Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 22-07-2011, 10:57 PM
Master
Kidney Meridian Pulsations?

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I've off-and-on felt a pulsing through the center of my body to both sides of my groin. I found what seems to be the route on a Meridian Chart and it was the Kidney meridian.

So dumb question: What does the pulsing mean? Does it mean the kidney is repairing itself, that there is good energy there, an excess--what? It feels like a good thing and I'm always sorry when it stops. It doesn't correspond to my breathing or heart rate--it is a pulsing on it's own clock.

I ask too because I am recoveroing from a long immune illness and am still trying different supplements. If I thought they were related to this increased flow, I'd continue them.

Anyone's expertise would be appreciated.

Lora
IsleWalker
Old 22-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Master
Energy feels different for each person. So what it maybe for one person may not be the same for another. Pulsing can be the way you feel the energy flowing through you. It could be that you are feeling the meridian that you are referring to.

It could also be that the energy is not flowing properly in that area. The best way to know for sure. Is to sit down in a meditation and ask your body to help you identify what the pulsing means to you.
Old 22-07-2011, 11:41 PM
Master
Thanks, Innerlight. I have asked "them"--my guides--what this means. Only because I like the sensation (not just THERE, mind you--but when it happens anyplace) I have been feeling it is good, or indication of healing. But I'm really not sure.

I have had several experiences recently relating to what it feels like to be totally ..um relaxed in myself. As I went to sleep one night, I felt almost like another entity because I felt no tension in my body, no thoughts, self-critical or other-critical and I immediately began to create through visions, dreams. Sexuality was totally integrated with what I created. I've wanted to know what that was or how to get it back.

Since then I've been led to Feldenkrais, who talks about how to get physical/mental agility so that all options of action or response are accessible. That is essentially what I experienced. The Feldenkrais work made me aware of pelvic/lower back positions that create tension.

Sorry to be long. I'm thinking maybe it's related to these insights and exercises.

IsleWalker
Old 23-07-2011, 12:31 AM
Master

I've felt energy running in several of the meridians as a result of kundalini. I would consider it a sign of healing or blockage removal (=energy boost). Perhaps it's an energy upgrade for the body. Ha, can you tell I don't really know? Anyway, I consider it to be a good sign, not a bad sign.

I often feel it as a trickling or a pulsing sensation like you mention. I don't know what it means. I used to feel energy as vibration.

If you experience it like I have you'll eventually stop feeling it because you'll become accustomed to the flow. I think it's like a muscle you start using. It gets a little sore and you think how you never noticed it before. Eventually the soreness fades because the muscle is now used to the activity.
Old 23-07-2011, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Thanks, Innerlight. I have asked "them"--my guides--what this means. Only because I like the sensation (not just THERE, mind you--but when it happens anyplace) I have been feeling it is good, or indication of healing. But I'm really not sure.

I have had several experiences recently relating to what it feels like to be totally ..um relaxed in myself. As I went to sleep one night, I felt almost like another entity because I felt no tension in my body, no thoughts, self-critical or other-critical and I immediately began to create through visions, dreams. Sexuality was totally integrated with what I created. I've wanted to know what that was or how to get it back.

Since then I've been led to Feldenkrais, who talks about how to get physical/mental agility so that all options of action or response are accessible. That is essentially what I experienced. The Feldenkrais work made me aware of pelvic/lower back positions that create tension.

Sorry to be long. I'm thinking maybe it's related to these insights and exercises.

IsleWalker

It's always good to go with ones intuition in such matters. As long as one also makes sure it's not any underlying medical issue. Such as a muscle twitch. It's always best to make sure one is properly checked out by a medical professional just to rule out something that one could easily miss.

It could be exactly what you feel it to be. That is just the flow of energy coarsing through your body and meridians. If you tune in enough you can feel the flow of it, and if there are any blocks to it's flow.

The experience you had during that dream sounds more like you were understanding and experiencing your true self. Your divineness. Which will allow you to see your true essence and understand that your body is only a vehicle and you are so much more. Your pains and issues of the body are temporary and not fully who you are. Just what we have become accustomed to and recognize as being our reality.
Old 23-07-2011, 01:40 PM
Master
Innerlight & In Progress--

I think you're both right: It is both an indication of healing and where there has been or is still some blockage. I've thought about how and when it happens. It is when I am relaxed, refreshed. Yesterday I was in the sun reading when I noticed the pulsing. I feel more of a kind of surging or waking up kind of energy there when I wake in the morning, like this morning. So I think it is repair.

