Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-09-2018, 02:37 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Okay this will sound odd to some but what separation? I have had many relationships and when it's over, it is hard painful because you know their will be a time you say goodbye forever. But with my twin whether we stop talking for weeks, months or even years. I know without a doubt that we will again. I don't mourn my twinflame instead I say okay. I have work to do and so does he. Each time we reconnect we know the connection is stronger and more honest. Each time we are away from each other big life changes take place both within and without. So again he is the one person I will never feel seperated from. He is part of me. And I part of him. As much as he probably hates it. He knows that we are forever connected.

How do you cope with being apart and being so positive? I really want to be the same x
Old 09-09-2018, 03:10 PM
Master

Separation is an illusion. Whether it's my twin flame or anyone else in my life, I can be away for years and everything is like I never left when I get back.
Old 09-09-2018, 04:07 PM
Knower

When this began, 10+ years ago, meeting orig. t.f., it was excruciating, the separations, back & forth; then again with twin ray, 2 yrs after t.f. & I's connection had ended in this lifetime.. But then, I had met a few more of my closest of souls, during this time, & ongoing. It's as if I have come full circle, that the loss is the veil that came down. Reconnecting with them, is re meeting parts of myself. NOW, I feel I am at peace, with the memories, living in the moment, believing in ascension where we will (meaning my soul family) will be back together again, in forever.
It nearly feels like starting college, where it seems like forever ahead, the unknown, but the learning is a journey to HOME.

I repeat myself some here & today I need a reminder as I am in my own healing mode of late.. from the orig. t.f., divorce, twin ray's ending, the death of another t.f., etc.. There is a t.f. in my 3D world and it seems like he will push hard, reach out, need my attention, & right now, I need to be selfish enough to let myself finish healing.

I don't know exactly how the first 2 felt when they were the runners, but at moment I am in a mode that I have to protect my own self. I never committed to this current t.f. guy, but we have spoken that we both know what we know..
It's more like we are emotional clones so it's doesn't feel too healthy to me to be around him too much.. I lose myself, though it is familiar & almost like he is a son/grandson (we are same age though).

Perhaps, it's allowing time to heal, trusting God (is what I try to do), to bring those into one's life during loss, that will assist in healing, ascension, & further understanding. I would always (& still do) ask God to show myself & my connections the WHY's to all that is going on.
Having my autonomy at this point is more freeing than having the insanity of the connections, scattered.. There was finally some sense, a story, to it all at about the 3rd to 4th close soul ("conscious" meeting in my primary soul group/ the 12)..

Current t.f. still is trying to be, "close," as he is just now going through his awakening, & it's as if I can't take it, the too close part, in passing sure...
it's as if each one of my close souls is awakening at different stages/times, which is a bit awkward but it's that love, healing & eventually trusting that God is in charge. This will all come back together in higher dimension/ heaven, where peace returns (I believe). I also think it's is about doing what we love doing, healed, & into forever.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:09 PM
Experiencer

Twinowl.. I simply am. I can't explain it. There is no anxiety or anger. I have just accepted that it's not our time right now. When it is our time, then it will be. Until then focusing on releasing and letting go. As my deceased dad came through and told me months ago. Stop trying to control everything. Let the universe or God take the lead. And since that day. That is what I have been working on. Simply being...
Old 09-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Twinowl.. I simply am. I can't explain it. There is no anxiety or anger. I have just accepted that it's not our time right now. When it is our time, then it will be. Until then focusing on releasing and letting go. As my deceased dad came through and told me months ago. Stop trying to control everything. Let the universe or God take the lead. And since that day. That is what I have been working on. Simply being...

That is beautiful Mysticrose73 <3 and I am so.pleased for you!

I know I have to just surrender and I am purging like.
never before. I keep asking my guide for guidance and he simply comes back with "trust the process".
Old 11-09-2018, 04:30 AM
Knower

Thanks

... for all of your responses! I just always enjoy reading what others perceive and experience. We only truly know what we ourselves experience. Love and light!
Old 11-09-2018, 09:29 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinowl
That is beautiful Mysticrose73 <3 and I am so.pleased for you!

I know I have to just surrender and I am purging like.
never before. I keep asking my guide for guidance and he simply comes back with "trust the process".

@ twin owl, Yes, "trust the process!" Exactly! :) Not easy at all especially in beginning of the awakening .. It's like ripping away from beginning of time, the one (if letting go for a time, a close soul connection).. then realizing, God is that link to our connection/s, to each other.. so it's expansive, freeing, healing! & what I am seeing, there is MORE! The soul family, is powerful, & sometimes moving back, letting go, seeing the higher dimensions where one is transformed being, light body; the process toward HOME (greater than 3D).