had a funny dream. I was in some sort of carriage with some people from here and there. Then i was suddenly telling them. You know, this is a dream.
Old 30-03-2015, 10:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Killing people in your dreams usually refers to some aspect of yourself dying away, or dissolving/transforming into something better or more necessary for this moment in time. It's actually usually a good thing, but might reflect some drastic change you are going through in real life recently.

Did you become lucid when you told them that you were dreaming? I would think usually that happens.... or maybe you woke up straight away.
Old 30-03-2015, 11:26 PM
Guide

I am going trough transformant, and ive been laying on the couch now quite some days, lol. Im just to tired to do somethin after trying to get at things for a couple times. I never been so tired.

And now i dont have such a bad feelin about the dreams as i did when i woke up. So i think ur right.

Not sure what lucid exactly is, but its definitly the most vivid dream in the sense that i was aware that i was dreamin or somethin. Meaning that i felt more alive. At one point i believe i was searching for a place to sleep again.
But i was telling it them in the sense of, haha fools, i know im dreaming and u guys dont. lol.
Old 31-03-2015, 01:41 AM
Knower
I concur with Scarlett concerning the dreams. The first one sounds awful, the second one awesome! I love lucid dreaming.
Old 31-03-2015, 01:43 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
I am going trough transformant, and ive been laying on the couch now quite some days, lol. Im just to tired to do somethin after trying to get at things for a couple times. I never been so tired.

And now i dont have such a bad feelin about the dreams as i did when i woke up. So i think ur right.

Not sure what lucid exactly is, but its definitly the most vivid dream in the sense that i was aware that i was dreamin or somethin. Meaning that i felt more alive. At one point i believe i was searching for a place to sleep again.
But i was telling it them in the sense of, haha fools, i know im dreaming and u guys dont. lol.

Lucid dreaming is when you know you are dreaming. My first lucid dream was when I was six years old, and I had a blast causing things to levitate just by my wishes alone. You can cause any scenario to happen when you are lucid dreaming. I hope you have another one soon.
Old 31-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Guide

Well i didnt dream i killed someone, but simply that i murdered somebody. So not the actual deed. With the 1st time i believe it was my younger self. And the second time looking back i think it was also a version of myself. But during the dream it seemed a random person.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:31 PM
Suspended
You murdered parts of yourself in these dreams.
Old 07-04-2015, 09:37 PM
Guide

Is that good? :p
Old 08-04-2015, 06:14 PM
Suspended
Depends on what parts they were.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Guide

I dont know, i do feel kinda more mature.