Hi, In Progress. Good to hear from you again.-- The pulsing isn't constant, so I'm not sure it is new pathways that I will get used to. It will happen for a half hour or maybe an hour and then stop. I just looked up the meridian and the kidney made sense because this energy flow was split in two, one on each side. The toxicity I used to go through intermittently had damaged a lot of things, which are gradually getting repaired. I also feel this surge sometimes through my right middle finger. My right side, from the head down, had lots of damage to neck, shoulder and arm muscles, so repair makes sense with that too.

I've been to doctors --way too much!--so am fairly sure that there is not a new underlying condition. I wasn't able to begin to heal until I saw this not as a medical condition imposed on me but as a disruption of spiritual energy that I caused myself.

I think the body is more than just a vehicle. I agree with Seth when he says
"The characteristic of materializing thoughts and emotions into physical realities is an attribute of the soul ..So your soul, that which you are, constructs your physical daily reality for you from the nature of your thoughts and expectations." So I see my physical body and environment as clues to what I need to work out in this life--AND what things are good.

The "other entity" thing--you may be right about that too. It was almost as if I was being shown--This is how it feels to be totally in the moment. There was nothing special happening that night before I went to bed. It was so ...weightless.. that I want to experience it again!

The Feldenkrais concept gets to the same thing--how to be in the moment with your body and your mind and how to have the full range of expression physically and emotionally.

So for now I guess I'll just appreciate the healing when I feel it. It is nice to feel that my body is going about it's business, doing it's repair work, it's rejuvenation without my intervention. I need to just get out of the way and watch and appreciate.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 23-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
The pulsing isn't constant, so I'm not sure it is new pathways that I will get used to.
Yep, not constant. I only feel energy run when I'm being quiet like sitting in front of the computer or meditating. A particular meridian or two would be the center of attention for a period of time then it would switch to another after some weeks.
Old 23-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Master
in progress--

But you associate these electrical pulses as kundalini-related? I've just never been able to convince myself that that's what is going on with me because (a) it's never been through the spine at all and (b) if this is part of it, then it's been going on for 50 years--or the blockages 50 years ago eventually caused all this.

I think you were the one that told me K could be "top down". I do remember seeing Third Eye as a kid when I went to sleep. For some reason I remember during the most stressful times seeing what I still see now--the cloud-like formations moving out the "hole" like smoke out of a tent hole. I remember then they were red clouds and black background--very intense. It was like being dizzy as they circled. Now I usually see them as white or whitish clouds. I think for me it is the release of excess energy or emotion (same thing I guess) being released, usually as I go to sleep (or sometimes after being outside in the sun and feeling "too exposed" through the eyes).

So you've been pretty convinced what is going on with you is kundalini? Has it moved up the spine for you?

Innerlight

--I forgot to say that after the "other entity" experience, when I woke up there was this strong smell of sandalwood or some woody oil fragrance. I even turned on the light to see if there were a scented candle or oil around that would smell. That's the only time I've experienced a fragrance.
Old 24-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Master

I don't know if one has to have a kundalini experience to feel energy running in the meridians. I wasn't feeling any energy until I started meditating but kundalini came shortly after so I always associate all my energy experiences w/ kundalini, rightly or wrongly.

Yes, there is something people call "top down" kundalini or descent of grace. I felt it prior to kundalini and it was unmistakable. I am certain I've had a kundalini awakening but it did not shoot up my spine, it flowed through my entire body. It was another unmistakable experience. I have felt energy flow like an electrical sensation through my spine connecting from the back of my head to my tailbone but I never felt energy shoot all the way up my spine. I felt it go partly up my spine once shortly after my kundalini experience but it simply dropped back down again like it lost steam.

I do think there are people who have been born w/ active kundalini. I read somewhere if one sees the blue pearl this is a sign of active kundalini.

I agree with your idea that emotion and energy levels are related. I learned this recently first hand. High emotion = more energy running through the body and it needs grounding.
Old 24-07-2011, 01:27 AM
Master
In Progress--

I don't suppose any of the titles matter anyway. But I haven't experienced any unmistakable energy thing. I do see Blue Pearl. In fact, I usually see dots of energy--usually four, I think. I can't tell which is which--my Higher Self Blue Pearl or my guide or someone else. I just think that is from being visual as opposed to auditory or any other dominant sense.

I kind of left this forum when I realized how different everyone's journeys are. It's not just that one sees and one hears, but people experience their inner communicatioin in ways I couldn't conceive of--and I think that's the point, the uniqueness of everyone. So I am not so sure anyone can really help anyone else on their Path because how we get there or where we want to get are so, so different.

I started with the idea of being objective in the "scientific method" way. But now I think that, at it's heart, everything is subjective and therefore, no one can validate any experience for anyone else.

I don't know why, I just thought that this electrical pulse thing was something that reiki or chi people would know from their practices.

Nice talking again though. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Lora