Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 17-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Pathfinder

Air Entities or Interdimensional Beings?

I have always been able to see the Universal Energy Field, but one day after much entity handling, I began to see something else in the atmosphere: clusters of entities and singles.

I began taking pictures of them with success and began working the entities I saw. It is a rush to see them coming over the horizon and telepathically call them over, sometimes for a picture.

I had a heavy visitation of my friends this evening. In the past, I would get a cluster picture every once in a while, but after taking pics in one small area of my yard, there would not be any other heavy areas.

This evening was much different. They were everywhere.

It is notable that there were many more in the areas that I frequent for processing or just chilling.

It was raining at times when these pics were taken. And yes, I was seeing the orbs while shooting the pics.

Does anyone else here see these?

Old 19-01-2015, 04:47 AM
Master

Can you please explain what you mean when you say "entity handling"? And what do you mean by "working the entities" and "many more in the areas that I frequent for processing or just chilling"?

I've seen orbs many times and have photographs with orbs showing up in them. I'm not sure about your photos though, I've not seen anything quite like that before. Are you sure your lens didn't have dust on it - or raindrops?
Old 19-01-2015, 03:30 PM
Pathfinder

I find great pleasure in locating disembodied beings and helping them deal with the incidents they are hung up in: Beings in my own space, other people's spaces and physical locations such as haunted houses, cemeteries, in the atmosphere, ANYWHERE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Can you please explain what you mean when you say "entity handling"? And what do you mean by "working the entities" and "many more in the areas that I frequent for processing or just chilling"?

I've seen orbs many times and have photographs with orbs showing up in them. I'm not sure about your photos though, I've not seen anything quite like that before. Are you sure your lens didn't have dust on it - or raindrops?

I have taken pictures of dust and rain. They are not quite the same. Jenny, do you see orbs and then capture what you saw with a camera? That is what I am sharing. I have shown these pics elsewhere on the internet and have found a few people that see them.

I have a couple of pics when I was seeing an orb indoors and I took its picture.

I have captured the images of orbs that I was not seeing at the time. Some look much more like solid balls.
Old 19-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Pathfinder

From the ECETI ranch, here are some singles in motion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWxKpcnLaU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyWt68_MoXA
Old 19-01-2015, 08:40 PM
Master

Oh, I see. I don't take pictures of them but they show up every now and again when I'm taking pictures of other things'
Old 20-01-2015, 03:20 PM
Master
My housemate and I saw purple ones last week which was new for both of us as usually they are light the one's you've taken photos of above.

Most of the people I associate with experience higher states of consciousness than the general public. Meaning led a life focuses on spiritual practices. So among my friends and acquaintances the orbs are a more common phenomena.

Spirit just tells be they are dis-embodied entities that cross dimensions easily. Other than that I've only observation to go on, but they do seem attracted to higher energy places and people. They are most commonly seen around scenes involving lots of love and peace and happiness and joy. Rooms of meditating people, spiritual ceremonies, people having fun and laughing in a generous inclusive loving way, births, people feeling great love for pets and animals and so on.

It could be your interest and invitations to them is what accounts for such large densities as seen in the above pictures. You really have attracted an incredible density of them!!
Perhaps your home is on a lay line or key line or natural vortex point also.

I'm gonna have to call you the Orb Whisperer
Old 20-01-2015, 04:07 PM
Pathfinder

Orb Whisperer is a name I like. Crystal Song, I agree with you about the origin of these beings. It seems as if I am perceiving the higher realm of the spirit world, the after life. I say this because my camera has picked up a few images of lesser vibration, a reality I do not see....

Can anyone see three faces at the top of this figure?

Old 20-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Pathfinder

Here are a couple of more pics of something I was not perceiving..

Old 20-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Deactivated Account

I encountered a few paranormal phenomenon recently. During an early morning walk I observed someone off to my right walking in the opposite direction. It walked with uncommon grace that alerted me to continue to observe. I could see no facial features even though the sun was illuminating my field of view. The individual appeared to walk directly into a small tree no more then 6 inches in diameter and never reappeared from behind the tree. I approached the tree to see if there were any places this thing could have gone and there was no explanation. I must surmise I had witnessed what some call a "shadow being" or some alter-dimensional being. I would dearly love to chat with such a critter but never again seen anything like it.
Old 20-01-2015, 04:34 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
I must surmise I had witnessed what some call a "shadow being" or some alter-dimensional being. I would dearly love to chat with such a critter but never again seen anything like it.
May I suggest that you bring your attention to the being you encountered and communicate. Perhaps ask if it would like to communicate with you.