Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Experiencer

These are the best responses. You all made me manifest happiness with the things you were able to do. Thistle, you must be a real conduit of power to make coffee swirl backwards. I think I should try to manifest something more meaningful, too , Adrienne. It's a lot of power to waste on acquiring more "stuff", or seeing green cars. I think you all get that, somehow. I think the point is belief, and agree that it's not about following instructions, or magic words. I think Pam Grout, the author of E-Squaredwould agree. She does have a new book coming out in September, and I will probably read it. Reading the first one, and doing the experiments, has given me a more hopeful outlook, and that is a pretty powerful manifestation in itself!

Happy, I believe in the power of prayer, also. Sometimes, when I pray I get a feeling that I call the "It's Alright" feeling, and I know things will turn out okay. It's like a tight cord is released, and you can breathe a sigh of relief. I think God and the Universe like to hear our prayers, and help us manifest.
Old 31-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Knower
Cat Curious?

I am curious as to how you felt personally after you woke up? How did the time seem to pass? Were you rested and di it feel like an hour or more? Sorry for all the questions.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:21 PM
BreathingNow

Interesting experiments! I believe we are manifesting our lives all the time, although we don't do it consciously. We don't say, "I am going to manifest a cup of coffee now," but the process is the same. It is great when we are able to have conscious demonstrations of the creative power inherent in all of us!
Old 06-09-2014, 07:09 PM
Experiencer

When I've gotten the "It's alright" feeling, Caitlyn, things always do turn out okay, even if it's days later.

I just manifested a vacation getaway to a 4 star resort, two seafood dinners, and two tickets to the LA County Fair for 99 dollars, U.S. Anyone could have gotten this package, but I happened to look at the right time. I think when we are trying to manifest, we have to be open and expecting what we need, or in this case, the thing we want to come. Once you realize you can do this, it's a little scary! You have to be sure you really want what you're asking for. It almost seems safer to ask for trivial things, like vacations, butterflies, or green cars!
Old 06-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Congratulations Rosie on your vacation getaway manifestation !

ha ha , speaking of green cars........just a few days ago, I was asking to see 3 lime green colored cars, before I reached my destination - a 2 hour road trip. And .... within 5 minutes I saw the first lime green car ! I saw a total of 3 lime green cars and a bonus, lol ... one lime green truck before I reached my destination. Now, if my other manifestation requests would happen so easily, I would be delighted !
Old 06-09-2014, 09:35 PM
Master
I actually live on manifesting now, from simple things like dice rolls, new hairbrush when I needed one, sunny days, green lights, and parking spots in front of the building I going - to big stuff like vehicles, a place to live, and income when I need it.

I play games with dice and cards and manifest what's needed/desired (often someone else's win `cause I already know I can win and don't need the ego boost of another win but the smile the win gives another who didn't expect it is a joy to me) in order to keep the talents set available, its sorta like going to the gym for manifesters.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:25 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
When I've gotten the "It's alright" feeling, Caitlyn, things always do turn out okay, even if it's days later.

I just manifested a vacation getaway to a 4 star resort, two seafood dinners, and two tickets to the LA County Fair for 99 dollars, U.S. Anyone could have gotten this package, but I happened to look at the right time. I think when we are trying to manifest, we have to be open and expecting what we need, or in this case, the thing we want to come. Once you realize you can do this, it's a little scary! You have to be sure you really want what you're asking for. It almost seems safer to ask for trivial things, like vacations, butterflies, or green cars!

Wow! I think that one was a message to me too. Just the other day I read a thread on here about a meditation device. You have to get seashells,sand and sea salt. I said the only way I could do that is to go on vacation. No way,are we anywhere near going on vacation. I would have to manifest it,which is impossible! There is no way I can manifest a vacation! My guides tried to tell me I could and nothing is impossible. I just had to do the work and believe,I wouldn't listen! I insisted it was impossible! Hahaha This showed me!
Old 08-09-2014, 04:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Go for it LillyBelle ! Manifest that vacation !!
I have had some truly impossible things happen, it is possible !
Old 09-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Experiencer

On the subject of vacations, and manifesting in general, I think everyone should go for it! I don't know if this will help anyone, but I had wanted a getaway to that particular resort for a month or two. I fantasized about how nice it would be - my husband and I sipping Sangria by the pool, the palm trees waving in the breeze, etc. I wanted it, but I wasn't frantic, or obsessed. I've read that things you really need can be harder to manifest, because you want them so badly. It was a forgone conclusion to me that I would make it to that resort sooner or later. There was, as the books on manifestation state, a feeling that the trip was already mine. Does anyone have experience with this?
Old 09-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Deactivated Account

I haven't experienced that feeling yet, but I have read about it as you have explained it. Maybe that is what is missing in my manifestations ?